KiwiCo Crate Subscription Box for Kids ONLY $8.95 Shipped | Includes Fun Project w/ All the Materials
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Subscription boxes for kids offer age-appropriate, developmental fun!
Kids want fun, parents want education, and KiwiCo Kiwi Crate subscription boxes are the answer to both! Each KiwiCo Kiwi Crate box is meant to inspire creativity through fun and engaging activities that are also age-appropriate and suitable for kids up to 16 years old.
For a limited time, score your first month’s KiwiCo crate for just $8.95 shipped when you use promo code SCHOOL at checkout! And there are a ton of great kits to choose from depending on your kiddo’s age!
This would be so great to grab to keep your kids busy and learning all year!
Here’s the deal…
KiwiCo Crate 1-Month Subscription $19.95
Use promo code SCHOOL ($15 off)
Shipping adds $4
Final cost $8.95 shipped!
Note your KiwiCo subscription will also automatically renew at the end of your term, at the regular monthly rate, but you can cancel your subscription at ANY time in your account. To cancel your subscription, visit the KiwiCo help center.
What is KiwiCo?
KiwiCo is a monthly subscription service that designs activity crates for all ages and interests – from ages 0-16+. Every KiwiCo Crate is designed by a team of educators, makers, engineers, and rocket scientists!
The projects are fun, engaging, and educational with an emphasis on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math) and you can choose from all of the great crates offered by KiwiCo, like the following:
- Panda Crate for ages 0-24 months (explore and discover)
- Koala Crate for ages 2-4 years (play and learn)
- Kiwi Crate for ages 5-8 years (science, art, and more)
- Atlas Crate for ages 6-11 years (geography and culture)
- Doodle Crate for ages 9-16+ years (art and design)
- Tinker Crate for ages 9-16+ years (science & engineering)
- Maker Crate for ages 14-104 years (art & design)
- Eureka Crate for ages 14-104 years (engineering & design)
Here’s how to get your KiwiCo crate:
- Head here
- Select ‘Get a crate’
- Enter your child’s name, age, and birthday
- Next, choose your plan. Opt for a monthly box, or sign up for a multi-month subscription. You can pause or cancel anytime.
- Select ‘Yes or no if you would like to add a book – additional charges will incur if you opt to add a book.
- At checkout use promo code SCHOOL
- Shipping adds $4
- Final cost $8.95 shipped for the first month!
Get ready for serious fun! Your first crate will ship in 2 days!
Here’s what Hip2Save readers think about KiwiCo Crates:
“We’ve been getting this for our three-year-old for the past few months, and she LOVES it! The activities are age-appropriate to get them involved in doing them with limited assistance, and the materials are all really great quality! We save them for rainy days each month, and my daughter loves the surprise of what the theme is going to be! Highly recommend!” – Matalier
“We have been getting these for our niece and nephew for about 2 years now, and they ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! We also get either a video or photos of them using their project, along with a thank you every month.” – S. Chalmers
“These are literally the BEST boxes. I ordered a few months ago and my daughter still drops everything to open and do this box when it arrives. The quality & projects are so awesome!” – Hip2Save Sidekick, Liza
(Thanks, Money Saving Mom!)