50% Off KiwiCo Craft Kit (Fun for All Ages!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Subscription boxes for kids offer age-appropriate, developmental fun!
If your kids have been home all summer (and most likely since March), you’ve probably lost track of the number of times you’ve heard them complain about being bored.
We have you covered with KiwiCo Crate subscription boxes for kids!
Each KiwiCo box is meant to inspire creativity through fun and engaging activities that are also age-appropriate.
Get a great deal on your first KiwiCo Crate!
For a limited time only, you can save a whopping 50% off your first month’s KiwiCo crate! Just go here, enter your email address for email sign up. After you have done that, you’ll get another pop up offering you 50% off if you sign up for texts. Simply sign up for texts and your 50% off discount will automatically be applied at checkout!
Note that this discount will NOT stack with any other offers or codes, so you may need to remove the automatic 30% discount that may be applied during the checkout process.
What is KiwiCo?
KiwiCo is a monthly subscription service that designs activity crates for all ages and interests – from ages 0-16+. Every KiwiCo Crate is designed by a team of educators, makers, engineers, and rocket scientists!
The projects are fun, engaging, and educational with an emphasis on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math) and you can choose from all of the great crates offered by KiwiCo, like the following:
- Tadpole Crate for ages 0-36 months (explore and discover)
- Koala Crate for ages 3-4 years (play and learn)
- Kiwi Crate for ages 5-8 years (science, art, and more)
- Atlas Crate for ages 6-11 years (geography and culture)
- Doodle Crate for ages 9-16+ years (art and design)
- Tinker Crate for ages 9-16+ years (science & engineering)
- Maker Crate for ages 14-104 years (art & design)
- Eureka Crate for ages 14+ years (engineering & design)
Note that your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term, but you can cancel your subscription at ANY time in your account. Plus, you can switch crates whenever you’d like, so the crates will always arrive filled with age-appropriate items as your child grows and his/her interests change!
Here’s how to get your first KiwiCo crate:
- Select a crate from one of KiwiCo’s lines. There are eight lines to choose from – one for every age level and interest!
- Next, choose your plan. Opt for a monthly box, or sign up for a multi-month subscription.* You can pause or cancel anytime.
- Enter your child’s information and pick the month you want the subscription to start.
- At checkout, make sure your 30% off discount is auto-applied.
- Final cost as low as $9.95 shipped!
- Get ready for serious fun! Your first crate will ship in 2 days.
Note that your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term, but you can turn this feature off. To cancel your subscription, visit the KiwiCo help center.
Here’s what Hip2Save readers think about KiwiCo Crates:
“We’ve been getting this for our three-year-old for the past few months, and she LOVES it! The activities are age-appropriate to get them involved in doing them with limited assistance, and the materials are all really great quality! We save them for rainy days each month, and my daughter loves the surprise of what the theme is going to be! Highly recommend!” – Matalier
“We have been getting these for our niece and nephew for about 2 years now, and they ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! We also get either a video or photos of them using their project, along with a thank you every month.” – S. Chalmers
“These are literally the BEST boxes. I ordered a few months ago and my daughter still drops everything to open and do this box when it arrives. The quality & projects are so awesome!” – Hip2Save Sidekick Liza