Walgreens: Trident Vitality Gum Only $0.12

WooHoo! Trident Vitality gum is one sale for just $0.79 at Walgreens through 7/30! That means you can snag gum for just $0.12 per pack with the new insert coupon. Here’s how…

Buy 3 packages of Trident Vitality Gum $0.79 each
Total = $2.37
Use the $2/3 single packs Trident gum coupon found in the 7/24 SS
Final cost only $0.12 per package!

Alright, so on to the big question – what’s your favorite flavor?! :)

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

** Check out even more Walgreens deals here, here and here!

• Candace says:

We just got back from target in south Jordan, Utah. They have only one flavor of the trident vitality but it is on clearance for .66. That means it’s completely free with the coupon!

• Maria says:

They had this gum on clearance at Target last week, both the single and multi packs. Can’t remember the price, but I know it was pretty cheap.

• guai says:

yes I saw some the week before last week at target for $0.48 on clearance. I went to another target they didn’t have it. So IDK if they still have it or not. But I know for sure it was for free :)

• Wendi says:

Must be a regional coupon? I cannot find it in my insert for the life of me :)

• Jennifer says:

I didn’t get this coupon either :(

• MY says:

Just got 6 packs for .88 cents! yay!

• Gina says:

Orange

• Kelly says:

Collin, I live about 30 min from Jacksonville,NC where you are and I never seem to get some of the coupons that you post about What paper do you buy? Or where do you get your coupons at?

• Collin says:

Hi Kelly,

The Raleigh paper (News & Observer) is the ONLY paper you’ll want to get. The Jacksonville paper rarely has coupons and is NOT worth purchasing. You can find the Raleigh paper in Newspaper machine thingies (whatever they’re called!) by gas stations and other stores. You do have to get the papers early, though, as they seem to be gone at about 8am (or earlier) on Sunday’s! :( I also know that the Circle K on Piney Green Sells the Raleigh newspapers inside as well.

Hope this helps a little!

• Jennifer says:

I haven’t tried that kind of gum yet, but I will now. =-)

• Rachael says:

I did not receive the coupon in my insert either :(

• Tina Horn says:

im trying to find this one.. is it regional?

• Louise says:

WEnt to walgreens today and the gum was not on sale :(

• Megan says:

I just bought both kinds, two of the white tea/mint, and one of the vitamin c/citris/strawberry. I like the mint kind best!! This was such a great deal!!

• mattsuw says:

my wife thinks i am a genius. thanks for tips like this.

• Sheri says:

I didn’t get this coupon. This is my absolute favorite gum (Green Tea). Can anyone recommend a place to get or order these coupons? Thank you.

• rossjulie says:

Hi everyone! I use a coupon service through Washington State called MadCoupons. Email Sarah at “madcoupons@live.com” or check her out online at “www.madcoupons.net”

These inserts come from Washington State and I always seem to get all the coupons that Collin identifies in her deals, including this gum one! Tell her Julie from NC sent you!

• Bonoca says:

Just got back from my local Walgreens and the gum wasn’t on sale. Must be a regional thing.