Staples: FREE Eco Bag + 15% Off Paper, Ink & More

Planning a trip to Staples in the next few days?! Then head on over here to print a coupon valid for a FREE Eco Bag (pictured above) plus 15% off everything you can squeeze into the bag including clearance items. Keep in mind that this coupon is only valid through December 31st and does exclude quite a few items, so be sure to read all of the fine print.

Here are a few deals that are valid at Staples through December 31st…

Zebra Pen and Mechanical Pencil Value Packs $4

Ticonderoga #2 Pencils 18 pk $2
(reg. $4.99)

Omnitech Battery-Operated Pencil Sharpener $5
(reg. $11.29)

Sharpie Markers 12 pk, Papermate Inkjoy Pens 18 pk or Pentel Wow! Pens 4 pk $5
(reg. $6.99-$9.99)

Charmin Basic Bathroom Tissue 16 big rolls $6.99
(reg. $9.99)

Avery Heavy-Duty View Binder $6.99-$32.99
Get 100% back in Staples Rewards (limit 4 per customer)
Final Cost FREE!

(Thanks, Freebie Shark!)

• camille says:

Are you required to purchase items to receive the free bag?

• MacKenzie says:

How many single rolls equals a big roll?

• Ashley says:

sweet! I didn’t get to exchange gifts with my friends yet and my one friend adores ticonderoga (sp?) pencils so I’ll get a free bag and a good add on! :)

• Pamela says:

Beware of Charmin Basic. I have been loyally using it for a year now and read some really bad reviews on Amazon about how much it has changed. So I went out and bought a pack and it is just terrible. It is nothing like it used to be. The rolls have way less sheets and the paper is much thinner and less absorbent. You can smush the roll because it is so lightly wound around the tube to make it seem bigger. I bet if you compared the weight of an old roll to a new roll, you would be shocked.

I know some stores must still have old stock on the shelves so I have been going around looking for them.

• Michelle says:

My store was out f bags, but still let me have 15% off.

• sarah says:

I have tried two separate times to load this to print with no luck. Not sure why.

• Lori r says:

My store was out of bags but the cashier gave me 15 percent off entire purchase!