Walgreens: Avent Pacifier 2 Pack Only $0.79

(Photo Credit: Wild for Wags)

If you have a little one or are looking for an item to add to a baby shower gift, then you may want to take advantage of this offer! Head on over to Walgreens where you can snag a 2 pack of Avent pacifiers for only $0.79 after coupons. Here’s how…

Buy 1 Avent 2 pack pacifiers $4.29
Use the $1.50/1 coupon found here
Plus, use the $2/1 Walgreens coupon found in the March coupon booklet
Final Cost $0.79 for the 2 pack (just $0.40 per pacifier!)

For the rest of the weekly Walgreens deals, click here. And don’t forget to check out this post to see how you can snag FREE HuggiesBaby Wipes!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• laura says:

If anyone can print me the 2 coupons for this is love the help. I am out of a printer for a while. My email is hope4you14fl@AOL.com

• Autumn says:

Will I be able to buy the pacifiers if I only buy 1 pack or will I need a filler item since I am using the MQ & wags Q?

• Gayle says:

Doesn’t look like the “link” is working for the coupon or it’s out of prints, Collin. Whatcha think?

• becky says:

If anyone could print me some coupons also. My ink is out and won’t be able to get more for a few weeks. If you could help my email is mama_korby@hotmail.com

• galaxystar2 says:

I just printed it, it was on the 3rd page for me “Save $1.50 on any one (1) AVENT Pacifier Pack”

• Ashli says:

Beware this coupon beeped at my store. The cashier pushed it threw but I wanted to give you a heads up.

• Gentle says:

Same happened with me. I was so glad she pushed it through and didn’t try to refuse it.

• Shayla says:

I have found a lot of MQ from couponnetwork and target beep at Wags, CVS, and my local grocerier. So far I have had no problems with them pushing them thru but wondered why this is happening?

• janaz1 says:

Even better…if you received the free Avent bottle awhile back, there was a booklet of coupons in it. One of the coupons was for $2 off a pack of pacifiers. Use that and the walgreens one, and you’ll only be paying 29 cents! :)

• misty says:

How do you get the coupon booklets? I have THE WORST time at walgreens so i have up on them months ago. I went three times and each time they treated me badly, said things liker, their store must not like my coupons etc…. I wanted to get in on the diaper deal, but passed bc its such a hassle, but now with this baby deal I’d love to try it. Please someone tell me what i should do and how to get the coupon booklet.

• Patty says:

They’re usually in the front by the weekly ads or in some Walgreens, at the end Isles by a display.

• Kim says:

In my walgreens- when you walk in the front of the store there is the ads and the coupon book on a shelf.
      Last time I went I had a mfg coupon that beeped (it was mailed to me) and the cashier just called over a store mngr and they just manually enter it in.
      If the mngr doesn’t want to help you, I would e-mail/call corporate and try to get names and the store number and file a complaint.

• misty says:

Thanks for your quick replys! wish me luck!

• misty says:

YAY! Got my coupon booklet, there was like 50 there! I got the pacifiers, but mine was more expensive, but still got two packs yes! I so wanted the wipes, but none left. The lady didnt want to take my cortaid coupons and wasnt pleasant but there was another employee that went back to stock room and got a pack of wipes, huggies natural care. The cashier (meanie) said it wasnt right. She didnt want me to save money at all I guess. But kept my cool and paid like $4 for two 2pk of paci’s, 2 cortaid, and one bb cough drops. Think I did good for my first try. I’m going to start trying out WAGS now :)

• Autumn says:

The same coupon is on target.com too. It prints as a MQ not a target q.

• yajaira says:

i am having such a hard time printing the avent coupon :( i tried all websites even through target and nothing. i think it has to do with the printer coupon installer. but i installed several times and all the files are in my computer but no coupon prints out. i have tried everything and i really need to get on this deal because my sister in law has no income at all so i am trying to rack up on a lot of items for her new baby boy while the prices are low. please help :/

• Kayla Evans says:

now when I bought mine yesturday, I got to use both coupons and then when I was done I also got another $1 off for avent pacifiers. so really it was free!

• Maureen says:

Is it only on the soothie style pacifier pictured or on the regular advent pacifiers too?

Thanks

• kate says:

It is not only on the soothie pacifiers. You can use it on the regular ones, they are just priced a little bit higher, but the MQ says any avent pacifier.

• Leah says:

I used both the MQ and the WQ on a package of the regular pacifiers and it worked (the MQ beeped, but the cashier pushed it through for me). They were $4.29 at my store just like the Soothie ones.

• db says:

I’m a little confused with Walgreens coupon policy. At my store, they only let me use of the the following 3 on any item: the Register Rewards, the Manufacturer’s coupon, and the Walgreens coupons. So, if I want to use a Walgreens coupon on top of a Man. coupon, they make me buy a filler item. Same with a RR on a Man coupon. Is this correct? I would appreciate any help since every time I go to Walgreens they glare at me as if it’s a crime to save some money.

• db says:

I think I just found the answer: Their coupon policy says:
      The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards manufacturer coupons, may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
      So I think Wags coupon plus Man coupon is okay, but I just can’t do a Man coupon on a RR coupon since they are both manufacturer coupons.

• Shayla says:

correct, since RR are treated like MQs you have to have a filler but coupon booklet is a store coupon that can be combined with MQs or RR on one item. Good luck!

• Susan S. says:

Be forewarned…
    the coupon BEEPS at checkout. Do not know why, but if you have a store that is difficult with coupons that beep, be prepared.
    Mine beeped at checkout and a manager had to come and push them through manually.

