$80 Off Home Chef Meal Delivery Service (New 15-Minute Meal Options)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Get dinner done in a jiffy, and have the kiddos help out in the kitchen, too!
Home Chef is a popular meal delivery service that offers up to 38 weekly dinner choices that you can mix & match based on your preferences, plus pre-portioned ingredients (no waste or prep) – and now you can score a discount on your Home Chef order!
For a limited time, new Home Chef customers can get $80 off your order – that’s $20 off each of your first four boxes!
Note that if the discount does not automatically apply, you can use code HIP80 at checkout.
To score this discount offer, just head here, select the ‘Pick Your Meals’ button and enter your email address. Then, personalize your menu options, build a box, enter your shipping info and choose your first delivery date – your $20 discount will automatically apply!
After this special offer, you’ll pay as little as $40.93 to have three meals for two shipped directly to your door weekly for four weeks – only $6.82 per serving!
Each week you can customize your choices by swapping, upgrading, or doubling the recipe protein.
Home Chef has added more meal options! Choose from:
- Ready in 15 Minutes – Prepped, pre-portioned ingredients that cook in just 15 minutes!
- Oven Ready – Pre-portioned, fresh ingredients arrive with an oven-safe tin – no prep, no mess!
- Entrée Salads – Get your greens in with these fresh flavor combinations perfect for your day-to-day!
- Slow Cooker – Load up the ingredients and let them cook low and slow to perfection.
- Culinary Collection – Special occasion or on a whim, up the ante with this selection of premium meals!
- Classic Meals – Easy recipes with pre-portioned ingredients ready in about 30 minutes.
Even sweeter, they also have low-calorie and low-carb options – and, you can customize the types of meats you want! Plus, select meals can be made meatless with the Beyond Sausage! This box is literally perfect for any family!
How do I get started with Home Chef?
- Choose the number of people you’re cooking for.
- Choose how many meals per week you want (shipping is FREE with $49)!
- Select special dietary needs.
- Enter your shipping and payment information.
- Pick your delivery day (you don’t need to be home when your meals are delivered. Home Chef ships all the ingredients in insulated boxes with ice packs, so they’ll remain cold and fresh until you unbox them at home).
What happens when I join Home Chef?
When you try Home Chef, you’ll automatically be scheduled for weekly meal deliveries. Each week, Home Chef will create an order for you, unless you either request a skip or edit. You can easily control your deliveries by changing your preferred delivery day, skipping weeks or pausing your subscription.
There is NO commitment, NO Contract, and your membership can easily be canceled at any time. Home Chef also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, you can request a Home Chef credit.
See what Hip2Save readers are saying about Home Chef:
Home Chef is my favorite! I’ve been doing it for about 2 years, off-and-on, and I’ve never once had spoiled food. The portions are big enough that hubs and I are both satisfied and aren’t still hungry afterward. There are at least 12 different meal options every week, for all different diets, plus lunch add-ons. I don’t like complicated food with hard-to-find ingredients. Home Chef recipes basically take the food we already eat (chicken, steak, pork chops, mashed potatoes, asparagus, etc.) and adds a cool spin to them, that I never would have thought of or tried myself (like a homemade sauce or pickled jalapenos).
I’ve been using Home Chef since January 2018, and I love them!! The recipes are so good. I love having fresh veggies!! Occasionally I have had a bad zucchini or something. Their customer service has always been great at reimbursing me for the bad food. It doesn’t happen very often, but if you read the reviews some can be turned away by that type of thing. I also love how you can customize the meats.
Just chiming in to say Home Chef is our fave, too! We love everything about it & it is easy to duplicate on your own. We get them every once in a while to mix things up & learn something new. It’s good for building confidence in the kitchen!