Kmart: FREE Purina Beggin' Strips?!

Wow! You may be able to score FREE Purina Beggin’ Strips at Kmart this week…

*Buy 2 Purina Beggin’ Strips 6 0z bags on sale buy 1 get 1 FREE
Use the buy 1 get 1 FREE coupon (up to $3.99 value!) found in the 5/8 SS
Final cost – 2 packages for FREE!

** If you are confused about how a buy one get one free sale works with a buy one get one free coupon, then make sure to check out this post and video!

Please note that this deal may not work for everyone as it really depends on your cashier and how coupon friendly they are. I always try to explain to the cashier that coupons really are like cash. So, in the case of a buy one get one free sale with a buy one get one free coupon, I am really “paying” for the item that’s not free – I am just using a coupon instead of cash.

(Thanks, Ali!)

• amcr420williams says:

no kmart in southeast texas.. :( rats

• Bridgette says:

I do not have those coupons for whatever reason but if someone does and would like to trade, please let me know. The email I check most is bmattison@saylesevans(dot)com. Thanks…I have 2 boxers and they love these :)

• toni says:

does kmart have an online coupon policy? i hate to go and get turned down if they dont allow this :(

• Natalie says:

I went and got turned down last night. They were even rude to me when I tried to use the coupons. I will never go back in there!

• Kristina says:

For anyone located near a Tops Market….I’m in Buffalo NY…..these are also BOGO free at Tops this week. My Tops honored the coupon so I ended up with 2 bags of treats for free but this policy could vary between Tops Stores.

• SuAnn Greenwood says:

My Kmart wouldn’t allow it last night, she scanned the coupon and it didn’t accept it, I even talked to the manager. GRRRR!!! They said the only way I could use a BOGO coupon w/ the sale was to buy 4 bags and use 1 coupon then the computer should accept it. Annoying.

• jennie says:

Do you know what they retail for? I don’t have the BOGO but I have some other coupons that still may make a good deal! Would like to know the price before driving all the way to Kmart!

• Katie says:

Thanks Kristina! I live in Buffalo too. Amanda the website I use for Tops match ups is couponsforyourfamily.com

• Olivia Davis says:

I bought 24 bags last night for $2.15 (taxes only) in WV.

• me says:

2.99 at kmart

• annie schafer says:

I did this deal yesterday with only one hitch. Some of the bags came up in there system as 7.22 oz so it did not BOGO. All my bags were 6oz. So keep an eye on the register and make sure they ring up the 6oz size. I think it was on the bacon cheeseburger flavor.

• Rachael says:

I hope this deal works! I’ll try it later on today.

• cathy stewart says:

Wow, this would be great. I have a ton of these coupons. I was just wondering yesterday if I would ever find a bogo deal to use them on.

• crystle says:

My local Kmart CA has the 6 oz. bags for $2.99 ea. and the 8 oz. buy B1G1F in ad. But I believe last time I was in there the 8 oz. bags were $4.99 ea. so the $4.00q still makes a great deal!

• kim says:

worked for me, did it yesterday I’m in socal.

• beth says:

Where in So cal Im going to Diamond Bar later to use my b1g1, i called and they have tons but not to sure if they would take.

• chris says:

In southgate mi it worked and they have tons of them, cashier had no problem

• heatherb9880 says:

it really does just depend on the people working when you go…a few weeks back there was a BOGO coupon (same thing, beggin strips) in kmart’s little coupon book & I had manufacturer coupons BOGO also & my Kmart allowed me to use both & I got both free. their coupon policy doesnt have any restrictions in regards to this so technically, it is within their policy to accept both BOGO

• Rachael says:

I was able to do this deal with absolutely no issues, and I was very excited because I get to donate all of the bags and it was my first time shopping at Kmart!! Yay!

• ali says:

That is awesome that you are donating them! My local animal shelter is ALWAYS in need of pet food and treats, so this is a great opportunity to help them out. Kmart kinda has a bad rap sometimes, but if you can find great deals like this, you should really take advantage of them and help out some doggies!!

• Jenna says:

I had 15 coupons so was able to get 30 bags for $2.69 (tax). I did technically clean the shelves, but the manager said he had tons in the back and would re-stock after they close (which was very soon when I made the purchase).

Best thing: I got a $10 off any purchase and a $5 off any pet purchase coupon!

• Jaclyn says:

Does anyone know where to find the Kmart Coupon policy?

• Jackie says:

Wow! I have not been in Kmart in a very long time and now I know why. I tried to do this deal and what a hassle it was. The cashier , customer service manager , and assistant manager stated that this was impossible and I am not allowed to use my b1g1 manufacturers coupon to go along with their ad. I finally gave up , told them I would take my business elsewhere and left. I will be contacting their corporate office this morning ……

• Rachael says:

I can’t find my ad, but would you be able to do this deal at walmart by price matching? I guess it depends on if the ad states how much they are.

• Kim says:

I went to Kmart last night in East TN, and the cashier that waited on me told me I was committing coupon Fraud by using their ad and the manufacture coupon. They also told me they were going to put a note in the system saying the coupons are fraud and not to except them. They were very rude and mean about it!!!

• Natalie says:

When I went in yesterday, the lady tried telling me I was double couponing. I asked her how she thought I was double couponing, because there was no coupon needed for their B1G1 free deal, that is their ‘special’ in the ad? I told her technically that is not double couponing. I then asked them for a coupon policy and they said they don’t have one. I’m never going back there.

• Meredith says:

I had great success getting this deal! I left Kmart with 4 bags of treats and the cashier was awesome! Coupon went right on through and she commented on how great of a deal my transaction was! :-)

• Anonymous says:

I thought you were no longer matching up BOGO sales with BOGO coupons? Now I’m not being mean cause I would much rather you match them up but I’m wondering if I read the other article wrong where I thought you dais you were not doing it anymore.

• Amy says:

I got 24 bags for free as well. :D (2 different stores, 2 different days) There were displays of them all over the place, and tons on the shelf. There had to be over 100 bags in the store at least, with all the displays. I noticed the bags had a very short exp date though…Nov. 2011. Maybe they wanted to unload them and hence the BOGO sale?
    Btw, when the cashiers scanned my BOGO q’s, they did not beep or require her to enter an amount. They just automatically took off 2.99! : o
    Great deal! Thanks so much for posting this!!

• kelsey says:

does any one have the ad with this deal in it! If so PLEASE email me at kmegerth@yahoo.com!