• Susan S. says:

Oh, one more thing! :-)
    A coupon will print at checkout for $1 off Avent pacifer or soothies after your purchase! You could buy more if your store has enough stock and pay $1.29/pk :-)

• Erin says:

mine beeped…manager called…told me I needed a filler item when I think the coupon just needed to be adjusted.

I did the Huggies deal and used the register reward on the pacifiers!

• Stephanie says:

Because the coupon beeped, my Walgreens wouldn’t allow me to use both coupons. A store manager came up to the cashier and said,” If the register doesn’t accept it, we can’t take it” and walked away. That was it… First time that a cashier didn’t try to push it through for me.

• sheena says:

ya, mine beeped too.. manager pushed it through no problem after reading the whole coupon and inspecting the package of pacifiers to see if the coupons applied to the product.. (which it does) i have no idea why its beeping.. the last time avent released these q’s i got these same paci’s w/ no problem, never beeped? stinks the picture on the coupon is of the other pacis, the cashier was trying to tell me it was ONLY for those ones, i had to point out where it said ANY AVENT PACIFIER… just be prepared for the beep..

• Shayla says:

I am having issues with coupon incentive (the coupons that print off couponnetwork and target). My local grocerier is really giving me a hard time, but I have never had a problem with Wags or CVS pushing them through. Hope these stores start to adjust their computers to include them.

• Cee Cee says:

Thanks for the heads up everyone! I have two friends who are having babies and I want to do gift baskets for them now. This was an awesome deal!! The coupon beeped for me too, but the cashier pushed it through. I suppose I was holding up the line and that was why? Also, the cashier told me that the coupon didn’t work because I didn’t have the right item. I told him that it indicated for pacifier and what I got was it! He then pushed it through. He was still nice though.

• Ashley says:

Cee Cee I am doing the same thing for my boyfriend’s sister & her hubby who just told the family that they are expecting. I am so excited to see what kind of fun stuff I can score for her :)

• Kathy says:

Fabulous deal…thank you!!!!! I am making gift baskets for two relatives who are expecting and these deals are great! I just wish I would have been quick enough to jump on the Bebe Bella blankets before they were sold out. Oh well, win some…lose some. So excited to give them great gifts!

• ericswifeowensmom says:

Does anyone know if I can use Register Rewards at Walmart, since they are Manufacturer coupons?

• awe my wags didnt have these and I making a basket also. Guess I’ll try a diff wags. :)

• sarah says:

If anyone can send me 2 of these coupons, I would greatly appreciate it. My printer is down, and I am unsure when it will be working again. sarahhamman87@gmail.com, again…Thank you!

• Ari says:

The register beeped when I tried this deal yesterday too. The Walgreens coupon worked but the MF coupon wouldn’t go through. The most annoying thing is that as soon as the register beeps the cashier immediately assumes that there is nothing to do and the coupons shouldn’t be used. Then, after looking at the coupon…they’ll make up any random (and false) excuse why it isn’t working … … first I was told that the Walgreens coupon I printed at home wasn’t in the coupon booklet (the lady even flipped through the booklet twice and told me it wasn’t there. I made sure to look myself and found it immediately) and then I was told that the pacifiers I was trying to purchase (the ones pictured above) are nipples and not pacifiers (um..I don’t think so ), then I’m told it’s not the one pictured on the coupon (even though the coupon says “ON ANY ONE”). They didn’t even have the ones pictured! So what does an employee do? She grabs a bottle nipple to test the coupon and sees that it works…and the coupon goes through (Should it? That isn’t on the coupon!) And seems to think that’s a valid argument for me not to be able to get this whole deal. I’m standing there amazed at the ridiculousness of the whole situations but can’t seem to get them to push it through for me. I end up leaving without any pacifiers.

Anyone have an idea why this deal is beeping? Could it be the order of how the coupons are presented?

Also, how do you convince an employee that the register beeping isn’t always an impossible situation?

• Jo-Ann says:

At my store, they were $6.99 before coupons and $3.49 after — not a good deal. :-(

• Melissa says:

Just wanted to add that it didn’t work at my Walgreens either. I had printed out two coupons since I was buying two packages and both coupons beeped on the pacifiers. The manager told me that it wasn’t for those particular ones and went and got another more expensive advent pacifier. Guess what, it didn’t work on it either! She tried typing the coupon in (not sure if this is how they push it through?) and it didn’t work either. Also, she tried to scan the coupon first and then the Walgreens coupons and still didn’t work. So, left the store with no pacifiers. I am so bummed. First time this has ever happened.

• Amanda says:

I went to Target yesterday and they had the Avent pacifier multi-packs marked at $1.48, making them free after this coupon. It wasn’t a clearance mark-down and didn’t appear to be a sale – it appeared that they are that price all the time. Also, when I checked out, it printed out a $1/1 Avent pacifier mult-pack, so next time I go, I can get them for $0.48!

• Toni says:

Had the beep issue, but after the cashier read it she pushed it through. It clearly states pacifiers on the package itself so doesn’t make sense.

• Victoria says:

Just came back from 2 different Walgreens (the first was sold out of the soothing ones, but since I’m expecting I wanted to get both since the soothing ones are for 0-3m and the other is for 6+m), so bought the regular ones at the higher price at the first store and got 2 coupons back! One for $3 off a multiple pack of Avent bottles and the other for $1 Avent pacifiers. Next store I bought the soothing ones and only got the $1 pacifier coupon though. Oh, and both stores beeped on the MQ, but both cashiers were friendly and manually put them through after checking the coupons and items. Great deals. After reading the comment about Targets, I think I’m going to run by and check it out tomorrow. Thanks for the tip!