Amazon: Popchips ONLY $0.42 Per Bag Shipped!

Wow! You’ll want to hurry and get in on this *HOT* Amazon deal!! Currently, you can snag 24 bags of Popchips for only $10.20 shipped! Here’s how…

*Click on any of these varieties of 24 bags of Popchips single serve bags priced at $20.40
*After you choose the variety pack you want, choose Subscribe & Save on the right hand side.
*Keep the quantity 1 and choose your delivery schedule.
*Use this code POPC4BTS at checkout.
*Plus, stack with this additional promo code SNACKER6.
*Your final cost will be ONLY $10.20 for 24 bags shipped– that’s only $0.42 per bag!

Hurry before they sell out!

**Remember, when you sign up for Subscribe and Save you are under NO obligation whatsoever and can cancel at anytime. To cancel or modify your Subscribe and Save items, just click on “my account” and then “subscriptions” and with the click of a button you can cancel and/or modify anything you want.

(Thanks, Smart Couponing!)

• Jo says:

THANK YOU! Looking for a somewhat healthy snack for lunches and these are great…the price is fantastic too! I ran it twice! :)

• jessica says:

i bought two at once, and all the promo codes doubled just fine. I hope I did it right. I love single serve chips, the big bag ends up getting eaten by me during the day!

• Erin says:

Thank you for this! I got the assorted flavors, LOVE popchips!

• cindy says:

woohoo!!! got em!!!

• Tanya says:

I don’t know how, but my total was $3.26. I got the Sour Cream & Onion 24 pack. I got a $10 off promotion code applied to the order somehow when I clicked on subrscribe & save. So excited!!! That just made my day!

• julie says:

they are already up to ovcer $20… darn, i was hoping to give them a try

• Mel says:

THANKS!!! Got myself a case. Love these. Total was just as you stated- $10.20 and free ship with my amazon prime acct.

• Brandy says:

I think you need to wait until you get your first shipment before cancelling the subscription otherwise it will cancel ANY orders not yet shipped.

• Lyn says:

Nope…you can cancel right away and still get the item you just purchased shipped to you. I’ve done this a few times and it has worked each and every time. I love POPCHIPS! Thanks Collin!

• BORN2RUN says:

not true…you can cancel right away…i do this a lot and always get my orders.

• Brandy says:

Okay. I’ve cancelled in the past as well and the order wasn’t shipped. When I clicked on cancel for this order – a notice informed me that ANY orders not yet shipped would be cancelled.

• Chrissy says:

I just ordered the variety pack with the subscribe and save the shipping is free. Total was $10.20 with the promo codes and I had $10 worth of Amazon swagbucks so my order was 20 cents! I will give them a try for that price! :)

• Anonymous says:

I’ve always wondered what these tasted like? Are they like soy chips? I’ve seen them at Target before and was scared to try them fearing they tasted like soy or cardboard.

• Stefanie says:

I have tried them and they tasted like Styrofoam, in my opinion. I recommend that anyone who gets these try them beforehand, since they might not like the taste and texture when they get them.

• Karen says:

hehe…I have never tasted styrofoam before, but I do like the Pop Chips. I like the original and sour cream & onion. The BBQ one’s give me heart burn…:(…those are my favorite.

• Priya says:

These are pretty good. They’re not like soy chips and definitely don’t taste like cardboard. They have a nice crisp and crunch factor to them.

• Anonymous says:

One likes them and another thinks they taste like styrofoam. Maybe I will try one bag before I go and buy a bunch and see for myself. Thanks Stefanie and Priya for your honest opinions.

• Mel says:

I think they are delicious! I have tried the salt and vinegar and bbq and they were super flavorful and crispy. At first I expected them to taste like rice cakes just thinner, but they tasted nothing like that to me. yum! yum! can’t wait to get mine.

• Anonymous says:

I bought a couple different flavors at Target and was disappointed. Won’t buy them again.

• Toni A. says:

Woo-hoo!!! So excited about this deal! We don’t get them in our little town and I’ve wanted to get them for quite some time now so to get them for this price makes it that much sweeter! THANKS!!!

• Erin says:

What an awesome deal! Thanks for the info Collin and others – I was wondering if I had to wait until I received it to cancel my subscription. These are super yummy — BBQ is our favorite!

• Erin says:

I just tried to cancel and this is the message I got from Amazon…
    “Click yes below and we will stop sending automated orders of this item. We will also cancel any orders for this subscription that have not yet shipped. Go to Your Account to view open and recently shipped orders.”

So, I guess you do have to wait until you receive your shipments. Just a heads up!

• Crystal L. says:

That’s just what I do to be on the safe side.

Once the fedex comes with my package, that’s my immediate reminder to hop online and cancel the subscription (I always choose the 6 month option, just in case it slips my mind for some reason)

• Priya says:

Thanks Collin! I just ordered the variety pack. We get a huge bag of the BBQ flavor at Costco but I’ve been wanting to try the other flavors. Can’t wait!

• Jenny says:

Thanks! Just got the variety pack of 12 – 3oz bags for only 12.62 (well, actually free after amazon gift cards). I love the BBQ and salt & vinegar. Yummy! :)

• mattie says:

We LUV the BBQ flavor. I the codes also stack with the bigger bags, so I ordered the 12pk of 3oz bags for $12something….way better deal. I can divide up into single servings for the price difference.

• Shayla says:

i agree with mattie. it works out to 53 cents an ounce to get the smaller packages, but only 35 cents an ounce to get the larger bags. we can just divide them into ziplocs if we need portion control (and i do!)

• sandy says:

I don’t know what this subscribe and cancel thing is that you folks are talking about. I’ve never gotten anything from amazon. Could you help me out with an explanation? My daughter loves those chips!
    Thanks!

• Jenny says:

Amazon has a program called “subscribe and save” available for some products that people buy often. You can choose to have these items automatically shipped to your home every 1, 2, 3 or 6 months I believe. When accepting this program for items you are under no obligation to continue with the offer and can go under “your account” and then to “manage subscribe and save” and cancel the subscribe and save for that item or pick a different shipment plan, etc. Also at sign up you can get a more thorough explanation of the plan along with terms and conditions. When signing up for this offer with the popchips you save 15% by going through subscribe and save. Then to get the additional savings you need to follow the steps listed in the original post. I hope that makes sense!

• [...] Hip2Save) AKPC_IDS += "4298,"; Posted in Coupons, Deals, Saving Money Tags: amazon, popchips « [...]

• michelle says:

I forgot to enter the promotional codes before I submitted my order. Silly me I was such in a hurry. Is there anyway I can include the promotional codes or cancel my order?

• Amber says:

Is there any way to do make an amazon purchase WITHOUT using your swagbucks? It automatically uses my credit…

• Anon says:

I don’t think so as I checked it out and had to use mine (swagbucks). But, what difference does it make, money is money…….

• bentleymommy says:

Awesome! Worked for me!!! (Sometimes these deals dont cuz im dumb LOL)

Thanks ColiN!!