$1/1 Wet 'N Wild Cosmetic Coupon, $2/1 Ester-C Coupon (& More!) + Walgreens and Walmart Deal

Hurry on over to Red Plum to print lots of new coupons! Here are a few of my favorite coupons that I spotted under zip code 90210 with a 50 mile radius…

* $1/1 on any Wet ‘N Wild eye, lip and nail products already gone?! :(
* $1/2 any Lucky Leaf Pie Fillings
* $1.50/1 ANY Eucerin Hand or Body Product (2 FL. OZ. – 16.9 FL. OZ.)
* $2/1 any Ester-C tablet, gummy or powder item
* $2/1 any Maybelline New York Face Product

+ More!

The $1/1 Wet ‘N Wild cosmetics coupons should make for a very sweet deal at various stores, as these cosmetic products are usually priced around $1. In fact, I think Walmart sells the Wet ‘N Wild nail polishes and lip products for around $0.99, so FREE after the coupon!

Also, you can score the following deal at Walgreens this week with the Ester-C coupon…

Ester-C Supplements Buy 1 get 1 FREE
Buy 2 Ester-C Gummies (60 ct) $6.99 each (based on online price)
Minus buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $6.99 for both
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found here (use zip 35023 – if needed) or here
Final cost only $2.99 total – just $1.50 each!

(Thanks, One Frugal Chick & Clipping My Blessings!)

• Diane says:

I’m not seeing the Wet n Wild coupon….Is it gone already?

• Vickie says:

The wet and wild coupon is not showing up.

• robbie says:

I don’t see it either :(

• Lizzie says:

Rite Aid has all Maybelline products 40% off with your wellness + card. I just bought 6 items that I otherwise wouldn’t have because of the price for $30!

• Julie says:

Try zip code 90210.

• Maria says:

its not there with zip code 90210

• Vickie says:

Yeah its not there when you type in 90210. I’m trying other zips and its still not showing up.

• Collin says:

Darn! It was just there for me under zip 90210, but now it appears to be gone! :(

Sorry about that… Red Plum coupons seem to go so fast!

• shannyn says:

MM at walgreens if you were lucky enough to print the wet-n-wild q. The individual eye shadows were on clearance for $1.09 and rang up b1g150% off. So with (2) q’s I got paid $.36 to take them out of the store.

• April says:

Oh poop! I would have loved to print one of those Wet ‘N Wild coupons! My Walmart doesn’t sell their products anymore for some reason and the only place I can get ‘em is at CVS… and they’re much more expensive there. :(

• Melissa says:

Saving the W&W q for CVS black friday. Free nail polish gift set after coupon and ecb

• mommascott says:

Melissa, how do you know about the CVS black Friday sale already? Are there any other deals?

• Emily says:

Go to iheartcvs.com, the entire ad is there .

• Marcia says:

The CVS ad is out on one of the Black Friday ad sites. I saw it on one of them but don’t remember which. You can just google Black Friday ads and one or more of the sites will have it. There are several items that will be free after ECB’s and actually money makers I’m sure after coupons. I don’t remember the items as I knew I would check again before then to gather any coupons. HTH

• Kristie says:

FYI-My Walgreens has Maybelline eye shadow on clearance for $3.59-$2 coupon=$1.59! I am going back for more this week for a stocking stuffer for my 19 year old sister :)

• Karen says:

I went to CVS today and had 4 wet n wild nail polishes (price tag was .99 ea). When I went to pay the register only took 3 and the cashier gave me my 4th one back. She said they were only .63 each so I couldn’t use 4 $1 off coupons. That was an awesome surprise! 4 free nail polishes and still have a coupon for Black Friday (just hope they have the set at my store!!).

• Karen T. says:

For the Ester-C @ Rite Aid, there’s also a $1 Video Value, plus you get a $2 +UP. :)

• lacie says:

walmart my 2.00 maybelline coupon didnt work nor did the eucerin,. The cashier kept them, but they didnt scan. I got mad and took my stuff to customer service. Shes like Well I cant do anything about this.. theres no coupons i told her the cashier kept them .. she was kinda crabby about it so.. i returned the two items. im starting to realy not wanta shop at walmart anymore…

• Araceli says:

I live in the los angeles area and I received the wet n wilds coupons in my redplum!! I got 5 eyeliners,4 nail poishes and 3 lipsticks priced at .69 each I got each one of them for free with overage on my other items!! I love my cvs and I love your site collin im only 20 years old, live on my own with bf and 15 month son,and your site helps me with the daily struggles thank you soo much!!! :)

• Hgg says:

Love your site

• priscilla says:

Isn’t there a walgreens coupon out there for $1.50/1 ? i could be wrong but i think i remember seeing that in a booklet i picked up at walgreens awhile back.

• TH says:

yup, there is. A booklet I found in the vitamin isle. It has a PICTURE of the gummies on it, but specifies 90ct (and a certain mg strength) in the wording. The gummies are 60 ct. Not realizing this, I tried to use it and it did NOT work. I realize you shouldn’t go by the picture (I wasn’t paying enough attention) but it’s pretty ridiculous to put the wrong picture on a coupon…..
      Coupon works for the non-gummy pills, they are around $10-11 each bottle though.

• priscilla says:

oh wow thanks. i wasnt paying attention either and was going off the picture. i’m sure i would have noticed when it didnt work. lol…thanks~

• amberdusik says:

What a bummer they are already out of this coupon. While i’m here…i have been trying desperately to get my hands on a reinventing beauty mag but my cvs never gets them. Can anyone tell me how I might be able to aquire one? It may be out thaere to ask but if anyone can get them….would be happy to mail the dollar!!!!

• Hollymarie says:

There was a $1 off WW coupon in the walgreens holiday cosmetic book

• rory says:

any one send wet n wild coupon pdf