Get 50% Off Ollie Fresh Dog Food Delivered to Your Door
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We’re always sharing the latest pet deals!
Ollie is designed for dogs of all shapes and sizes, and each meal plan is customized by answering just a few simple questions about your pup!
What’s so great about Ollie dog food?
Ollie delivers freshly made food from real, human-grade ingredients that are specially tailored to your dog’s unique nutritional needs. Ollie’s pet food is made with beef, turkey, chicken and lamb sourced in the United States and Australia along with fruits, veggies and even superfoods like chia seeds and omega-3 acids. Ollie food contains zero fillers and no by-products, artificial flavors or preservatives.
And if your dog doesn’t like the food, Ollie offers a 100% refund on your first box so you’ve got nothing to lose!
Here’s how to save 50% off your first Ollie delivery:
- Head here and click the ‘Dig In’ button
- Click the ‘Let’s Go’ button and enter your name and email address.
- Answer a few simple questions about your dog including breed, weight, allergies and activity level.
- Review the meal plan suggested by Ollie – you’ll be able choose up to 4 recipes for your starter box including beef, chicken, lamb and/or turkey
- Head to checkout and the 50% off discount will automatically be applied + delivery is free
- Now just wait for your first Ollie box to arrive!
Ollie uses special packaging to seal the food trays so they’re airtight and keep food fresh. After you put the trays in the refrigerator, the food will be good to serve your dog for up to 14 days unopened, and up to 5 days after you’ve broken the seal. You can also put the Ollie resealable lid on your tray after you’ve opened it to preserve the freshness.
On the fence? Check out Lina’s review of Ollie –
“My dog usually eats dry dog food, so he scarfed down the Ollie wet food and loved it very much! And, I love how everything is packaged nicely, arrives frozen (we live in hot Arizona!), and won’t leak. Plus, the bowl & scoop they give you is nice so you can split the portions!”
What’s the catch?
When you order from Ollie, you’ll be automatically signed up for regular pet meal delivery. You can change your delivery options, change meal options and even skip a week as long as you do so 4 days prior to your delivery date. You can also cancel your membership at any time by emailing them at email@example.com.