Olga's Kitchen: $5 off ANY Purchase Coupon

Update: Sorry for the confusion. You will need to sign up for a FREE Olga’s Reward card here (if you don’t already have one) to use your coupon. Reader, Rena, left this helpful comment:

When I finished signing up it said the card will arrive with $5 already on it!! woohoo! so with the $5 voucher and the $5 on the card – that’s $10 free!! yippee!! (The only thing is the voucher is only good until 9/26 ~ so fingers crossed that my card comes in the mail before then)

Alright, this is for all you Michigan, Ohio & Illinois readers. Currently, you can head on over here to print a high value $5 off ANY Olga’s Kitchen purchase coupon, valid through 9/26! Check out what Meghan over at Savvy Spending had to say about this coupon…

The last time they offered this coupon, I picked up two orders of the Olga’s snackers ($2.99 each- so yummy!) to use as an appetizer. The Olga’s kids meals are also under $5, as are many of their sides!

* Enter your zip code here to find an Olga’s Kitchen near you.

(Thanks, Savvy Spending!)

• Jennifer says:

Oh, there used to be an Olga’s in the mall near us in New York (or maybe it was VA???) I used to LOVE their food! Wish they had one near me now :(

• RHONDA IN SA TX says:

not one near me:(

• Rena says:

When I printed the coupon it said you had to present your Registered Reward Card with the voucher (coupon). Since I didn’t have one I signed up for one at
    https://olgasrewards.com/ When I finished signing up it said the card will arrive with $5 already on it!! woohoo! so with the $5 voucher and the $5 on the card that’s $10 free!! yippee!! (The only thing is the voucher is only good until 9/26 ~ so fingers crossed that I card comes in the mail before then)

• Amy says:

For those of you who are lucky enough to live by an Olga’s, these Snackers are about the best things I’ve ever tasted in life! They are warm and soft. They have a great flavor and are served with Swiss Almond cheese. My mom lives by one in MI. When I visit, I always get 3 Olga’s baskets to bring with me (one for me, one for my husband, and one for later in the week). They keep well and reheat nicely if eaten within the week! I definitely recommend them. I also recommend shipping some to me too :)

• Meghan says:

Even if your card does not come in time, you can tell them that you registered for a card. I think they can look it up by phone number too, so you should be able to use this coupon even if your card hasn’t arrived yet! :)

• Kate says:

Not close to Illinois…the closest one to Chicago is 186 miles! I did the within 200 miles radius search. :) Darn!

• Beth says:

Not positive that they still do, but I have always just picked up my card from the store. I’ve never had to wait for one.

• Lindsey says:

This is my favorite restaurant. I love going home to MI and going to Olga’s. Just thinking about snackers makes me hungry!! Olga’s is AMAZING. :) I like their snackers, kid’s meal pitas and broccoli soup.

• Frugaldealfinder says:

I see Olga’s has a new $5 off coupon available. I’m just curious, was anyone previously successful at using the $5 off coupon & then the $5 on the rewards card to pay the balance? I really want to do it, but I want to make sure it’s going to work like that first.