5 Free Reward Dollars for Petco Pals Rewards Members (Facebook)

Hurry on over to the Petco Facebook page, “like” them and then click on the Petco Pals Rewards Push Game tab. All Pals Rewards members who play the game and then provide their valid member number at end of game will be eligible to earn a one-time bonus of 5 Reward Dollars added to their member account. Note that you can find your member number on the back of your membership card or key fob; printed on your receipt or by calling 888-824-PALS (7257).

Not a Petco Pals Rewards member?! No worries as you can sign up for free here.

Fine Print: Bonus of 5 Reward Dollars will be added to account within 7 days of game play. Maximum of 5 Reward Dollars awarded per member number, limited time offer.

(Thanks, Coupon-Coupons!)

• Ashley57 says:

Thanks! Will try to stack with coupons to get a free small bag of dog food…or maybe something for my fish…there are never coupons for fish items :)

• Alisha says:

I don’t have pets, but I hope I can post another question here? Someone mentioned a $10 off $10 purchase coupon in a recent VS catalog. I just received the Very Sexy catalog today and it’s not in there. I haven’t received the last one, so maybe it was there? Could someone please tell me where to find it. Thanks.

• Savannah says:

I believe I received my $10 off coupon at the beginning of February. I have no idea which catalog it was in though as I seem to get at least one a week from them.

• Alisha says:

Thank you Savannah. I’ve probably missed it, although I don’t recall throwing any one of them away without at least scanning. Ah well!

• Emilytwinmom says:

Wow thank you!! This’ll give my kitties 4 cans of their favorite food for free :) YAY!!!!

• midget says:

Okay, where exactly do I enter my rewards number (on the facebook site) after playing the game? Is it just through the link to the petco site, and it applies it to your account by logging in?

• Angie says:

I now know that I need to go to shopping cart driving school… ; 0

• Kat says:

When I played it said that the $5 reward was on a $100 purchase at Petco or Petco.com.

• Steph says:

I think that Petco typically rewards its members with $5 in Rewards Dollars for every $100 spent, but that this is a one-time bonus that can be applied to any purchase of $5 or more.

• Jin says:

Will I get it in an email or do I have to log on to petco.com for the coupon?

• Charis says:

You can also get your pals # from logging onto your petco acct online.

• Carol_R says:

Thanks Collin! This mean some free bird treats for my parrots.

• Katie says:

What exactly is the set of numbers on the back? It would leave the last 2 off, so i don’t know if I put the right ones in now! :(

• guest24 says:

Is it over? I could not get the site to work. I got to chose a dog, but the grocery cart just sat in the middle of the isle.

• Lex says:

Thank you very much for posting this!(: Were getting low on canned dog food because we can’t stock up too much due to limited space! So this should definitely help until the next sale! :D

• Tarri says:

thanks, my cart drove crazy but got the $5

• Finest Airline Approved Pet Carriers

In case you approach on flying shortly, and you’re going to deliver your small pal together with you for instance your pet dog, or even your cat, you’ll almost
    certainly have to get a provider that is FAA accepted. If it isn’t, you could be turned absent at the door, so you won’t have
    the ability to carry little Fido alongside.

Here’s what you should start looking out for when you are looking for that very best airline accredited pet provider…

Ensure that it really is FAA accredited: The initial factor that you ought to verify out is always to be certain that the carrier is FAA approved. This fashion, you may know to get a fact that you simply can carry it on board. Any time you buy it in retailer, or perhaps online, it really should let you know proper on the box if it really is eligible.

Get the correct size: Know the way huge, and how significantly your pet weighs. You don’t want to purchase a provider which is as well
    little. As a substitute, you can expect to need to make sure which you get one that enables your pet to become comparatively cozy of their carrier, though being
    carried about.

Look at evaluations: Some carriers appear excellent, but what you find out later is they’re cheaply made, or they just don’t cope
    with very well. You are going to need to head over to an area like Amazon, or do
    a fast Google lookup to find out what others think of it.

One thing is obviously, and when you propose on flying along with your pet, make
    sure that you obtain a carrier. By performing so, your
    pet will fly effortlessly, and it’ll be considered a whole lot easier to hold your pet approximately.