13 of the Best Valentine’s Day Candy Picked By Our Team
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Here’s the best Valentine’s Day candy, and we had to include some nostalgic picks too!
Have the sweetest Valentine’s Day! 🍭
With love already in the air, it’s time to showcase that affection with something sweet. Aside from flowers, Valentine’s Day candy is the number one contender for a gifting must-have. Whether it’s for your spouse, kids, or friends, we have tons of choices all ages are going to love.
Many of these picks are from our Hip2Save team members, so you can take our word for how yummy these treats are. Plus, they’d be awesome to make goodie bags with, as many of the choices are individually wrapped and have festive packaging! 😍
Here are our top 13 choices for the best Valentine’s Day candy:
1. Who can resist falling in love with these nostalgic Tiny Conversation Hearts?
Conversation Hearts are the quintessential Valentine’s Day treat and are a beloved tradition for many! Share the sweet sentiment by handing out the individually packed boxes of this sugary snack.
2. Speaking of, Hershey’s released new Valentine’s Conversation Kisses!
It’s not Valentine’s Day unless you celebrate with some Hershey’s Kisses, and this year, they’ve released brand new Conversation Kisses! Each kiss is classically wrapped individually with adorable phrases underneath, which would make for a great snack or even a party favor for any festivities.
3. Reese’s in the shape of hearts taste even better than the regular ones.
Every holiday season, we look forward to the cute shapes Reese’s celebrates with. While the chocolate and peanut butter flavors stay the same, limited edition novelty shaped Reese’s somehow taste so much better! 😄
4. Sour Patch Kids Valentine’s Hearts are for all the Sour & Sweet loved ones in your life.
Say hello to Sour Patch hearts! The flavors are filled with pink strawberry and red raspberry for a delicious fruity snack. Some reviewers even say they love these flavors more than the original!
5. You can’t go wrong with classic heart-shaped box assortments.
There are tons of different chocolate heart collections to choose from so we can’t pick just one; however, there’s nothing better than receiving a classic assortment of various different chocolates that anyone is bound to love.
6. Ghirardelli’s heart-shaped chocolates are perfect for caramel lovers.
Indulge in these Ghirardelli Valentine’s Day Milk Chocolate Caramel Hearts while celebrating this year’s season of love. It’s the classic chocolate and caramel combo that makes our hearts soar!
7. These Haribo chewy gummi bears are perfect for a Valentine exchange!
These Haribo Goldbear packs are a sweet way to spread the love on Valentine’s Day, and you can write your sweetheart’s name right on the bag!
8. Silky smooth Dove hearts are so good, it’s hard to stop at just one!
The silky smooth chocolates are made with the luscious rich milk chocolate we’ve already come to love from Dove, but there’s just something about heart-shaped chocolates that makes them taste even sweeter!
9. White chocolate lovers will rejoice over limited edition Lindt truffles.
These smooth Lindt truffles have a white chocolate exterior with a strawberry and cream interior, giving the perfect balance of sweet fruity flavor.
10. All Kit Kat seasonal flavors are incredible, but these may be the best!
This Valentine’s Day candy has that same interior wafer we all know and love; the only difference is that delish raspberry creme exterior. These Kit Kats are so delish that you’ll have a hard time only having one.
11. Will you accept this chocolate rose?
Show your appreciation by distributing these delicious edible red roses. 🌹Collin thinks these have a nostalgic vibe as she remembers these chocolate roses being the big thing to gift back in junior high — anyone else?! 🙋♀️
12. The Skittles Valentine’s Exchange kit is a Valentine card plus a treat all in one!
If you have little ones, these Skittles packages would be perfect to bring to your kiddo’s classmates as each pack has a to/from section and it comes with a teacher’s card!
13. Candy Corn enthusiasts (and naysayers), it’s time to try Cupid’s Corn!
Move over Candy Corn — we’re introducing you to Cupid Corn! While this was a big point of contention amongst our team during Halloween, we think Cupid Corn is too darn cute not to love! Where do you stand on the sugar-filled debate?
Find all things Valentine’s Day over here!