CVS Survey = $15 Extra Care Bucks!!

UPDATE: Sign up for the CVS Advisor Panel here and you’ll be asked to participate in online surveys about CVS products and services throughout the year. If you choose to participate in their surveys, they will thank you for your time by providing you with a self-printable CVS ExtraBucks coupon immediately after completing the survey. (Thanks, Mommy Octopus!)

I have received emails from several readers this morning about a CVS survey that was emailed to them. Upon completion of the survey, the readers each received $15 ECB! How great is that?!

Thanks to reader, Kari, here is what the email from CVS states…
CVS is conducting a brief survey about shopping for household products and we are asking a small group of our ExtraCare customers to share their opinions with us by taking this online survey.

To thank respondents who qualify and complete this survey, you will be able to print a coupon for $10 in Extra Bucks* immediately following the survey. In the event that you do not qualify for the survey after answering the first few questions you will be able to print a coupon for $2 in Extra Bucks* immediately following the study, as thanks for your willingness to participate…The study will take approximately 15 minutes to complete online.

So, if you are currently a member of the CVS ExtraCare Rewards program, check your spam folder and you may find this survey awaiting. Let us know if you snag a $15 ECB as well!

(Thanks, Kari and Jenn!)

• DEREK says:

I got one of these last Friday for $15 ECB. When I got to the question (it’s about prescription drugs) where it asked if I take any of my prescriptions for chronic issues (mine is just nasonex for allergies) I answered “NO”…then it told me thanks but no thanks, and I got a $2 ECB printout–so you’ll only get the $15 ECB if you have a chronic illness, I guess?

• Toni says:

I received the same one and answered yes to the chronic disease (my son has asthma) and was able to continue with the survey. I was awarded $15 ECB.

• fran says:

I also got this last week, and when I got to the chronic question, I stupidly answered “no”, when the answer was “yes”. We take prescription meds for thyroid, acid reflux, cholesterol, which are chronic conditions. I don’t know what I was thinking, but when I saw that question, for some reason, I didn’t think it pertained to me…duh! I know I would have qualified, had I answered the question correctly. I did get the email with the $2 ECB. I need to be alert the next time.

• susie says:

i got of these emails a month ago regarding pasta sauce and i received $15 in ECB.

• Dawn says:

No email for me yet!!

• Cambria says:

I got one of these last night. It was for $10 ECBs and I qualified! I was SO excited and the survey only took me about 10 minutes to complete! DEFINITELY worth my time!

• Denise says:

I got a survey about a week ago and have already got my 10 ECB’s and spent it….Thanks CVS !!!

• Becky W. says:

Yes, this was in my spam folder, I didnt know anything about it until this Hip2Save post, as I dont look at my spam folder much. I received the email in 5/26 so this is now closed. :-( I am sooo bummed.

• Katie says:

I got one last week for $15 ECB and it was about feminine products!

• Andrea says:

Haven’t found one yet, but I am definately going to keep my eyes out for one in my e-mail !

• Deb says:

Got 1 last week for $10. ECB’s-based on questions regarding the upcoming flu shot season. Already gone-used it on paper towels with a $4/20 deal. LOL!

• julie says:

got 10ecb it was about the papertowels tissues I use… i put my mil’s zip cus she lives out side of town and i got 10 last time i was asked my zip i put my zip and i only got 2 lol

• Ayesha says:

i got free summer gift …shaving cream 10 0z or 20 count anti becterial moist wipes

• Kim says:

I received $15 ECB yesterday. The survey was about prescription drugs. Went to CVS and bought BIG Box of Huggies for 19.99 – 3.00 coupon = 16.99. Used the $15 ECB to pay and received another $10 ECB. I also scanned my card before shopping and received a $2 ECB.

• Erin says:

I could be wrong, but I believe these surveys are for members of the CVS advisor panel. One of my readers just told me about it: http://mommyoctopus.com/2010/06/cvs-advisor-panel/

• Andrea says:

How do you become part of the CVS adivsory panel anyway? I am not sure what it is, but can you sign up for it even after you have a CVS card?

• Kim Boone says:

Google it, sign up, and make sure your CVS card is registered before you do so. Then, within a week or so, you’ll start receiving surveys!

• Andrea says:

what do you mean by having your card registered before signing up…. I signed up and gave them my card number…. am I missing something else??

• Brooke says:

I’ve gotten three of these so far. One was a survey about a new product coming out for $10, one was about the extra bucks program for $10 and the other one was about the Minute Clinic for $15. I qualified for all 3 :)

• Deb H says:

I used to get emails from them, but I haven’t gotten one in over a year. Don’t know why?

• Kara says:

I get these on a regular basis, I think I did sign up to be on the advisor panel. It’s great, I got one last week for $10, so maybe I won’t get the one this week…

• Erin says:

I get these periodically. About a month ago, I got one for Christmas advertising. Anyone know how long the ECB link works? I never printed the ECBs because I have too many!

• Jennifer says:

How can anyone ever have too many ECBs–lol.

• toph says:

i had almost $100 ECBs.. :) I had a hard time spending (rolling) them

• julie says:

oh you poor thing… buy something and give it away like diapers to a place that helps mommas… lol my gosh i cant belive you had too many… i could only dream of such lol

• tiffany says:

Too many ECB’s!!! OMGosh!!! print them, use them, it’s FREE money!! Some ECB’s I received from surveys were good for 2 weeks, others 4 weeks. Check with your local CVS because mine will accept expired CVS q’s and ECB’s for 6 Months past exp date!!!

• terri says:

I RECIEVED MY EMAIL TODAY AND IT WAS ONLY FOR $5.00. :(

• Jen I. says:

I signed up a LONG time ago for the CVS survey. However every time I would get an offer, I never qualified for the correct demographic so all I ever earned was the $2 reward.

