If you are new to Hip2Save, you may not know about ExpoTV.com and/or the Tryology program. I actually posted about these programs earlier this year and just received an email that they are currently running several new Tryology Programs….
* Sample and Review an LG LED TV for FREE! Wowza… this is a $1,300 TV that selected members get to keep. If you are selected as a participant, you will get the TV for FREE and then be asked to upload a video on your thoughts – the good, the bad, and the ugly. Qualifying members will receive an invitation in early August.
* Clearblue Easy (Fertility, Ovulation and Pregnancy test – worth almost $200)
* Millie was Here (A brand new interactive book App for kids which will score members a $10 iTunes gift card!)
If you are interested in participating in these programs, check out the details below…
Here’s how ExpoTv.com works…
* Share your unbiased opinion about products that you own.
* Earn points for providing consumer insights in video, responding to consumer topics and taking surveys.
* Redeem your points for gift cards and merchandise at the EXPO store.
* Every month, EXPO offers ways for members to get more involved by doing product research or by referring friends to the site. Plus, you will be entered in to monthly drawings where you can win Amazon Gift Cards.
* Get selected to try (and keep) products (sometimes before they hit stores) through the exclusive Expo program called Tryology. You are matched with products based on your interests and responses to surveys and then asked to share your honest opinion in video.
* Keep in mind that you must be at least 18 years of age to submit videos. However, if you are the parent or legal guardian of someone 13 years of age or older, that person may appear in the videos you submit under your account.
Are you interested in becoming an ExpoTV/Tryology member?
Here’s what you need to do…
(1) Head on over here and register with ExpoTv.com.
(2) Be sure to complete your profile information and keep it up to date. The more ExpoTV knows about you, the better they’ll be at matching you with Tryology Programs that you may qualify for in the future. So be sure to tell them about your hobbies and interests as well as complete surveys that go out from time to time.
(3) If you qualify for a specific Tryology Program, you will receive an email notification from Expo which will give you directions on how to confirm your interest and lock in your spot in the upcoming program.
(4) In exchange for receiving the free product, you will be required to upload a video review. Members who do not upload a review of the product after receiving a Tryology kit will not be considered for future Tryology programs.
* Consider “liking” Expo on Facebook and you’ll be entered to win lots of prizes like an Amazon Kindle.
Are you a current ExpoTV or Tryology member? If so, let us know if you have qualified for product reviews.
(Thanks, 4 Our 2 Cents!)