ExpoTV/Tryology: Apply for LG TV/Blu-ray Player, Tide and Herbal Essences Product Testing Programs

If you are new to Hip2Save, you may not know about ExpoTV.com. I actually posted about this program several months ago and it looks like they are running a few new product testing offers….

* 3D Television and Blu-ray player by LG
* Free full size Tide products
* New Products by Herbal Essences

If you are interested in participating in these programs, check out the details below…

Here’s how ExpoTv.com works:

* Share your unbiased opinion about products that you own.
* Earn points for providing consumer insights in video, responding to consumer topics and taking surveys.
* Redeem your points for gift cards and merchandise at the EXPO store.
* EXPO offers ways for members to get more involved by doing product research or by referring friends to the site. Plus, you’ll be entered in to monthly drawings where you can win Amazon Gift Cards.
* Get selected to try (& keep) products (sometimes before they hit stores) through the exclusive Expo program called Tryology. You are matched with products based on your interests and responses to surveys, then asked to share your honest opinion in video.
* Keep in mind that you must be at least 18 years of age to submit videos. However, if you are the parent or legal guardian of someone 13 years of age or older, that person may appear in the videos you submit under your account.

Are you interested in becoming an ExpoTV/Tryology member?

Here’s what you need to do…

(1) Head on over here and register with ExpoTv.com.

(2) Be sure to complete your profile information and keep it up to date. The more ExpoTV knows about you, the better they’ll be at matching you with Tryology Programs that you may qualify for in the future. So be sure to tell them about your hobbies and interests as well as complete surveys that go out from time to time.

(3) If you qualify for a specific Tryology Program, you will receive an email notification from Expo which will give you directions on how to confirm your interest and lock in your spot in the upcoming program.

(4) In exchange for receiving the free product, you will be required to upload a video review. Members who do not upload a review of the product after receiving a Tryology kit will not be considered for future Tryology programs.

Are you a current ExpoTV or Tryology member? If so, let us know if you have qualified for product reviews.

(Thanks, Stephen and 4 Our 2 Cents!)

• Alea says:

I’m a member but haven’t been selected to try anything in a few months which usually happens when programs become more well known and everyone signs up – I tested laundry detergent, toothpaste, razors, diapers, cheese and iPhone applications in the past.

• Crystal says:

I’ve been able to try a few things. Diapers, cheese, deodorant, shampoo, car air freshener, and I’m about to try a keratin hair treatment. It’s a very cool program!

• Melissa says:

I just tried the keratin treatment and loved it. Made a huge difference. This program is pretty cool. The only other product I have tried was Tresemme. I hope I am able to qualify for the Tide. I am just a few points away from getting the $25 prepaid Visa gift card.

• Crystal says:

Oh good, I’m looking forward to trying it. I’ve just had a hard time finding a chunk of time to do it. I’ve not been staying up much later than the kids and I’m sure it’s not something I can do with them awake.

• Lisa W says:

I just tried the keratin treatment, too. Noticed a big difference the day I used it, but when I shampooed my hair in 48 hours it went back to normal :(

As for Expo itself I haven’t uploaded any videos yet, but was still selected for the keratin treatment, so I am about to post my first!

• Crystal says:

I don’t remember if it was in the directions, but I’ve read that using a sulfate free shampoo helps to maintain the effects of the keratin treatment. I have yet to buy some, but I’ve got a sample from L’Oreal (I think) and my mom gave me the sample she got too, so that gives me a little time to see if I can find some at a decent price. I hope it works for my hair, sorry it didn’t last long for you!

• Amy says:

I signed up the last time you posted and got to test tresseme shampoo and conditioner!

• Andrea says:

I just signed up, but when I go to triology there are no apply now buttons. Doesn’t look like you can participate as a new member. Maybe they’ll make the qualifying surveys only available to members that have been on for a while :(

• Andrea says:

aha moment :) There was an invitation in my email inbox. It’s funny because I just watched the how to video for the triology products and then the process works entirely different than what the video showed. Oh well. I submitted my survey and now my fingers are crossed. Don’t think I have a chance without cable though…

• Mike says:

I was invited to take the screener for the tv. I’ve done tryology for a braun shaver and a febreeze thing. I know that ill get an email if im accepted, but when exactly will that be? I hate having to constantly check my email to see if ive gotten the “claim your spot” email.