Pizza Hut Book It Summer Program Live Now | Kids Earn FREE Pizza from July-August
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Calling all parents of elementary students!
Pizza Hut is launching their first ever Pizza Hut Camp BOOK IT program which rewards kids (with free pizza!) for reading all summer long.
If you are a parent of kids in K-6 grades (ages 5-12) as of September 1, 2020, head over here to enroll your kiddos for this completely free and digital program – you can enroll as many as five kids!
Once signed up, use this parent-led summer reading program to track and reward your kids’ reading for June, July and August. When your kids meet their monthly reading goal, they’ll receive a free one-topping Personal Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut! AWESOME!
Your kids can choose to read books, magazines or eBooks. When your child meets their reading goals, just move the slider all the way over to score a certificate for a Personal Pan Pizza in your email.
Homeschooling parent & teachers can also enroll in the Pizza Hut Book It Program for this next school year!
If you are a homeschooling parent or teacher of students in K-6 grades (ages 5-12) as of September 1, 2020, it is also time to enroll in the Pizza Hut Book It Program for the 2020-21 school year!
This annual program runs every school year from October to March. Teachers set monthly reading goals for their students and when a student reaches their goal, the teacher awards the student with a Reading Award Certificate for a free, one-topping Personal Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut.
Book It Program – Paper Version (for teachers only)
- The paper version of the program is the same Book It program that has always been offered
- This paper program is only available for traditional school classrooms.
- Teachers need to head here to enroll their own class and then Pizza Hut will ship all materials for your school in one box in September 2020.
- Materials are available on a first-come, first-served basis and paper enrollment will close when paper materials run out or on August 21, 2020 whichever comes first. So be sure to enroll now!
- The package will be addressed to the first teacher who requests paper at your campus.
Book It Program – Digital Version (for homeschooling parents or teachers)
- Go here to enroll for the digital version of the 2020-21 Book It program
- Note that this digital program does not actually start until October 1, 2020
- Once the program starts in October, parents will approve student participation using a unique URL that can be provided via printable or email
- Digital certificates, both emailed and printed, can then be redeemed by parents for dine-in, carry-out or delivery and online.
- Teachers who choose the digital program will also have access to classroom mode, found under the reporting section of the classroom dashboard.