Expecting? Score a FREE $35 Amazon Baby Welcome Box!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon is the place to shop for all things BABY!
If you haven’t already, Prime members can head on over to Amazon and create a new baby registry! In addition to being one of the easiest places to shop for baby gifts, supplies and necessities, Amazon is also offering up a FREE Baby Welcome Box when you create a baby registry!
Here’s how to get your FREE Baby Welcome Box from Amazon:
- Create your Amazon Baby Registry profile in your Prime account.
- Add everyday essential items to your baby registry list (diaper, wipes, etc.) Pick at least one item for each category for your registry to show it’s complete.
- Place an order of $10 or more from your list – choose whatever you want.
- Once your $10 in purchases are shipped and you’re eligible to claim your Welcome Box, look for the “Check Status” area at the top of your Amazon Baby Registry.
- If the box is in-stock, click the “Claim Now” button to automatically add the Welcome Box to your cart.
- Use the $35 promotional credit to pay for the box so you won’t be charged!
- Look for the email to the address associated with your Amazon.com account in 1-2 days.
Here’s what you get when you create a new baby registry at Amazon.com:
- Free welcome box ($35 value) with surprise items for both the baby and the parents.
- 15% off eligible items for Prime members when you complete your registry.
- FREE 90-day returns on most items purchased from your registry.
- Universal registry, which allows you to add non-Amazon products from other websites to your wishlist.
- Group gifting so multiple people can contribute toward the larger gifts on your registry.
Not an Amazon Prime member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial and try it out! You’ll wonder how you ever survived without it once you start having diapers and other baby goodies delivered right to your door.