$10 P&G Pink Rebate (valid thru 10/31)

Yeah! P&G is offering up a $10 mail-in rebate when you purchase $50 of select P&G products through October 31st. Even better, P&G will donate $10 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for every rebate submission.

Here’s how it works:

* Purchase $50 worth of any Venus, Olay, Secret, CoverGirl, Clairol, Pantene, Safeguard, and/or Ivory products (purchases can be made from 9/1/11 to 10/31/11). Keep in mind that you do NOT need to purchase everything in one transaction.

* Mail the completed certificate found here (be sure to write in the UPC codes in spaces provided) and the original dated sales receipt(s) with item(s) and purchase price(s) circled to the following address: Be beautiful. Save lives. PO Box 49583 Strongsville, OH 44149-0583

* Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your $10 rebate check.

Fine Print: Offer valid 9/1/2011 to 10/31/2011. Must be postmarked by 11/30/2011. Offer limited to US residents only, 18 years of age and older. Limit one rebate per name, address, or envelope. Use of multiple addresses or P.O. boxes to obtain additional refunds is fraud and may result in prosecution. Multiple submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. This form must accompany your request. Reproduction, alteration, sale, trade, or purchase of this form or proof of purchase is prohibited. Proof of purchase must be obtained from product purchased by you. No requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will be honored. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Form Cash Redemption Value 1/100 of 1 cent. For any questions regarding this offer call 1-855-673-4180.

** If you have any great deal scenarios or know of any current sales that would make for a sweet deal in conjunction with this rebate offer, please share them below!

(Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

• cj says:

I don’t know of any scenerios, but I did purchase $16 worth of Cover Girl at Walgreens yesterday, so I’m already well on my way, if I decide to do the rebate!

• happybaby says:

Here’s a deal that works with this!
    CVS – Buy any Venus Pro Skin, Embrace or Breeze Razor – $9.99 reg price, less $4 Extra Bucks, plus use the $2 off from the PG Brand Saver, so you end up only paying $3.99!

• Stacey says:

Rite aid had a buy $25 get $5 up on venus, pantene, covergirl and other stuff next week

• happybaby says:

Does the $50 have to be after all discounts? or is it based on the full price?

• Natasha says:

Those free Pantene coupons from the facebook promotion a while back :) They expire 09/31.

• Jamie says:

does anyone think herbal essence counts? it is clairol

• SP says:

I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but my last experience with Olay (P&G) and their $20 rebate from back in Dec 2010 was really bad. For a corporation of such presence and size they had me chase them for $20 for nearly 9 months!!! I kept getting excuses and false promises from their call center when in reality no one was really working on resolving the pending rebate. Finally I resorted to filling a complaint with BBB which then immediately got much needed attention from their customer relations dept. The CR person called me the very next day and handled the issue in a professional manner bringing it to a resolution (I’m not saying that just because it was in my favor).

Sorry, for such a looong comment, but I just wanted share it with you all. I hope you don’t, but if you do run into a similar situation, be sure to have copies of all rebate related documents. Thanks Collin for all you do!

• Lj says:

I had a little bit of trouble getting my rebate last time too. But I emailed customer service and got a reply within 1-2 days stating that they were so sorry I didn’t get it yet, but I would receive a check within a few days. I got another apology letter one day and a check the next day. So, my #1 rule of rebates is if it’s not a good enough deal without the rebate, I’m not buying it just because of the rebate. Just in case I never see my money. For this one, If I can’t get my 50.00 worth for about 10.00, I’m not sending it in.

• melissa says:

wow! I’ve done several P&G/Olay rebates and got my ck’s very quick from them. And I second making copies of everything (crt, form even UPCs!) before mailing. Also take a moment to double ck the postmark date. I’ve had a few rebates creep up on me that I almost missed mailing. I now preaddress rebates and put the PM date where the stamp will go, along with jotting down the same info into my monthly planner, so I don’t overlook anything.

• cindy says:

Wow, thanks for your comments. This just made me remember neither myself or my mom got our $20 Olay rebate. I am going to follow up with some calls. Might be too late, but I am going to try anyway.

• SP says:

Your welcome Cindy. Just FYI, the rebate center number 800-782-3743 (not posted on their site). Also, write down the name of rep. and date each time you call because they don’t seem to have a call log in their system. Each time I called, I had to start the whole story from the beginning as if it was my initial call. During the first 3 calls they confirmed everything was in order as for the rebate, but somehow the check was lost in the mail and they were issuing a replacement. But by the time I called them 4th and 5th time, they couldn’t even find me in their system; made me fax rebate copies and still no action or update. I emailed, but no reply. That is when I went to BBB. So, don’t give up and make a point. Good luck!

• Laura says:

Is the $50 before or after coupons?

• Beth says:

I would only assume that it is $50 before coupons. Otherwise, I don’t think Collin would think we would spend that. :o)

• Jen says:

Don’t forget about the great walmart deal Collin recently posted about!

