Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Kmart Deals: FREE Infusium, Motrin PM + More!

9:52 PM MST

Here are a couple Kmart deals you can score this week:

Infusium 23 Hair Care products on sale buy one get one FREE – Prices start at $5.99

Buy 2 for a total of $5.99 (after BOGO sale)
Use 2 $3/1 coupons from the 5/9 SS
Final cost 2 for FREE!
(Thanks, Saving Cents Together!)

Motrin PM (20 ct) is on sale for just $2.69

Use the $3/1 coupon from the 4/18 RP
Final cost FREE + possible overage!
(Thanks, Karen!)

Select varieties of Post Natural Cereal on sale for $2
Use the $2/1 coupon from here (sign up for newsletter in lower left hand corner)
Final cost FREE!

Did you have any other Kmart deals to share? Let us know.

Join the Discussion

• Charmaine says:

Thanks!!! I hope my K lets me use 2 q’s on the BOGO for the Infusium!!! I just ordered my q’s.

Also, I think you should do a Monday video on the benefits of rainchecks. Although it might not be enough for an entire clip, there are definite benefits in getting them. I found that q’s come out after the sale, and it makes it an even sweeter deal with the q’ and raincheck.

• Rachael says:

I was curious of the same thing… if my Kmart would allow me to use 2 coupons for the BOGO Infusium… Does anyone have a link to their coupon policy, I don’t have that one in my binder yet (I have to admit I don’t normally shop at Kmart, even though it’s the closest store to me, haha!)

• Debbie Boyd says:

i am not finding the infusium coupon in socal ss. is it me or is anyone else not finding it in their region?

• Amy says:

I dont know if its just my local kmart of all of them. but we had a problem getting a rain check from there… they wouldnt issue one on a video game, because they didnt have a upc (on the game) to scan for the raincheck. it was a 60.00 game for 1/2 price… :( so, no luck, and have one sad hubby. is that raincheck policy everywhere? wouldnt they be able to do a look up on it?

• Mary says:

Thank you. I’ve been sitting on a bunch of motrin pm coupons hoping for a great deal.

• nancy says:

Hi – different question on KMart – has anyone tried using the Hershey rebate card from KMart on non-Hershey products?

• Christi says:

Hi all~

I didn’t get the $3 Motrin PM coupon from the 4/18 coupon insert. I live in Oklahoma…did anyone else not receive this?

• Cathy says:

I tried the Motrin coupons last night and did get overage. Good thing I had my son along to eat the candy I got to cover it. :) I also got the shampoo, but our store had them priced at $7.29 so they weren’t free, but still a great deal.

• Dorothy says:

I went to K-Mart last night, in CT. I did the Infusium deal. The shampoo/conditioners – Steps 1&2 were $6.29, and the Step 3 – leave-in treatment was $5.99, which is what I got. I used 2 coupons, but the register kept beeping. It turned out that I just had to pay a penny, for some reason I don’t know, but can’t beat it!!

• Joleen says:

Just got back from Kmart, the Infusium 23 Hair Care products in Milwaukee, WI were priced at 7.29 each. The Motrin Coupon I received was $3 off 2. The post cereal shelf was completely cleaned out.

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to