CVS: $4/$20 Coupon for New Email Subscribers!

This is just a heads up to those of you that are new to CVS shopping. If you register your Extra Care Card Online and sign up for CVS email offers, you’ll get an exclusive $4 off $20 in-store coupon sent to you via email! They had this offer available previously and then it went away for awhile, so I’m glad to see it’s back again! (Thanks for the heads up, Lisa!)

Here’s one deal scenario to make use of this coupon (just to get ya thinkin’):
Buy 4 Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Washes 16.9 oz. $4.99 each
Buy 2 Gillette Body Washes $4 each
Total = $27.96
Use the $4 off $20 CVS coupon (when you sign up for email offers and link your Extra Care card)
Use 2 $4/1 Nivea coupons from the 5/2 RP
Use 2 Buy 1 Get 1 Free Nivea coupons from the All You Magazine June 2010 issue
Plus, use the $4/2 Gillette coupon from the 5/2 PG
Pay $1.98
…AND then get back a $5Ecb for the Nivea and an $8Ecb for the Gillette!
Final cost FREE + an $11 moneymaker!

• Julie S. says:

The cashier handed me a slip with my receipt to update my email and get $4/$20 emailed in 3-4 weeks. I wonder what the deal will be then!

• Cheryl says:

I did this a few weeks back and it came immediately.

• Lisa says:

I did this when I first signed up and I never got one :( I was told I’d get one for updating my email and didn’t. But CVS is great about making things “right”, so I bet I could call them!

• cheryl says:

I signed up, but there is no bar code on my coupon so I know CVS won’t accept it.

• Schell says:

same here…no bar code on coupon

• Kim says:

Try scanning the card at the machine. I was able to get the $4 off of 20.

• Katie says:

What’s up with the machine? I used to get a $5 off $25 purchase coupon all the time. Now I NEVER do. Sometimes, I think maybe I should just cut this card up and open a new account!? Anyone know why they no longer give out those coupons freely? Thanks!

• Stephanie says:

I am the same. I use to get tons of coupons. Now I only get the very last ones detailed or it says “no coupons available”. I don’t know what gives. I emailed them & they said they would look into it, but nothing. I have tried to re-register my card, but it says I’m already registered. I don’t know what makes one person get coupons & not others. Crazy!

• Ida says:

It is the same for me at CVS no coupons. I get so frustrated, my daughter scans her card and she get all the coupons. Maybe Collin should do a petition on CVS and there lack of consistency. Maybe they just don’t want couponers to shop there.

• Sabine says:

I tried doing this deal with the four Nivea and using four coupons. I was not allowed to, although I had done it in the past. CVS has programmed their registers to only accept 2 $4 coupons and one BOGO. You are better off using 4 $4 coupons. I was told that company-wide they are cracking down on coupons. I must say I have enjoyed using $ off in conjunction with BOGO, but all along I thought it wasn’t quite fair.

• Anonymous says:

I didn’t get the coupon. I got a welcome email but no coupon :-(

I also filled out a slip in the store with updated email and never got one either :-(

• Gen says:

Same here….coupon, but no bar code.

• LC says:

I was sent an email for a survey worth 15 ECB!!! I didn’t qualify and only got 2 ECB (I’m not complaining better than 0!!) But thought of possibly getting 15 ECB was exciting!!! ;) Sign up people!!

• Suzanne says:

I love CVS. I went last night and spent $2.16 after coupons and got back $11 in ECB! Their large packs of diapers are on clearance for $8.99 and I used a $3 coupon – $5.99 for over 50 diapers!

• Laura says:

I signed up and got the email with the coupon but no barcode either! :( I will still try to see if they’ll accept it next time I’m there. And the coupon machine has never been nice to me. Always the same coupon… CVS bar soap $1 off or something. Every time!

• Melissa says:

I just signed up and got an email immediately with a link to print the coupon, but the coupon had no bar code on it, and no coupon code either…??? I printed it anyway thinking it might show up then, but nope… I can’t imagine they’re going to take that!

• Bonnie says:

Take the coupon into the store and use it girls, if they try to deny it, tell them you got it for updating your email address. They can’t deny a coupon that they sent to you. Call CS from the store if you have to. You didn’t do anything wrong, it’s their fault that there is no bar code.

• Amanda H. says:

Thank you Collin! I got 7 body washes & made an $8 profit!!

• penny says:

If anyone is getting the $1 off suncare item , the CVS chapstick in the cvs travel size section is 1.99 only .99 for 2 tubes of lip balm . These have a big SUNSCREEN SPF 4 on the front and it did not beep when it went through.

• Jennifer says:

Thanks Penny. I am going to try this on the next trip! Also make sure to ask your store if they honor the expired CVS coupons from the machine. I didn’t think they did, but my store does!! They will have to overwrite it – but still a good deal!

• [...] 2 Charmin Big Rolls 16 pk. $9.99 each Buy 1 Duracell AAA or AA 10 pack $5.99 Total $25.97 Use the $4 off $20 CVS coupon Use 2 $1/1 Charmin coupons from the 5/16 RP Use 1 $1/1 Duracell coupon from Rouge magazine Pay [...]

• [...] 2 Charmin Big Rolls 16 pk. $9.99 eachBuy 1 Duracell AAA or AA 10 pack $5.99Total $25.97-$4 off $20 CVS coupon-(2) $1/1 Charmin coupons from the 5/16 RP-(1) $1/1 Duracell coupon from Rouge magazinePay $18.97Get [...]

• Tracelia Doss says:

please take advantage of the prices with the coupons>>>

• Sandra Kidder says:

Looking forward to using my $4.00 off coupon.

• Christine E Engel says:

Signing up fpr the $4.00 off coupon. Looking forward to getting some summer drinks for the kids in the shelter with this coupon.

• Shirley F. Melton says:

Please send coupons. Thanks. CVS is my store.

• Nina Schletzbaum says:

This is my e-mail address for the $4.00 of $20.00.
    Thanks

• Anonymous says:

no comment at this time Will wait for instrutions what to do

• George Kelley says:

I perfer CVS over Walgreens

• George Kelley says:

• Natalie Yaskow says:

want 4off20 coupon

• Linda Swanson says:

want the $4 off $20 coupon

• mildred lavoie says:

The number of locations and the clerks are always so nice.

• W. M. Kennedy says:

Shopping at CVS today was a pleasant experience. Clerk was very helpful.

• karyn says:

I lost my ExtraCare Card & cannot sign up for the $4/$20 coupon without it. How can I find my #?