New $2/1 Schick Disposable Razors Coupon

Head on over to CVS.com and use the zip 62946 if necessary to print a $2/1 any Schick Disposable razors coupon (excludes 2 count)!  This is a CVS store coupon redeemable only at CVS so you may be able to combine it with a manufacturer’s coupon for a pretty great deal!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• aesha says:

is it just me or is anyone else getting error on hip2save since yesterday— is it possilby updating? my other sites work good only this one is running slow or it keep giving me errors

• Shirley says:

I have been experiencing the exact same thing.

• Shay says:

Aesha, it’s happening to me too. Site was down for me all day yesterday and I keep getting error messages today too. Sometimes I can see all the deals, other times I get the error messages. Guess we’ll all just have to wait it out till Collin’s system gets fixed.

Want to ask a Q here about a Walmart deal: Gillette Proglide fusion kit. Has anybody tried to use the $4 CARTRIDGE coupon (7/3) and did it work? The only coupon for a regular razor in that insert is $2 off. Just want to make sure others are having success with the cartridge coupons before I make a complete fool of myself in the store…LOL. TIA.

• Cassie says:

Do you use Safari? Because I got an error message using Safari earlier. When I tried on Firefox it worked fine.

• sockmonkey says:

Wow, what a great coupon especially since CVS is having a BOGO 50% off sale on Schick razor next week.. Thanks :)

• Mozella says:

There’s a B1G1 Free on any Schick disposable razor pkg. of equal or lesser value coupon excludes 2-ct. in the 6/26 SS exp 8/7/11 to go with CVS’s B1G1 sale and (the ad on iheartcvs.com shows the 8 ct.) to get 2 FREE if their policy hasn’t changed on that!

• Jessica B says:

Ok.. so the coupon says “Energizer” on it and the red part says 2 cents.. what’s up with that??

• Maya says:

I thought about the same thing with Jessica…
    I thought it meant $2 Off on energizer when you buy schick product…

• Kathryn says:

So, has anyone printed this “Energizer” Schick coupon? I just checked it (clipped it) and in the grand total in the left hand side of the page said .02 ?? I’m not going to print it if it really says 2 cents

• Rose says:

Saw the same thing, decided WTH and printed it. It prints as a CVS cpn for $2/1 any Schick disposable razor excl 2ct (exp 30Aug2011).

If anyone is interested, using area code 94110, there is a mfr cpn $2/1 ANY Compound W product (exp 13Aug2011)

• Leisa says:

There is a b1g1 schick coupon that doesnt expire till end of month this would be greAt with

• Crystal says:

To the person that asked about the Walmart Gilette Fusion Razor kit, I went today and used the two $4 coupons for 2 of the Gilette Fusion Razor Kits. No problem, worked like a charm! In addition I got the artificial pig ears, Dingo’s (that were on clearance), 2 packs of the Noxema razor’s and a Benedryl Itch Stick; all with coupons and all for less than $7! Successful day!

• couponnotcash says:

I printed the $2.00 off Bic Soleil coupon, and Energizer wasn’t on it when I printed it.