Rite Aid: *HOT* Summer Clearance (Save 75%!)

Wow! I received an email that Rite Aid was currently hosting a Summer Clearance Sale where you can snag items up to 75% off. So…. I sent my sister Bryn out to her local Rite Aid in Boise, Idaho, to see if she could indeed confirm that this sale was taking place. As you can see below, she was able to find quite a few items marked at 75% off (my personal favorite is the Topsy Turvy Tomato planter!).

* Please note that clearance deals do vary by region and by store, so you may not be able to find all these great deals in your area.

Topsy Turvy Planter ONLY $2.49
(regularly $9.99!)

Select Summer Chairs ONLY $2.49
(regularly $9.99!)

Gas Grill Table Top ONLY $9.99
(regularly $39.96!)

Bahamas Table ONLY $9.24
(regularly $36.96!)

Lawn & Party Gazebo ONLY $7.49
(regularly $29.99!)

Select Squirt Guns ONLY $2.99
(regularly $11.99!)

Flip Flops ONLY $1.49-$2.75
(regularly $5.99-$10.99!)

Now it’s your turn! Let us know what great clearance finds you have been able to score! And don’t forget to check out the Rite Aid Weekly Deals before you head out to shop.

(Thanks for the heads up, Savvy Shopper Deals!)

• Mary says:

I wish I had a rite aid near me I like that grill..

• Kat says:

Yea, I have no rite aid in Naples Florida :(

• Anonymous says:

my RA has some plastic chairs and tables on 75% sale. i bought the adcirondack chairs @ 5.49 each and matching side tables @ 2.49 each. they looks lovely on my deck and they are very comfy. also got a cute kids summer chair @ 2.49. I dont think they have the grill. im planning to check out the summer clearance at other RAs. worth spending some UPs on these.

• Jenelle says:

Collin I love how you contact your sister to quick get to Rite Aid to confirm the sale! :)

• momwhocares says:

I live in Idaho’s Treasure Valley where Collin’s sister lives too. I just came from the Riteaid in Caldwell and they had the sale. I got the Gazebos for $19.99 not $7.49 as they were normally $79.99. They are the 9′ x8′x9′ ones. I wonder if the ones in the photo were smaller ones and priced at $29.99 reg.

• momwhocares says:

opps – I just reread your statement and I thought you said you wanted her to contact to confirm. Suh – see what happens when you read and deal with kids at the same time. lol.

• Roger says:

The lawn and party gazebos are $7.49; the pop-up gazebos you’re describing are $19.99. The blog is right as mentioned and pictured, I believe.

• aliya says:

Almost enough to make me walk the mile to rite aid. But I think I wouldn’t be able to carry everything back. heh.

• Laura R says:

I bought kids aqua shoes for $1.99!

• Laura R says:

I bought kids aqua shoes for $1.99 (regular price $7.99).

• Michelle says:

I have a rite aid in town and now i will be headed straight there after work!

• Brianna says:

Oh My Goodnesssss If someone wanted to grab that gazebo for me I would totally pay for S&H plus!!!!

• Roger says:

I emailed corporate about varying discounts between stores within the same city. The response was that it had to do with inventories. I responded back for further clarification, but took that to mean that more inventories yielded higher discounts. For example, between three stores, the same item was priced 50% off, regular price, and 75% off.

• Kirsten says:

I went there yesterday and they were 75% off. It wasn’t ringing that way though so everything had to be price modified. (One of the cheaper items didn’t get price modified either. It was supposed to be around $.40 cents and it got rung up at $1.50! Darn. However, I did get some fans for really cheap and the gazebo shown above for $7.49. Good deals. I was at another Rite aid on Monday and it was all 50%.

• Dianne K says:

Is there any schedule for markdowns? I’ve been watching a grill and was told that they reduce prices on Sundays.

• Calicat says:

CVS HAS ALL THESE SAME DEALS HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA

I scored 5 pair of flip flops womens $1.00 each plus a $1.00 coupon attached, 2 pair of kids flip flops $.75 cents, table covers with clips $.62 cents, hoola hoops $1.99, sidewalk chalk $.99 cents, water balloons $.75 cents also they had……..propane, grills, grill tools, summer toys, glasses, shoes, etc ALL 75% off.

