Valued Opinions: Earn Rewards for Taking Surveys (Get $20 Amazon Gift Cards + More!)

If you enjoy sharing your opinion and are looking to earn a little extra money on the side, you’ll definitely want to check out Valued Opinions. Valued Opinions is a survey site that provides its members the opportunity to earn rewards by simply participating in online surveys.  You’ll earn up to $5 for each survey that you complete and you’ll be able to snag a reward whenever your account balance reaches $20.

Interested in becoming a member? Here’s what you need to do…

* Head over here to register for Valued Opinions

* Keep in mind that during the registration process, you will be asked to decide how you want to be paid since you are paid in virtual money that can then be redeemed for select gift cards (i.e. $25 Marriott Gift card, $20 Macy’s Gift card, $20 Amazon.com gift card, $20 Fragrancenet gift card, $20 Magazines.com gift card, or $30 VISA Promocode)

* You will then begin to receive invitations to surveys of interest to you. Each time you complete a survey, you will be rewarded with virtual money. As a member you can expect to earn between $1 and $5 for each survey you complete.

* Surveys will vary in length, but will typically take less than 15 or 20 minutes to complete.

Here are a few comments from readers when I posted this previously:

I’ve been a member of Valued Opinions for more than a year. Not once have I been offered a survey for more than $4.00. Most of the surveys are $1.00 or $2.00. So far, I’ve cashed out $120.00 in Amazon gift cards, which isn’t bad. If only I could save up the gift cards for something really good instead of spending them every time I see a $5.00 or $10.00 item I want!

I have been with Valued Opinions for only about a year and they are great. I get several surveys a week that average about $2 more or less (some a lot higher)! That doesn’t sound like a lot but, in this past year I have bought 5 xmas gifts from Amazon just from taking surveys! Pretty Cool!

I’ve been with Valued Opinions for a few months. I’ve cashed out about $80 in Amazon credits, mostly because I tested a few products, and was part of a focus group. Most I’ve ever been able to get for answering surveys, etc, though, so whenever I see the emails from them, I pounce on them. $1 or $2 here and there adds up too! :)

• danielle says:

i have been with this site for over a year and it is great..i have been able to get over $100 in Amazon and Macy’s gift cards in the time. I am currently saving up for Macy’s gift cards to use for my dd to do back to school shopping.

The only down fall of this survey site, is that if you do not qualify, you get no credit at all, however, I am normally disqualified within 2 or 3 questions, so not much time is wasted.

• barbie says:

great company! great pay! I normally qualify for the $1-$5 surveys, but did a test run for a product for 3 weeks and was compensated $50.

• kristinkay says:

I just joined and did my first survey. It seems pretty cool, and quick way to earn a little extra money for school books we buy on Amazon.

• Melissa says:

I’ve been a member of Valued Opinions for about three years now, and it’s my FAVORITE! Most of the surveys are only $1-$2, but there are tons of opportunities to take surveys with them. I’m not sure exactly how much I’ve earned since joining, but lately, I’ve been making around $4/week. I’ve also had several opportunities to test products through them, which is always a lot of fun. :-)

• Annie says:

Tried to register this morning, but got this message:
    “Registration Failed
    Thank you very much for your interest in our service. Unfortunately you won’t be able to register with Valued Opinions. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for membership and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you’re providing.”
    I’m quite sure I’ve never registered with this site before (or any other survey site), and I rechecked my info multiple times. Do you think it has something to do with how frequently I do Swagbucks surveys? Weird.

• Brit says:

This is actually one of my least favorite survey sites. I rarely seem to qualify for their surveys, though I get 2-4 emails per day from them telling me I have a survey to take. Maybe I just need to be more on the ball about answering the surveys as soon as they hit my inbox.

• Jamie says:

I LOVE opinion outpost. U can cash out for paypal now at $10. I seem to build this one up quickly. I am signed on with several survey sites and do them daily. I personally feel I can cash out often with them lately. Sometimes it seems to take forever because I will not qualify but then I will get a good survey that I qualify for that makes it worth it. I am expecting some yogurt from UPS today that I qualified to try and then I will get $5 after I do the survey regarding how much I like or dislike it. I really love doing surveys. It can be time consuming, but I do them during my son’s nap time and after he goes to bed. I like earning a little income from home since I am a SAHM. I have that little extra $ in case we need something unexpectedly that we may not have in the budegt

• Molly says:

I love opinion outpost too. I have been doing those surveys for 2 years now, and have cashed out over $300 of gift cards! I have also tried free products like diet sierra mist soda, charmin toilet paper, and tide (they gave me 2 free bottles!)

• Melissa says:

I love them too!! I seem to make the most money here then the other survey sites! They also let you try free products. Ive received Huggies diapers, Aveeno baby wash, other baby wash which they sent me $10 for, progresso soups and more! I think by far best survey website!

• Me says:

I guess I’m just a bad demographic, because with Opinion Outpost I haven’t had luck either

• Laura says:

OO is probably one of the better sites out there. I do recommend it.

• Jill says:

I loved Opinion Outpost, but then they randomly shut down my account and even though I’ve e-mailed them multiple times they won’t tell me why and they won’t let me back in.

• E says:

How many minutes does the average survey take to fill out?

• Cindy says:

Valued Opinions, like most survey companies, has gone downhill over the past couple of years. I just tried to take three surveys today and didn’t qualify for even one. They don’t have many surveys anymore and take six to eight weeks before payment is moved from pending to paid.

• Me says:

I just tried one, answered several questions, did not qualify.
      The second one was full.

I will be honest, I haven’t tried to answer very many of their surveys recently, but when I saw this post I went and logged on. No dice for me!

• Griscelda says:

Does anyone know another survey sites?