Amazon: Scotch Thermal Laminator Only $17.99 Shipped (78% Off!)

Wow! Amazon.com is offering up a *HOT* deal on this Scotch Thermal Laminator 15.5 in x 6.75 in x 3.75 in 2 roller system (TL901)! Currently, you can snag this laminator for only $17.99… that’s a 78% savings off the regular price of $80.49! Plus, this laminator ships FREE with Amazon Prime or on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping.

Ideal for home and craft use, the Scotch Thermal Laminator laminates items up to 9 inches wide. Featuring a two roller system with two temperature settings, this laminator is suitable for use with photos and will laminate pouches up to 5 mm thick. Consider laminating letter-size papers, your photographs, your licenses, making luggage tags, preserving invitations, and creating reusable menus, making bookmarks, and creating gifts… the uses are endless! :D Even better, this product received 4 1/2 stars from over 260 reviewers on Amazon!

(Thanks, Sasha!)

• I always wanted to try one of these. I’ll check them. Thanks, Collin :)

• amy says:

cant wait to get mine

• Stephanie says:

Whatever you do, PLEASE do NOT laminate your license!! That is considered a violation and makes your license void.

• Jennifer says:

I have one of these in my classroom! I bought mine at Walmart for about $20 this past spring. Sams club has a pack of the laminating sheets for about $20 and include 200 pouches! Being a Kindergarten teacher, I try to laminate anything my kids will use more than once. These sheets are awesome and I love being able to laminate my own items for so cheap!

• Mary Sunshine says:

I think they are referring to marriage license etc.

• Linda says:

I bought this last year for the same price and it was so worth it! We homeschool and I use this every day. I have never had an issue with it and the price is unbeatable!

• Renee says:

We homeschool too & I am wondering if I can laminate 8 1/2 x 11? I read many reviews this morning on amazon & some said that even though it says it can handle this size, it doesn’t do a great job w/it…what has your experience been? (I did order this already, just curious!!) Thanks!

• Bonnie says:

I also have this same laminator and LOVE it! I’ve had it for about 4 months and it’s awesome. I teach preschool and use it to laminate almost everything! Yes you can use it on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Just buy the right size pouches and you don’t even have to cut off any extra lamination!
        I use to buy pouches on Amazon (Universal Brand 3 mil thick 9 x 11 1/2, 100 pack for about $9), but they’ve been increasing the price on the pouches and I’ve wondered where to get more. Now I’ll check out Sams :)

• Kim says:

I bought this laminator about a month ago before we started K4 at home….I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I do a lot of full 8 1/2×11 sheets and it works great. I made some US maps – just printed one off I liked on Google images and laminated it, a table place setting chart, and some phonics rules charts – just to name a few. It’s awesome being able to do this at home and not have to pay someone else (or wait) for it be done elsewhere. You won’t be disappointed. I got the pack of 50 laminating sheets off amazon for around $8 to go with it.

• Karina says:

I always wanted to buy one of this laminators but just never took the time and now thanks to you guys I paid a fraction of the original price ! Thans a lot !

• Karina says:

I always wanted to buy one of this laminators but just never took the time and now thanks to you guys I paid a fraction of the original price ! Thanks a lot !!!!

• BrandonsMom says:

Just ordered mine, so excited I have always wanted one and missed the last time one was a steal.

• sarah says:

how is this a deal for 78% off when you can get it for 20 bucks at walmart?

• Heather says:

I questioned that too! I looked online at walmart.com and the online price was 25.88, so the 17.99 was still a better deal if in need for one, right?

• Emily says:

Just what I was about to say! I got this deal last time it came around and was so excited I had saved SO much money… then went to Walmart to get some laminating sheets and saw the same one for $25. The Amazon “original” price is no where near correct. But still a good deal. :)

• Sarah B says:

I just spent all evening last night laminating picture chore cards that I made with contact paper and kept wishing I had a laminator!! I am maybe on 1/3 of the way done! I just bought this & can’t wait to get it to finish the chore cards for the kids- they will look so much better then the contact paper covered ones- now I just wish I could take the contact paper off and re do those! Thanks for posting this!!

• Heather says:

Yay! I just ordered one! Thanks for the deal. I have a daughter so it will be fun to laminate or organize things around the house and her school projects!

• Dee says:

I was trying to compare it to the one mentioned at Wal Mart…I’m guessing this is the one… I don’t get how it’s 78% either. I think I’m going to get one anyway!

• Jen C says:

I bought this at Christmas and have used it multiple times. I love it! You will not be sorry!

• Kate says:

I used my $15 in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks! $2.99 and Prime shipping! I am excited…now to find a deal on the laminating pouches!

I was thinking this was a great way to laminate pics for the fridge, have the kids decorate with stickers and glue thin magnets on the back!

Thank you Collin!

• sandra says:

I get my laminating pouches form bj…6.99 and I had 1.00 coupons

• Kelly says:

Just ordered one….FREE to me through the amazon gift cards I acquire by my video reviews through expotv. This will be great to use for the upcoming Holidays! Thanks!! :)

• Leah says:

Oh SO excited! I have been wanting one for years, and I have been waiting for a good deal! :) Thank you!!!!

• Rebecca says:

I have one of these laminators and got it last year on amazon for the same price, I get my laminator sheets at office depot! It works awesome!!! my only complaint is that I cant do placemat size.

• Priscilla says:

sure wish these came with more laminate pouches

• Brooke says:

Perfect timing, my son just started preschool and the things he’s bringing home are already piling up! I got one of these last Christmas for my cousin, and they love it!

• Anonymous says:

did anyone else order this and see the estimated delivery as mid october – mid november?

• Marisha says:

The price bumped up to $31.96 now- still saving 60%. I guess I should’ve bought it earlier, lol!

• tntdeals says:

The price of the one linked did change, but you should still be able to click on the “47 new from $17.99″ link a further down the listing or add the $17.99 option to your cart over on the right-hand side of the screen. HTH :)

• Katie says:

I see it for $33.20. I think the $17.99 price is only for today.

• ky says:

Go under the “want it delivered” in bold print where it says buy new starting at 17.99. click and you will see Amazon is selling it for 17.99

• LISA B says:

I just placed my order & have a question for Collin (or anyone else who knows!)- I have the Amazon Prime trial, but plan on cancelling it. I will be doing this by the beginning of October & the laminator says it will ship 10/21 – 11/16. Will this be a problem, since it was in effect at the time I placed the order?

• Kathryn says:

Thank you, Collin! Perfect timing on this deal! Just this past week I got a peelie $10 rebate offer off on one of these in the store, making for a $7.99 laminator now! Sweet!

• Karla says:

I purchased this last year at Staples for about the same price after a rebate. They also carry the pouches if you don’t have a Sam’s Club near you. I use it to laminate my daughter’s volleyball team rosters, recipe cards, etc. I love it. Glad I made the investment

• Kristen says:

Bummer! Price is now $31.96. I’ve been wanting to get a laminator to use for school. I teach Pre-K. Maybe I’ll keep my eye out at Walmart.

• Tammy says:

I could not locate it either. If anyone has any more info or a link for this, I would really appreciate it. With Christmas coming up soon, hopefully someone will have a good deal. Thanks.

• LICHELLE says:

I got mine today!! Originally, it said ship date was late Oct – early Nov, but I got an email a few days ago saying that they had gotten them in. I haven’t even had a chance to open it yet- will have to check it out tomorrow! BTW, Collin, mine was free, compliments of Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks!! Thanks for getting me hooked up with that back in June! Best addiction a girl could have!!