Create an Amazon Baby Registry and Get a FREE Welcome Box ($35 Value)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Expecting a baby? 👶
Head to Amazon.com and create a new baby registry if you haven’t already. It’s the easiest place to shop for a gift for anyone celebrating your little one – plus you’ll get a free Amazon baby welcome box!
In addition to having “Earth’s biggest selection,” your Amazon baby registry comes with some pretty great perks.
Here’s how to get your FREE baby box:
- Create your Amazon Baby Registry profile.
- Add everyday essential items to your baby registry list (diaper, wipes, etc.) Pick at least one item for each category for your registry to show complete.
- Place an order of $10 or more from your list – choose whatever you want.
- Once your $10 in purchases are shipped and you’re eligible to claim your Welcome Box, look for the “Check Status” area at the top of your Amazon Baby Registry.
- If the box is in-stock, click the “Claim Now” button to automatically add the Welcome Box to your cart.
- Use the $35 promotional credit to pay for the box so you won’t be charged!
- Look for the email to the address associated with your Amazon.com account in 1-2 days.
Here’s what you get when you create a new baby registry at Amazon.com:
- A free welcome box ($35 value) with surprise items for both the baby and the parents.
- 15% off eligible items for Prime members when you complete your registry.
- FREE 90-day returns on most items purchased from your registry.
- Universal registry, which allows you to add non-Amazon products from other websites to your wishlist.
- Group gifting so multiple people can contribute toward the larger gifts on your registry.