We’ve Got Codes & Freebies for Your Roblox Obsessed Kiddos
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Discover all the current Roblox promo codes for video games!
If you live with a fan of Roblox, the popular multiplayer online game that allows players to design their own games and play a variety of games created by other users on Roblox.com, this deal’s for you!
We’ve got Roblox promo codes! These are codes that you can enter to get some awesome item for free in Roblox. Kids use these items to make their character look more unique and stick out in the crowd.
Check out the following codes (if you’ve entered these codes before, you won’t be able to enter them again):
- ROSSMANNHAT2020 – get a Chilly Winter Wizard Hat
- AMAZONNARWHAL2020 – get a cute little Narwhal character
- TWEETROBLOX – get the Twitter-like bird
- SPIDERCOLA – get the Bloxy Cola spider
- ARGOSWINGS2020 – get the Topaz Hummingbird Wings
- TARGETFOX2020 – get the Fiery Fox Shoulder Pal
- BIHOOD2020 – get an Arctic Blue Fuzzy Tiger Hood
- WALMARTMXTAIL2020 – get a Wintery Peacock Tail
Players can enter promo codes to score free add-ons to their games by going HERE. We tested these codes out and scored some fun little things added to our game!
Complete Challenges for more free accessories!
Roblox Creator Challenges are an easy peasy way for your kiddo to grab free accessories & badges for their account simply by answering questions about programming in Roblox. I took a few of the challenges and I was surprised at how well I did at guessing – even better, there is no penalty if you guess wrong!
- PC Creator Challenge – score the Book Wings, Classic PC Hat and Motherboard accessories
- Godzilla Creator Challenge – score Ghidorah’s Wings, Godzilla’s Spine, and Rodan’s Head accessories
- Jurassic World Creator Challenge – score the Jurrasic World Cap, Headphones, and Backpack accessories
Hip Tip: If you’re worried about your kiddos playing Roblox due to the chat option, you can easily turn it off by doing the following…
- Log into the Roblox account
- Go to the Account Settings page by clicking on the gear icon (located in the upper-right corner of the pag) followed by Settings.
- Click on the Privacy tab and under “Who can chat with me in-app?”, select “No one”
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save
Note: Turning off chat for “in-app” will disable the Team Create option in Roblox Studio.
Need gift ideas for your Roblox fan? Check out these fun items we spotted…