Walgreens: Possible TRESemme Moneymaker!

Here’s a *HOT* Walgreens clearance alert! Walgreens may have select TRESemme products on clearance for just $1.29! Please keep in mind that clearance prices do vary, so definitely take the time to price check clearance items.

On top of this sweet clearance price, there is also a TRESemme Register Reward deal! Buy 3 Tresemme products and get a $5 Register Reward.

Deal Scenario:

Buy 3 TRESemme 24 Hour body weightless cream (reported to be on clearance) $1.29 each
Pay $3.87
Get back a $5 Register Reward
Final cost FREE +a $1.13 moneymaker!

(Thanks, Kristin!)

**Check out the rest of the Walgreens weekly deals here.

• jennifer says:

I’m kind of new to this… what is a register reward? does it print at checkout, how does it work? Do I need a membership card or anything?

• Craig says:

Sweet! another great stocking stuffer. My nieces looooved the stuff they got this chirstmas!

• Pilar says:

Jennifer, you need to read the store guides section at the bottom of Collin’s page. She worked hard to give us the inside scoop of the various stores’ policies and quirks. She even made videos showing the deals in action.

• Dianne says:

This worked like a charm for me. I got two TRESemme European Anti-Frizz Secret Professional Formula Smoothing Creme (whew…what a name) and one TRESemme Simply No Frizz spray, all on clearance for $1.29 with a $5 RR generated. The best thing is that I tried the creme when I got home & absolutely loved it. I’ve never seen my hair look so healthy, smooth & shiny (but not greasy). Thank you, Collin (AGAIN)!!!!

• Amy says:

This worked for me too! Thank you for all that you do for us.

• Loree says:

I have a question about handing over coupons. I think I have read that at Walgreens it is best to hand over the Manufacturer coupons first then the store coupons, but do you do this after each product or should I hand over a stack of all the manuf. coupons first, then the stack of store coupons? Just wondering which is best/ saves time/ saves confusion…thanks!

• anonymous says:

Manufacturer, store, and then RR – It works like a charm! I was in there yesterday and followed this order. No beeps!

• Serena says:

My walgrens in Tacoma is all out of the clearance stuff but i did score some Shampoo and 5$ in RR!!

• densie says:

SO Bummed, hit three WAGS today….and none of them had it!! Wish I could at least score one since this stuff look good on my fine/limp hair!

• lili says:

Hi,

currently wags having 3 tresemme items for 12bucks.So will rr stil generate if we were to do just clearance??