• Sam says:

No Rite Aid where I live, and what’s even more depressing I will be moving and there will be no CVS, either!!!

• NicoleF says:

Spent $11.17 Saved $33.73
    Water Shooter water gun $1.74
    Beach Ball Sprinkler $2.49
    2 32oz Miracle Bubbles $0.99e
    4 16 oz Miracle Bubbles $0.62e
    2 Plastic Party/Ice Buckets $1.24e

• Shahina says:

CVS summer clearance is 90% off in case some of you dont have a Rite Aid

• Piyamas says:

Ours are still 50% in Maryland.

• Ashley says:

I got great Summer Clearance at my Wags here in town-had 45 can cooler tote for 2.50 which was originally 12 dollars. They also had beach chairs-the ones that sit real low to the ground to sit in the beach water with for only 2.49. Thats an awesome deal. I may go back today and get them and use up some RR!!

• sheila says:

fyi if you want a canopy I would hurry quick. went to a store and an associate went to grab them in back from me but the manager told him that they were being packaged (i.e. pulled off the shelf and not part of the sale) so if your store hasn’t pulled them yet you might still be in luck.

Found 3 types of Discovery Kids (color me play house, play tent, and princess castle) $19.99 clearanced to $4.99

• Michal says:

My store in western PA had all the summer toys and stuff at 75%….got a charcoal grill for $5, kids bowling set for $2.50, a HUGE thing of sidewalk chalk for $2, squirt guns for .99, kids chairs for 2.50 and 3.50 and many more deals…my daughter is set for next summer and most of my nieces/nephews got Christmas presents!

• Jen C says:

Darn! I wish we had a Rite Aid! :(

• Roberta says:

I was able to get a two tall BBQ’s at Rite Aid when they went on sale for 50% off 3 weeks back they sold originaly for $40 marked down to $20 and with my up rewards got one for $2.33 and the other for $12. Two BBQs for about $14. That was a score.

• melissa says:

My RA didn’t have much… a few plastic Adidarondak chairs and tables, lots of kids stuff though like bubbles, frisbees, baseball bat & ball set and some plastic plates & serving platters. I bought an Air Foam Rocket Ball for 1.24 ($4.99 reg price). Putting that in the gift pile.
    Which worked out well b/c I had $5 in UPs to use and had a hard time trying to decide what to buy as fillers! All in all, I got
    $1.24 – foam rocket ball
    $2.00 – 2 carefree pantyliners
    $3.99 – Crest tp
    $1.00 – 2 chocolate pumpkin peeps
    Used:
    $5 in UPs, $1/2 Carefree VV, $1/1 Crest tp and (2) .50/1 carefree pantyliner q’s
    Paid .40 w/tax!!

• Lina says:

I found the topsy turvy for only $1.25 at CVS!!

• Yvette says:

I dropped by my local Rite Aid here in SoCal yesterday to buy milk and came home with a $100 swimming pool for my kiddos for only $25!!!!!! Our family is loving it in this heat.

• CJ says:

I work at Rite Aid and this past Sunday all our summer stuff was marked down 75% off. On Wednesday we still had quite a few things- so I bought
    2 pairs of flip flops reg. $10.99 each
    1 Kids Archery Set reg. $7.99
    1 Disney Princess Pom Pom Set reg. $4.99

I paid $8 for all of it! The two kid items I am putting up for part of a Christmas present for my “adopted” niece and nephew.

Also- the Walmart near where my parents live had the Easy Bake Ovens on clearance for $5 this week. So my bestie snatched up two of those. Loving the clearance stuff! Apparently the easy bake oven is being replaced with the “ultimate” easy bake oven…..which is DOUBLE the price of the original one.

• emilytwinmom says:

I am so going to check Rite Aid today – probably sold out but will cross my fingers! I need bandaids anyway ;)

• Miss Jay says:

I picked up some a spatula and tongs for our BBQ just $0.99 total!