Diaper Study = FREE Diapers!

Back in April of 2010, I posted about a company called Arquest. For all of you new Hip2Save readers, Arquest manufactures store brand diapers and arranges different diaper studies on a regular basis. And the best part is that if you qualify for one of their diaper studies, you can snag FREE diapers and you even get paid for your participation!

As of now, they’re currently looking for boys or girls wearing size 4 diapers. To see if you qualify for one of the studies, you’ll need to call 1-888-342-7372 ext. 646 or ext. 633 (girl’s diapers) or 1-888-342-7372 ext. 634 (boy’s diapers). You will most likely hear a recorded message asking you to leave your name and call back phone number.

If you do in fact qualify, the company will send you between 1-6 bags of FREE diapers! Sweet, huh? Plus, after completing a survey (based on your experience with the particular diapers) you’ll receive a $10 check! Yay! :)

In addition, Arquest will be doing a study for pull ups (32-40 pounds) in July and possibly a study for overnights (65-85 pounds) as well. If you want to be added to the list for any of these studies, call the number and extensions listed above.

*Note that these studies are available in the lower 48 states only.

Let us know if you qualify for either of these studies!

Thanks, Bargain Divas!

• I tried the 633 extension and got Phyllis’s full mailbox. Then I hit 0 and talked to the operator, who said the extension is actually 622. She transfered me there and it was a voicemail instructing me to leave my name, number, child’s gender, and child’s diaper size. I really hope they call back. I always try to get in these and never have had any luck yet.

• Lacey Estes says:

I did the diaper study that Collin posted a few months back, got 20 diapers and a $10 check. they just called me the other day and asked me to do another one, so now they are sending me 2 packs of diapers and i will get $10 when I am finished! You can’t beat free diapers. Thanks Collin

• Renee says:

I am currently doing the diaper study every thing is going well. The surevy for each pack of diapers takes about 3 minutes to do over the phone. Georga is really nice. I have loved the expeirence so far.

• Steph says:

I just finished doing this study with my son. The diapers were great, I got 60 diapers (3 packs of 2 each) for 3 different surveys. I had two 2 minute phone conversations, and they are sending me $10! It was great.

• Jessica says:

I have done about 4 studies in the last year. Georgia is always really nice. The size 4 study for girls is CLOSED- they are not taking any more. They are still taking the pull ups ones though. LOVE this program!!!

• Stephany says:

I called when you posted this before, it was full but Georgia called me back & I am in the middle of a study now. Yay!!!! I love free!!! Hope I can get in on the pull ups study too. Thanks for the great tip!!!

• Hazel says:

Size 4 for boys is closed… Training pants study is still open. Good luck!!

• Anonymous says:

I called and the message said they are no longer accepting people needing size 4 diapers, but the others are still taking applicants.

• Jessica says:

ITS FULL :(

• Beth says:

I’m doing the size 4 study right now too – super easy and you gotta love free diapers! The surveys are quick and easy and the diapers have worked great so far! :) I’d definitely recommend it!!

• Catherine says:

I’ve just finished my second study. 1st one was for 20 diapers, 2nd for 60 diapers! Georgia is so nice on the phone too.

• harroldjth says:

I just called about the boys’ size 4 diaper study, and it said they are no longer taking names, but they still are for the pull ups and Overnights.

• Rebecca says:

i’m doing the sz 4 diaper study now. i left a message after your last post and they called me back several weeks later. they are so nice and it’s super easy…and free diapers!

• RebekahNicole05 says:

I just finally got through, and the message said that they are no longer taking applicants for size 4 diapers, only the 65-85 lb ones. Oh well :(

• Jenni F says:

oh man i tried calling for the boys diapers and it said all the slots have been filled! too bad I missed this one!

• Lisa G. says:

I did this last time. Worked so nicely. Got 1 bag of diapers and study was so easy. I thought the diapers worked very well. Then about 2 weeks later I got my check! Thanks!

• Leslie says:

I was picked when this was originally posted in April. I left a message saying my son was in size 4s and she called back about 4-5 weeks later. 3 packs of size 4 diapers were quickly at my doorstep for me to review. They are super cute diapers (clifford design) and have worked great for him! I did one 3 minute phone interview and have the final one tomorrow. I also get a $10 check for reviewing all of them. A win/win!

Hope lots qualify for this as it’s very easy and who doesn’t love free diapers??

• Christie says:

Just tried to call the number for the boys size 4 diapers and they have all their participants. Maybe next time.

• Lorine Edwards says:

Study full for size 4 boys =( Sad because that’s what size my boy wears! Maybe next time..

• jean says:

what is involved in the study? do you have to fill out surveys for each diaper? do you have to save the diaps? how many of their diaps do you have to use each day, how long does the study last etc etc?

the reason i ask is because i have been involved in diap studies with a local marketing research company. we had to fill out surveys for each diap, keep each diap (they gave us all this stuff to make it easy), drop off diaps, etc etc BUT were paid $125 for each study :)

• Sandi says:

Just finished the study. I called back in April and left a message like they asked and Shelia contacted me in May to do the study for boys size 4. They sent me three packs of diapers. Yeah…so three weeks of free diapers. The surveys were quick and easy.

• Donna says:

Just wanted to say thank you I am currently doing the study for boy’s size 4 diaper. Love the free diapers and the $10.00 check soon to be coming. Nice way to help your grocery budget for the week.

• Liz says:

Size 4 study is filled, but said they are doing a 2-3T Pullups soon that I left my name for.

• chantal cooper says:

I left my info for the training pants. My daughter is starting to potty train so this would be great for me.

I did a study with them about 8-9 months ago and loved it..

I hope i get in on the training pants!

• Jules says:

We just finished a survey got 3 free packs of size 4 boys diapers to try and will get a $10 check after completion! YAHOO!

• Sarah says:

I did this last time that Collin posted about it and it was SUPER easy!! I enjoyed having 2-3 weeks of free diapers and I just got my $10 check this past week in the mail. Too bad they are already full this time :( My son is wearing size 4s now

• Jill says:

I did the last study, the diapers were great and all I had to do was answer questions about that diapers that Georgia asked and then they sent me a 10 dollar check! Not bad for a couple of free bags of diapers for my daughter (which were really good quality) ! :)

• Kim says:

I got in! Thanks!

• Joan says:

I got a call back this morning. Had to pick which one of my triplet girls would get to do the study. Thanks!

• Jennifer says:

They called today and I’m in the study! Thanks Collin!

• Brandi says:

I called a while back after this post and a few weeks later got a call back for the training pants study! I recieved my 3 free packages of training pants today and will do the study for 15 days, fill out the forms and answer some questions over the phone after each package and then will get a check for $10! Its a WIN WIN situation for me! Thanks for the post!!

• rachel says:

called and left a message at about 1:35pm…phone rang at about 1:50pm and now my two packages of diapers are on the way and I’ll have two interviews over the phone and then after the study is all done I’ll make out with free diapers and $10. Gotta love it!!!! Extremely nice lady on the phone and free stuff rocks! Couldn’t believe when they called back so fast!

• Molly says:

I qualified, but I didn’t call back the same day and the study was done. So make sure to call back promptly! They just called me yesterday for a study. He did say he’d call me for the next study though.

• Alyssa says:

I can’t call the number anymore please help!