Lance Coupons = FREE Crackers at Family Dollar!

SmartSource has a new Lance cracker coupon available! Just go here to print a coupon valid for $1 off any variety 8-count Lance sandwich crackers. These crackers are ONLY $1 at Family Dollar, so FREE after the coupon!

**Don’t forget that you can also print additional $1/1 Lance Cracker coupons from here (scroll down to see the coupon links).

(Thanks, Elizabeth & Little House on the Prairie Living!)

• Shanan O says:

I don’t know why…but I tried to get the awesome deal on the hair color last week and they said they don’t take coupons for free items. Oh well.

• Maria R. says:

I thought that family dollar didn’t take internet coupons.. or can this be price match at walmart or target?

• Rhonda W. says:

Thanks

• Shannon says:

Coupon Policy : Types of Coupons Accepted
    Family Dollar accepts the following types of coupons:
    • Family Dollar Coupons with scan-able bar code
    (with valid promotion code to be used if coupon won’t scan)
    • Manufacturer Coupons with scan-able bar code
    (cents off; no hand written values, no photo copies)
    • No Free merchandise Coupons
    (Except buy one get one free or other combinations that require a purchase)
    • Manufacturers Buy-One-Get-One-Free coupons or other combinations of
    buy X and get Y
    • Internet Coupons (both Manufacturer & Family Dollar) with scan-able bar code only.
    • Soft drink bottle caps

• Ellen says:

I’m not seeing the Lance coupon at all – is it on FF or IE? Or a certain zipcode?

• Merissa says:

I didn’t use any particular zipcode but if you look on the search on the top you should be able to look at the list of brands and find “Lance” and then click that and then go and it should be the first one. hth

• Erin says:

Anyone know what flavors they carry?

• Stephanie says:

Mine had square cheese crackers with cheese, square cheese crackers with peanut butter, and round with peanut butter. They only had 6 packs but the coupon scanned.

• Ellen says:

Wow…never realized that you could search Smartsource by brand. Still no coupon, but I like the searching ability.

• [...] Read this article: Lance Coupons = FREE Crackers at Family Dollar! – Hip2Save – Not … [...]

• KellyJ says:

Thanks collin this will come in handy. I am making care packages for soldiers overseas.

• Angie says:

I was able to use 6 internet coupons for Sure the other day at Family Dollar. My internet coupons never scan, but they were really nice and enter it for me. For 6 Sure deodorant I only paid $2.66 with tax. I am going to go there more often, because they also told me I can stack the Manufacturer coupon with a family dollar coupon.

• cjs says:

Thanks for the link again. I tried to buy these last week at Rite Aid, and the coupons wouldn’t scan. Since they wouldn’t scan, the cashier wouldn’t take them. I’ll try & print these again :)

• Elizabeth says:

Thanks for posting this Collin, I live in Texas, and I noticed there aren’t a lot of bloggers except for the DFW Mommy, I would love if others could tell me about some in Texas!
    I had no problem using Internet coupons, they questioned it, and I said it says they could in their coupon policy, so it was no biggie. The women there are really nice! Today, I went to CVS for my free shampoo and conditioner and ..29 ct paper towels, and whoops the wrong six bags of candy, but I ended up having a 3 off 15 coupon, so I think it made up for it!!

• Valerie says:

My Family Dollar flyer doesn’t show the Lance Crackers at all. Is it an unadvertised special?

• Anonymous says:

the lance crackers @ my family dollar were the 6 pack so it would not work w/that

• Anonymous says:

Yikes, thanks for pointing that out about the 6 pack versus the 8 pack. I bought four, then came home and printed out more coupons. I just went and checked, and although the coupons did scan, they’re for the wrong size. Now I’m debating on going back to the store and returning them….

• Anonymous says:

Okay, so I called the store and they said it was not a problem using the coupons as long as they scanned and the register took them. Still….I don’t feel I can go back and get more. Guess I’ll wait for another sale since the coupons are good until 5/22. I wonder what WM sell the 8 ct for….

• Abby C says:

Hmm, I tried a BUNCH of zip codes and did the search, and nothing? Any ideas?

• Janet says:

Just got back from Family Dollar. No 8 packs there. Just 6 packs (5-6 ozs) for one dollar. Oh well, I still got Nivea Body wash for 1.00 after 2.00 q. And 2 free Reach toothbrushes. Not a total waste of trip. Elizabeth, what city in TX did you find 8 pks? (I will assume that is what you got) and at what price? BTW – survivngthestores.com is here in TX. I am in Arlington and she was on the local DFW news once. Hey, Leah – I will check yours out! Thanks

• Janet says:

oh that was survivingthestores.com (I forgot an i)

• Brandy Langford says:

The crackers at my $Store wer 6 packs so not a match for this coupon.

• Samantha says:

Same here. $1 was the reg. price but they were 5 oz. pkg.