Well yesterday I finally qualified for one (about mail in prescriptions) and got $15 in ECB’s. It was AWESOME! It’s the first time in 2 years I’ve earned more than the $2 for answering the e-mail.

As for a pp’s question about how long do they last, they are similar to regular ECB’s they have a fairly short lifespan. The one I got yesterday expires on 7/22. So print when they are offered to you. If nothing else, $2 will pay for a bottle of soda and a snack at CVS.

• heather says:

I got a survey June 12. If I qualified for the survey, I got 10 ECBs. If I didn’t qualify, I got 5 ECBs. Unfortuantely, I found the email in my spam folder yesterday, so when I tried to take the survey, it said the participation quota had been met :(

HOWEVER, today, I had an email for a free gift – either CVS antibacterial wipes or shaving cream, good thru Saturday! Woo hoo!

• Barbara says:

What are you Collin? Psyic or something? I was in my email – no new messages , then went to hip2save.com and then went back to email and it was there….creepy!

• Mai says:

I got 10 ECB last week for taking a Hair Care survey. Prior to that, I brought 2 John Frieda’s. Perhaps what you buy triggers the survey mailing?

• Stacy says:

I got the $15 survey too and qualified! Woo hoo! I actually “spent” it today… :) And just a little bit ago I got the email coupon for the free travel wipes or shaving cream. Lucky week!

• Andrea says:

Ok, maybe I am dumb, but I can’t figure out how to login with password to the advisor site??? I signed up today, and I filled out everything and they said thank-you at the end… never asked for my email so how do you login with email and password?? They claim need to change password but I never had one to begin with. Everytime I enter my email address says that can’t find information or something like that. Do you have to login to get the surveys and be a member, HHHHEEELLLLLPPPP !!!!!

• ncarter24 says:

I only got 5 after I finished the survey. Well some is better than none.

• Steph says:

I went through the whole questionaire and received no ECB. ???

• Su says:

I signed up for the CVS advisor panel and have received 4 invitations in 6 months totaling $29! I qualified for two of them ($15 & $10) and didn’t qualify for the other two ($2 each). Totally worth the time IMO!

• Amanda F says:

I did one last week for $5 and got the $15 last night! i have another $15 in ECB’s from this weeks deals…hmm…what to buy next?

• Em says:

Just did my survey – it was about feminine products and got $15 ECBs!!! So excited. hoping for some great deals this coming week since I already have $12ECGs an just got $3 off any purchase for my bday.

• Amanda says:

I signed up for the Advisor pannel months ago but still have not received a single survey! Any tips from those of you who are getting the surveys? :) Thank you in advance BTW.

• Melissa R. says:

It took a while to get my first survey. Make sure your profile is up-to-date too.
      I get 1, sometimes 2 surveys during a 3 month period. I took one in May for $15 (about RXs & the pharm area in general) and qualified for $10 ecb today (mine was about future promotions and advertising…kinda leary about some of the things they asked though)

• Jean in Calif. says:

I did the survey and got 10 ECB’s

• Shebella says:

I signed up, but haven’t received any ECB’s yet. I’m waiting.

• Mitch says:

Mine was about CVS going green, I snagged $10!

• Mary says:

I don’t think you automatically get one for signing up, just wait for a survey. Free money is free money and I’ll take it whenever I get it!

• Carol says:

I signed up, but rec. nothing yet?

• Maria says:

Thanks for posting. I just signed-up. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

• Kim Boone says:

I signed up for the 2 1/2 weeks ago and have already earned $35 ECB!!! I’ve taken 2 surveys that each gave me $15 and one that gave me $5! I’ve never spent more than 15 min. on any of the surveys so they are MORE than worth my time! I love CVS!!!

• carol mg says:

HI…… I JUST SIGNED UP ABOUT TWO HOURS AGO. WAS THERE SUPPOSE TO BE A SURVEY? OR HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? I DID GET A EMAIL TO CONFIRM BUT NO SURVEY

• CJ says:

I signed up for the Panel last December, got one survey at that time and none since :(

• valerie says:

could anyone tell me why after the survey i did not get extrabucks to print out right away?

Thanks

• Terri says:

I’m wondering the same thing Valerie…and I did qualify and they said they would be sending me surveys but I didn’t receive any ECB immediately.

• Holly says:

I signed up months ago for the CVS Advisory Panel and have gotten several surveys. I have only NOT qualified once. Most of the survey’s I’ve done have given me $10 ECBs or more. I did one yesterday about new incentive programs CVS may begin to use and received $10 ECB for it.

Also, on the email I received with the coupon for the free gift, there was a $1 off Huggies wipes tub or refill and $2 off Off! Smooth and Dry bug spray store coupons attached! Looks like I’ll be headed back to CVS this week!

• melissia says:

I recieved one today and I just earned my first 10.00 yah!

• Terri says:

I just signed up to be on the panel but at the end it said thank-you. Do you get the eb immediately or in a later email?

• Patty says:

I got the survey for prescriptions/chronic illness, and since my dd has a condition she is treated for, I thought I was good to go….
      But when it asked me what pharmacies I fill the prescription, I checked CVS/WG/RA, because I have used all of them in the past. I got kicked out at that point, and just got the $2.
      I guess I won’t complain, $2 is $2 – but I never seem to qualify.

• Anon says:

If you just signed up, you will get a confirmation email within an hour. I don’t think you get any $$ just for signing up to be on the advisory panel. Someone correct me if I’m wrong…..

• monica says:

last week I got an email for a survey and got 10 ECB! need to keep an eye out for this new one :)

• blkarr says:

I tried to sign up to be on the advisor panel but was not accepted because an immediate family member (the hubs) works for a department store. Bummer.

• Amber says:

Does it matter if you are a cvs corporate employee?