Have Roblox Obsessed Kiddos? We’ve Got Codes & Freebies For Ya!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Move over Minecraft!
If you have kiddos, you’ve probably heard a lot about Roblox – this popular multiplayer online game allows players to design their own games and play a variety of games created by other users on Roblox.com.
We’ve pulled together current Roblox promo codes and fun toys to share with your kids!
Get add ons for FREE!
Players can enter promo codes to score free add ons to their games by going here. We tested these codes out and scored some fun little things added to our game!
- GAMESTOPBATPACK2019 – get the coffin bat pack
- TWEETROBLOX – get the Twitter-like bird
- SPIDERCOLA – get the Bloxy Cola spider
- 100YEARSOFNFL – get the golden NFL football
- SMYTHSSHADES2019 – get the spiky creepy shades
- TargetOwlPal2019 – get the Fall Shoulder Owl Pal
Complete Challenges for more free accessories!
Roblox Creator Challenges are an easy peasy way for your kiddo to grab free accessories & badges for their account simply by answering questions about programming in Roblox. I took a few of the challenges and I was surprised at how well I did at guessing – even better, there is no penalty if you guess wrong!
- PC Creator Challenge – score the Book Wings, Classic PC Hat and Motherboard accessories
- Godzilla Creator Challenge – score Ghidorah’s Wings, Godzilla’s Spine, and Rodan’s Head accessories
- Jurassic World Creator Challenge – score the Jurrasic World Cap, Headphones, and Backpack accessories
Hip Tip: If you’re worried about your kiddos playing Roblox due to the chat option, you can easily turn it off by doing the following…
- Log into the Roblox account
- Go to the Account Settings page by clicking on the gear icon (located in the upper-right corner of the pag) followed by Settings.
- Click on the Privacy tab and under “Who can chat with me in-app?”, select “No one”
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save
Note: Turning off chat for “in-app” will disable the Team Create option in Roblox Studio.
Need gift ideas for your Roblox fan? Check out these fun items we spotted…