Make Easy Money from Home & Earn $3 Per Survey w/ Pinecone Research
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This working from home opportunity is a no-brainer!
Pinecone Research is currently looking for new panelists to sign up and answer simple surveys. Even better, they pay $3 for every completed survey! As a member, you’ll receive points for each completed survey, and those points can then be redeemed for cash or prizes.
This is an easy way to earn a little extra cash while you’re home. Know someone else who could use a bit of bonus money? Share the love and tell them to sign up for Pinecone Research too!
Here’s how to sign up for Pinecone Research –
To sign up, GO HERE, fill out the form with your information, verify your phone number via text message or receive a phone call and you can start receiving survey opportunities.
Once you’ve been accepted, Pinecone Research will send you an email notification when there’s a survey available. After you complete your survey and earn points, you’ll be able to redeem them for either cash or prizes. Occasionally, they’ll send you a product to test, too.
Other perks of Pinecone Research:
- Earn 300 points for every completed survey (300 points = $3 reward)
- Redeem points for cash or prizes
- Learn about products before they hit the market
- Influence which products make it to the stores
- Enter sweepstakes for prizes
Here are the best tips to help maintain a long-term relationship with Pinecone Research:
- If you are going out of town or on vacation for an extended period of time, be sure to contact Pinecone and provide the dates you will be unavailable and your surveys will be suspended during that time.
- Be sure to complete every survey. Pinecone routinely monitors member participation and members who are unable to maintain acceptable participation levels may be removed from the program.
Here’s what our readers have to say about Pinecone Research…
I love Pinecone! I recently cashed out $190 and got myself a nice gift. The surveys are not boring. The money easily adds up and the benefits of receiving new products to test is an added bonus!
This is how I pay for Starbucks haha. I have been sent samples to try (about 3 over five years of being a member) so that’s always a fun surprise!
You can get the funds electronically sent to your bank account, as well… they show up in your account the next day after you transfer the funds… I have made pretty good side monies from Pinecone over the years… I would definitely check them out if you like doing the surveys 🙂