Sign Up for Target Red Card & Score $40 Off $40 Target Purchase Coupon
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you shop at Target often, it’s time to get a RedCard!
HIP Reminder: Get 10% Off Target Gift Cards on December 8th!
To score this offer, you can sign up easily online and the entire application process should take less than 15 minutes. Once approved, your coupon for $40 off a future qualifying Target purchase of $40 or more will be mailed to you with your new RedCard and will be valid all the way through January 18th, 2020!
Check out these RED Card perks:
- Save an EXTRA 5% on your purchase when you pay with your Red Card – both in-store AND online!
- FREE 2-day shipping on most items on Target.com – no minimum purchase required!
- Early access to special events, products & promotions – just for Red Card holders!
- Extended returns – an additional 30 days, excludes Optical and non-returnable items!
- 15% off + FREE shipping on select diapers, wipes & formula subscriptions!
- Exclusive extras, including special items, offers, & 10% off coupon as a gift on your Red Card anniversary each year!
- Save 5% off specialty gift cards for travel, restaurants, movie tickets, and more!
- Save 5% when you use your Red Card at any in-store Starbucks location – love it!
Don’t want a credit card? Get all the same perks with a debit Red Card!
Consider signing up for the Red Card debit card instead of the credit version and receive the same perks – plus no annual fee and no credit check required. The debit card is tied to your existing checking account so you can also withdraw up to $40 cash at checkout in-store.