*HOT!* $2/1 Maybelline Coupon = Cheap Foundation at Rite Aid (Starting 3/13)

Yippee! Coupons.com has a new coupon available for $2/1 Maybelline New York Dream Foundation. Consider hanging onto this coupon until next week when you can snag a great deal at Rite Aid….

Rite Aid Deal Scenario (valid 3/13-3/19):
Maybelline Cosmetics 40% Off Regular Retail
Buy 2 Maybelline Dream Foundations $8.79 each (should ring up at $5.27 each)
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found here
Pay $6.55
Get a $3 +Up Reward when you buy $10+
Final Cost $1.77 each!

(Thanks, How 2 Coupon!)

• GREAT timing as I totally need new foundation! Thanks!

• Abby says:

Has anyone tried this product and liked it? I’ve been a slave to Maybelline’s mineral foundation for a while now, but I’m almost out so I’d be willing to try something new.

• becca h says:

I have always used MAC and wouldn’t use anything else but i tried this last time there was a good deal and i LOVE it!!! Covers great, lasts all day and it doesn’t look caked on!

• Ronni says:

I also tried it when there was a great deal and I absolutely love it….I’m off to get more!

• milly says:

I LOVE THE DREAM Cream FOUNDATION!!! At the end of the day, my face looks flawless!! Like it blends in with my skin so incredulously. This is my one and only foundation I use! Hope it helps!!!

• Abby says:

Thanks for the feedback, ladies. Sounds like it’s worth a try for nearly free!

• Bee says:

I am currently using the Covergirl Natureluxe and am really impressed.

It has improved the look of my skin dramatically but maybe because it has more natural ingredients.

• Janet @ KY Klips says:

Yes, I have used this before. It’s a medium weight foundation. I usually use a little darker shade in this than I do in some other brands. It has good coverage and wears pretty well, especially if you seal with powder.
    Thanks for sharing this deal scenario Hip2Save Question about sharing..if I were to share this deal, would I thank you, since I saw it here or the blog you thanked, which I do not currently follow?

• Jessica says:

There are tons of them on clearance at target too!! Priced at around $2.5 – $2.99

• emily says:

ther is also a $2/10 beauty coupon on video values when you watch enough videos

• Dani says:

I was thinking that also, but it isn’t listed on the coupon. You think it will apply?

• emily says:

oh yea, I am not sure. It may be a YMMV thing. Usually I don’t try to use something that is not listed, but may be worth a try. Guess its up to your coupon conscience to try it, and guess we will find out on sunday if it works

• Dani says:

That coupon is more than a little ridiculous in it’s limitations. I have no doubts that it will go through, the computers never beep on the RA value coupons. For a long time, I didn’t realize you couldn’t use the 1.00 off with the 4/20.00, they just kept going through so I was using them like store cash. oops

• mel says:

you can use a $/$$ Purchase Coupon with a $ Bonus VV, you just aren’t supposed to use more than 1 Bonus $VV per transaction. I know several other other posters have said their stores will allow them to use more than 1 Bonus $VV, but at my store, I can use as many UPs as I want, but only 1 Bonus $VV.

• mouni says:

Yay, that’s the foundation I use, the mousse kind. They haven’t released any coupons since the last time I stocked up. Since the coupon says ANY it should work on the mousse. Thanks so much , Collin. This is awesome! :)

• Sarah says:

Is coupons.com Not working for anyone else? It wont load up at all for me

• Angie says:

When I click on the link it doesn’t show that coupon. Is there an area code I need to look under?

• erin says:

can’t find it either. maybe it”s gone. the eye one is still up-but no foundation.