My Relish Addiction + New Vlasic Coupon!

I’m sure most of you don’t know or would even care to know, that I’m a relish addict! I LOVE relish on my hot dogs and burgers, in my tuna and chicken salad, on sandwiches and more! It’s one of my favorite condiments. And … gasp… if I’m desperate, I even buy it when it’s not on sale and even without a coupon! So that brings me to the point of this post, I found a new relish coupon! Yippeeee! It made my day!

…AND no, it’s not pathetic that a coupon made my day. In fact, it’s great because it means that most of my days are an absolute pure delight (OK, there’s a little bit of exaggeration in there), but really… isn’t it great that we can get so excited about the small things– like coupons?!

Alright, so back to the point, go on over to SmartSource to print a coupon valid for $0.55 off any one Vlasic Pickles, Peppers or Relish – any size! The small jars of relish often go on sale for less than $1, so if your store doubles coupons you may be able to score FREE relish!

(Thanks for the heads up on this coupon, Sue!)

• Krista says:

I want to know how you manage to keep your kitchen so spotless while taking care of your kids and working over 8 hours a day! Amazing!!!

• Maria says:

If you really like relish as much as you say Collin, and you have a GFS near you (Gordon Food Service), you will LOVE the relish that they sell in a mongo size (gallon) jar. It’s refridgerated and is the best tasting relish I’ve ever had! It starts with a G……I think, I don’t remember the name though… When I come across it again, I will email you with it personally. I just looked it up on GFS’s website and they don’t name names – sorry.

• kristen says:

Collin – I am so jealous of your kitchen! We live on base and our kitchen is from like 1950!

• Cathy says:

Collin , I thought you might be interested in a new flavor of chips by Lay’s– the flavor is pickled relish.
    I haven’t tried them yet. But I’m sure you would enjoy them!!

• Lori says:

This only printed out an advertisement for me with no coupon! Bummer.

• hyedi johnson says:

Ya, I only got an advertisement for the relish and no coupon;(
    Collin, does that mean the prints are all gone?

• Heather says:

no, you have to go to tastewhatavlasiccando.com to print your coupon. My husband is a vlasic freak. They have the giant 80 oz. jars for under $3 @ WinCo. I’ll be glad to pair that with a coupon.

• […] *$0.55/1 VLASIC pickle, peppers or relish-any size I LOVE my relish– No joke! Check out this post. […]

• cookiedrr says:

My grand daughter is the same way.

• Lynne says:

Since you love relish, have you ever tried Wickles? They.are.awesome!!! I promise nothing will compare once you taste it! The pickles are great and I had to try the relish and it is yummy too. I wish I could find a coupon for those! I would stockpile those like crazy.

• Suzanne Ronkovitz says:

I wish I could send you a jar of my homemade relish. I make this relish every year with zucchini from my garden. It is so very godd. Do you think I could send you or drop you off a jar to try?