• abirkemeier says:

Did any of you pick up the venus embrace bonus kit when there was a great deal at walgreens? I bought it but threw away the packaging and need the upc to do the rebate!

• Lisa says:

I just purchased 3 items that qualify for this deal today before I saw this post. While filling out the rebate form it does state “purchase price”, which I would assume would be the price you purchased or bought the item for.

• amcr420williams says:

I don’t do rebate deals anymore. I have sent in quite a few rebate offers with all the proper information requested and still haven’t received a single rebate check yet.

• Anikka says:

Are we sure it’s a rebate and not just the donation? The way it’s worded makes me think they are just donating the $10 to charity. But the way I’m reading it on blogs makes it sound like we get $10 and the nonprofit does too.

• anonymous says:

Ulta has Olay, Covergirl, Pantene and Clairol at buy 1 get one 50%off.

• Lynn G. says:

Was going to send in that Olay but realithized that I was $2. short does anyone think they will take it!? To late to buy more, but I also spilled something on the tag and it faded out the store name but shows the product! Sounds like its to hard to get a refund with everything anyway!

• Jodi says:

I just sent away for a different Olay rebate (just skincare), but there is a deal on Olay products that is good. Total Effects and Regenerist skincare is on sale for 17.99 (even the Regenerist cream that’s top-rated and sells for 29.99). I used a $3 Regenerist q in addition to the Free product wyb moisturizer q expiring 9/30 (Secret deodorant or Olay bw). I bought some good skincare for like half price, plus got free products and a $20 rebate! This deal ends Saturday (btw, this particular rebate ends tomorrow).

• esther says:

did anyone confirm if the 50 is before coupons

• Abby says:

the last two times I’ve submitted P&G MIR I’ve used coupons on everything and have always gotten my rebate promptly. The last one being the $20 rebate off $50 when they had the $5 q off Secret + Olay bodywash. I had two diff receipts. On a similar note, for all of my rebates, in addition to making copies of all materials, I have a customizable stamper (from staples) with my info and stamp each piece in the submission – form, receipts, and cut-out UPC’s. Then if the rebate person drops one on the floor they know who it goes to.

• Amanda says:

Does anyone know if I can submit purchases I made online?

• Lolo says:

I suppose if you have a valid receipt for it. The form requires an original sales receipt. HTH

• Janie says:

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the products that would qualify?

• Ashley57 says:

Do you all think the Wal-Mart Venus gift pack that included the magazine rebate a few weeks ago would count? Thanks!

• Janie says:

I just called them on the # listed on the form, and she said it is $50 After coupons. Can anyone else verify this?

• Jolie says:

Okay so I just called again and the rep said ” they do not mind coupons at all” and all in one receipt. I’m close to giving up, each time I get a different answer.

• jane says:

I did the oil of olay last year it was before coupons. Eyeshadow works fine at the Rite Aid by my house I used it for eyeshadow and mascara.
        Also, was able to use it for a moneymaker at Walmart for eyeshadow 4 sisters 2 daughters plus sister in laws and nieces lots for the Christmas baskets this year.

• Cindy says:

i have a question about the rebate… On the rebate form there is only 8 space for upc and i have more then 8 products to equal $50 dollars what do i do in this case? Can I use two form for one rebate? Help someone….

• Erin says:

I was wondering the same thing. Also, if I don’t have my original receipt can Rite Aid reprint it for me? I asked at my store and they could only give me a copy of the transaction – not a receipt. Will P&G accept that in lieu?

• Rei says:

Last time P&G has this kind of rebate I wrote the extra upc numbers & prices on a separate sheet of paper and stapled it together. I had no issues getting the check :)

• susan says:

i thought about writing the UPC codes on the back of form.

• lydiakay says:

I think I am going to do the rebate! And it helps a wonderful cause! As of this November I am a 4 year breast cancer survivor!! :)

• Ashley57 says:

With the drugstore.com deal yesterday, the total came to 0.00 but it showed how much I saved…it was covergirl blush. Do you think I can submit that for the rebate?

• Kira says:

I sent mine out two weeks ago or so…got a $10.00 prepaid Visa from P&G today…thinking it was from this rebate. I don’t remember submitting any others…

• Rachel says:

So…I’ve got all my receipts together and I went to print the form today, and it’s not there. Does anyone have any ideas about where to find it?

• deb says:

me too, got all the receipts and try to open the rebate page,it’s not available, can any one help please.thanks inadvance

• Lisa Young says:

found form at

• deb says:

thanks Lisa,finally able to print the form.

• Jillian says:

I’m so bummed! I just went though to tally up all of my reciepts… I should have had around $55. I think I misplaced one, my total is only $48.05! :( I was wondering if anyone had an extra reciept that they could send me? I’m willing to trade for some coupons. I don’t have a huge stash, but I do have a lot that I will never get around to using. Or – if you have any printables that you’d like me to print off, I could do that too. I only ever print off printables that are brands I use on a regular basis, as opposed to clippings – which I keep everything of.

Please let me know, thanks! ;)