New TODAYShow.com Jill's Steals and Deals

TODAYShow.com is once again offering up a few deeply discounted products! Just head on over to the “Jill’s Steals and Deals page” and start scrolling down to see all the *HOT* offers available! Keep in mind that due to an overwhelming response, some of these products’ sites may experience technical difficulties from all the traffic they’re receiving.

Here are a couple highlights…

*iHome Multi Device Charging Station $18 (Retails for $59.99!)
The ultimate all-in-one space-saving solution for all of your electronics needs. It charges the Amazon Kindle and has dual universal iPod/iPhone docks for charging and syncing.

*Monogrammed Jewelry by Danielle Stevens $25 (Retails for $78!)
Danielle Stevens is offering three different styles: One small-disk necklace, a large necklace and a bracelet, shown on the right. Customers can monogram a single letter — like an “M” for Melissa” — and up to three letters, like your initials for your first, middle and last names.

(Thanks for the heads up, Dayna!)

• asma says:

Hey wher’s the Charlotte Russe post that was posted before this? And what was the code ?

• Chrissy says:

Oh really wishing I could order a Olvia & Joy bag or 2. But the shipping is $10. There are some really great deals today on Jill’s page!

• cindy says:

I think that post was an error….when I went there the deal wasn’t buy two for $15. It was buy one for the price listed and you get the second pair for $15…I think that is why Collin took it down….

Also, these Today Show Steals make me laugh. under each of the deals there is an update that the company’s website is experiencing technical difficulties due to overwhelming response…will these companies EVER be prepared when they are bombarded after national exposure??? :))

• Chrissy says:

Well they are showing them on TV now so I guess they will all be gone soon!

• Amanda says:

I love that Hayley Starr dress!! I’ve seen one in person and they are really great!

• Tanya says:

FYI, the ihome audio 967 is selling for about $33 on amazon right now.

• Erin says:

Jean
    That’s only if you use amazon checkout. If you use the regular checkout its $10 shipping making it $28.

• Jenny says:

thank you so much for this post I got a charging station and a purse! Sooo excited

• Heather says:

its saying my address is not a shipping address … must be sold out

• Aysha says:

Not sure what’s so great about the purse.for a hundred dollars I tonight it was leather, but its synthetic. Hello china town lol . Not bashing, just got really excited then was let down.

• sheila says:

charging station telling me shipping is $15 item is on sale for $18….what??? that ship price is not gonna happen here.

• Jessica says:

Anyone have any experience with sizing on the dress?

• Jackie says:

I don’t think these are that good of deals. The shipping is insane! Collin are you hoping to get on the show? Maybe you should find her deals.:)

• Erin A. says:

I have bought a few of these Jill’s Steals before. They are great deals, but be aware, that they usually take FOREVER to ship. Just a heads up!

• The dress is totally cute, but something tells me my size 14/16 booty is not going to look as good in this “One Size Fits Size 2-14″ dress. I’ll have to look around and find a big girl version of a dress like this. Totally cute idea…. :)

• Kate says:

I purchased a purse from O&J and I’m super excited!! I know the shipping is a little much, but I still think that a $98 purse for $29 shipped is still a good deal and I think the purse is super cute! Yeah!!

• Nina says:

I got the “Full” shampoo/conditioner/voluminzing creme special for $10 a few months ago. It took about two months to receive it, but it was well worth the $10.

• diane says:

I also ordered the Living Proof Shampoo set and it did take a while but worth it. I ended up with 2 sets because I got an error when I first submitted my order and re-ordered but I guess it went through but this stuff is really expensive so am happy to have 2 sets. I also ordered the Jennifer Miller watch and am VERY disappointed with this purchase. It doesn’t look new. I can’t believe it sells for $125.00. It only looks worth the $25.00 I spent (plus $12.00 shipping). I also didn’t like that AFTER I purchased this it stated final sale. I am going to be very leary about ordering from these deals again.

• ams says:

Two months to receive?!?!? I was hoping like 3 weeks. They should be prepare to the amount of buys for this show. I’ll just keep my fingers crossed.

• Helen says:

Well here it is January 17, and I am still waiting for my Jill’s Deal for face cream ordered November 16???. Did get an email that they were making some more cream???? and should be ready in 60 days????? Waiting patiently. Will advise when and if I recieve it.

• Barbara H says:

What a ripoff, I ordered 2 NFL Huddler throws with sleeves. They were supposed to be $60 items for $12 each. The items I received were in damaged boxes, (returns?) with REGULAR PRICED stickers from KMart at $19.99. They are so flimsy they would not keep you warm in the Bahamas. Very Very BAD deal.

• patsy kirby says:

i have been trying to purchase those long strand multi color pearls, offered today and i can,t even find online site darn it i realy wanted those

• Marie pendola says:

I ordered the heart shaped necklace with the letter m. I loved it but my cat took and I can’t find it. How can I get another one at the original price from steals and deals in the today show?