10 Best Throw Pillows to Buy Right Now – Starting Under $6 (Are You a Maximalist?!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Sprucing up your decor? These are some of the best throw pillows to add to your collection!
You can never have too many pillows!
Decorating your living spaces can be stressful, but oftentimes, adding the best throw pillow you can find…or 10 😉…is the perfect addition to pull your beautiful design together! 🙌🏻
…But, how pillow obsessed are you though? 😂
After some team discussion, we’re realizing the perfect setup doesn’t always look the same. So which one are you?!
Whether we’re talking bedroom, the couch, the kids’ rooms, or all the pillows, there’s no limit to our pillow game. #MaximalistAllTheWay!
All jokes aside, we love a great throw pillow just as much as you so we’re here to help you choose the right ones by sharing the very best on the market! 🙌🏻
Want to know where to buy the best throw pillows? Here are the best budget-friendly ones we are spotting online right now:
- Target Opalhouse Textured Throw Pillow $20
- Target Opalhouse Lumbar Woven Textured Diamond Throw Pillow $24.99
- Target Opalhouse Euro Clipped Tassel Throw Pillow $30
- World Market Velvet Throw Pillow $9.99
- Target Mina Victory Shimmer Shag Throw Pillow $23.99 (regularly $29.99)
- Walmart Mainstays Solid Texture Throw Pillow, 2-pack $10.88 ($5.44 each)
- Target Room Essentials Oblong Cut Plush Throw Pillow $10
- Walmart Better Homes & Gardens Tufted Trellis Throw Pillow $15.87
- Target Pillowfort Character Weighted Plush Throw Pillow $20
- Target Project 62 Modern Tufted Throw Pillow $19.99
1. This Opalhouse pillow is a unique, playful &, colorful addition to add to your home.
“Incredibly soft and unique statement pillow. Cannot beat the price of this little gem!“ – Target reviewer
2. Opalhouse does it again with this perfectly textured neutral boho lumbar pillow.
“I love the texture of this piece. I paired it with a couple of others from Target. Beautiful, neutral, chic, without being boring.” – Target reviewer
3. Oversized with tassels, this neutral blue pick couldn’t be more perfect for your oasis.
“Very beautiful and neutral blue. I have it in my living room to add some color. I’m not too big on bright colors so this is just perfect.” – Target reviewer
4. World Market hit a home run with these incredibly affordable velvet pillows under $10.
“Love these so much! Over the years, I’ve acquired numerous colors and love to change them out seasonally – red works so well for the holidays! They are well made and last.” – Valerie, World Market reviewer
5. Any sophisticated glam gal is going to obsess over these shimmering shag throw pillows.
Target Mina Victory Shimmer Shag Throw Pillow $23.99 (regularly $29.99)
“I bought this as a floor pillow to offset a rather loud rug. I didn’t realize it was sparkly until it arrived. I think I like it even more now. It complements the rug, yet has a personality of its own – also comfortable for sitting. A big win!” – Target reviewer
6. Mainstays at Walmart nailed it with these under $6 home essentials!
Walmart Mainstays Solid Texture Throw Pillow, 2-pack $10.88 ($5.44 each)
“I’ve owned two sets of these for a little over four years now, and have nothing but good things to say about them. Modern, minimalistic, and functional – these are a 10.” – Walmart reviewer
7. Perfectly plush & simplistic, these cozy pillows are still available in five colors, but they’re going fast.
“I love this pillow! The pattern is unique, it’s so soft and squishy. I only wish I bought more.” – Target reviewer
8. With over 600 5-star reviewers & 6 neutral colors, this Better Homes & Garden pick is a must-have too.
“Beautifully made! The cross pattern gives it great texture. The material is soft and cozy. The decorative tassels on the corners are a nice touch, and it is way bigger than I expected. It has made its new home on my sofa and it looks great!” – Walmart reviewer
9. This popular unicorn pillow is weighted & meets the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX.
“I bought this for my Kindergarten classroom! It is perfect for sensory needs and all the kids love it!” – Target reviewer
10. Grab this stylish throw pillow that comes in 3 colors, and can go with any home decor.
“This looks even better in person. The colors are rich and saturated, and the midsection detail is really sophisticated. I’m so happy with them!” – Target reviewer
Not sold on any of these popular picks?…
Amazon Throw Pillow Insets – 4 Pack starting at $13.99 (JUST $3.49 each!)
Consider buying a pack of plush inserts and adding affordable pillow covers separately. 🙌🏻 This is a great way to switch out the theme of your room regularly while staying on a frugal design budget.
Plus, there are endless pillow insert options on Amazon and they often come in multiples making each pillow even LESS!
Even better, keep an existing pillow and swap the cases as my Hip sidekick, Emily does! 👏🏻
This is a really great frugal option! Whether it’s because your decor is outdated or not in season, Simply cover it with a new cover, and voila!
Shop these top pillow covers on Amazon:
- Amazon Top Finel Square Covers, Set of 2 starting at $12.99 – JUST $6.49 each! (regularly $20.99)
- Amazon Longhui Covers, Set of 2 $14.99 – JUST $7.49 (regularly $16.99)
- Amazon SIGOODS Boho Covers, Set of 2 $23.39 w/ coupon – JUST $11.70 each! (regularly $25.99)
- Amazon Rythome Velvet Covers, Set of 2 starting at $9.99 – JUST $4.99 EACH!
- Amazon Blue Page Morocco Tufted Boho Cover $8.99 w/ coupon (regularly $17.99)
- Amazon Merrycolor Thick Black Linen Farmhouse Cover $12.99
Our fave from the above – this neutral boho cover for under 10 bucks shipped 😍…
Amazon Blue Page Morocco Tufted Boho Cover $17.99
Clip the extra 50% off coupon
Final cost just $8.99!
Regardless of the throw pillows you use, here’s to them making you feel comfy at home! 🏠
Looking for more home decor ideas? Check out these Must-Have Anthropologie Dupes on Amazon!