$30 Off This Popular Meal Delivery Service (Thanks Home Chef!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Get dinner off of your mind and onto the table!
HomeChef.com is a meal delivery service that offers up to 38 weekly choices you can mix and match based on your preferences, plus pre-portioned ingredients (no waste or prep) – and we even have a deal on your first Home Chef order!
You’ll pay only $19.80 to have two meals for two shipped directly to your door –only $4.95 per serving!
How do I get started with Home Chef?
- Choose the number of people you’re cooking for.
- Choose how many meals per week you want (shipping is FREE with 3 or more meals per week)!
- Select special dietary needs (such as low calorie or low-carb), and pick from a list of foods you’d like to avoid.
- Enter your shipping and payment information.
- Pick your delivery day (you don’t need to be home when your meals are delivered. Home Chef ships all the ingredients in insulated boxes with ice packs, so they’ll remain cold and fresh until you unbox them at home).
What happens when I join Home Chef?
When you try Home Chef, you’ll automatically be scheduled for weekly meal deliveries. Each week, Home Chef will create an order for you, unless you either request a skip or edit. You can easily control your deliveries by changing your preferred delivery day skipping weeks or pausing your subscription.
There is NO commitment, NO Contract, and your membership can easily be canceled at any time. Home Chef also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, you can request a Home Chef credit.
See what other Hip2Save readers are saying about Home Chef:
I tried home chef plus several other food delivery options over the past few months. Home chef was by far our favorite!
If you’re on the fence, I recommend trying it!!! They give you several options of meals each week, and you specifically choose what you’d like sent for your meals.
Home chef is my favorite! I don’t have to chop as much as blue apron, the flavors are simple.
This week is the second week I tried them, and I am super excited. I really like the quality of their products, and the foods are yummy It’s easy to skip a week or pause your account.