Don’t Shop Macy’s Without the Mobile App (Track Rewards, Take a Style Quiz & More)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Save time and money shopping with the Macy’s app!
The Macy’s app is the only accessory you need to shop!
Whether you’re shopping in-store or on the go, the Macy’s mobile app is like having your own personal shopping assistant available whenever you need it!
You can use the Macy’s app to take advantage of special offers, find in-store savings, manage your Star Rewards, stay organized with lists, and so much more!
Plus, Macy’s app shoppers even score access to exclusive sales and promo codes you won’t find anywhere else.
🎉 Here’s what you can now do with the updated Macy’s App:
- Use the Store Mode to scan bar codes to check prices, read reviews, see more colors and sizes, and order online – right from the store!
- Enable your location to use Macy’s store maps. Just enter what you’re looking for and the app will lead you there!
- Use your Wallet to see all your Macy’s offers in one place, securely manage your payment info, and check out faster both in-store and online.
- Track and spend your rewards. You’ll be able to view your Star’s Money and see when it expires as soon as you open the app.
- Get order updates on your home screen, track returns from start to finish, and turn on push notifications so you’ll never miss the release of a new collection, a price drop, or an exclusive offer.
- Take the style quiz to get outfit recommendations in your Style Feed. Heart your favorites, make a style board, share it with friends, and get their feedback.
- See furniture in your space virtually before you buy.
- Collect your favorite finds in one place by tapping “Add to List.” You can create a List for every occasion and get alerts when the price drops on one of your favorites!
Not a Star Rewards member yet? Sign up for free!
Every purchase will earn you Star Money, which can then be spent on anything at Macy’s (excluding Gift Cards, services, and fees).