*HOT* $50 Off Your First 2 Orders From Stop & Shop + Get FREE Grocery Delivery!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Check out this easy way to save $50 on your first two grocery orders delivered FREE from Stop & Shop!
If you have a Stop & Shop grocery store near you, then we have a super easy way for you to save $50 and spare yourself two trips to the grocery store! 🙌
Now through December 31, 2022, Stop & Shop has a rare offer for $50 off your first two orders! That’s $25 off two separate orders of $100 or more.
To sweeten this promotion even further, Stop & Shop will waive both delivery or pick-up fees on your first order and all subsequent orders of $100 placed within your first 60 days as a new customer! You read that right — the delivery is FREE!
You’ll definitely want to take advantage of this offer if you’re fortunate enough to have a Stop & Shop near you!
If you’re unfamiliar with Stop & Shop, this grocery chain has over 400 stores located in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island.
Here’s how new pick-up and delivery customers can claim this HOT offer for $50 off:
- Schedule a pickup or delivery time here and fill your online shopping cart.
- Make sure that your order totals $100 or more before taxes and after all other coupons and savings are applied.
- Note that your order total will exclude alcoholic beverages, gift cards, postage stamps, and any other purchases prohibited by law.
- Enter promo code SSONLINE50 at checkout for $25 off your first order and FREE Delivery or Pickup!
- When it’s time for another grocery order, repeat the process above to claim your second $25 discount, for a total savings of $50!
Yep, it’s that easy!
So if you’re a first time customer of Stop & Shop and you’re looking to save a little bit on your grocery bill (and really, who isn’t), now’s the perfect time to take advantage of $50 off your first two orders and waived delivery + pick-up fees using promo code SSONLINE50. 👏