Shutterfly: Free Hardcover Photo Book – $29.99 Value + 50 Free Prints (Just Pay Shipping)

Yay!  Shutterfly and Family Circle have come together to offer a FREE 8×8 20 page Hardcover Photo Book (a $29.99 value!) just in time for Mother’s Day!  All you have to pay is $7.99 for shipping, which is a great price for a personalized gift delivered to your door!  To get this offer, just head on over here and sign up for a free account.  After you do, the Free book will automatically be added to your account and you will get the following message:

Even sweeter, when you sign up for a new account, you will get 50 FREE 4×6 photo prints!

Order by Sunday, 5/6 to get your book in time for Mother’s Day.  Offer is good through 5/21, valid for shipped orders only. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Offer limited to one free 20-page 8×8 photo book with hard photo cover per billing address.

(Thanks, Money Saving Madness!)

• Ashley57 says:

If you already have a shutterfly account, can you get this?

• AMY says:

Shutterfly is not my favorite company for making photo books. They have too many choices, which I’m sure some people like, but I find the books I’ve made through them take me forever to complete because of the abundance of choices. I also don’t like that they have their Storytelling Style, which costs an additional $4.99. If you pick backgrounds or stickers with the Storytelling icon (an S inside an oval) you are charged the additional $4.99. I didn’t realize I had selected some styles with this icon until I had finished my book and saw my total. I had used so many of them I didn’t want to take the time to replace them with non-storytelling backgrounds and stickers. In my opinion they shouldn’t charge extra for these, but since they do these choices shouldn’t be mixed in with the regular priced styles. So just an FYI if you buy one of these. Watch out for the Storytelling Style because it costs more.

• Christina says:

Thanks!

• Jess says:

Thank you!

• Julie says:

Just got mine for my mom for Mother’s day!! PERFECT! THANK YOU

• Melodie Gingras says:

Thank-you I just got my free photo albumn…I graduate from college April 26 so I can have fun taking the pictures from school and making my memories!

• kathi says:

Thanks Collin!

• Carissa R. says:

Very cool! Love that current members can get a free one too!

• darcy says:

How much is shipping?

• sara says:

Thanks, Collin! This is my second FREE photo book in 2 months! I’m loving these deals! I love how you can customize almost every part of the book!

• mital says:

thank you. i got it.

• jen says:

Is this only for people that make a new account? I don’t think I have an account with “family circle” but I do already have a shutterfly account…

• Maria Day says:

Well it took me forever only to find out they charged me 40.00 more for the extra pages. I guess I didn’t read the memo :)! I did manage to do a story book for Fathers Day for my specail hubby and I did manage to get it for FREE.. Thanks Collin anything helps now in days :)

• sarahbradfield says:

HOT deal with this!!! I just ordered the book. After paying scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you can choose from several different rewards for your purchase. Pick the $6.25 coupon from ValueMags. They will send you an email with a unique code which had cash value. There is a link to request a check within that email. That makes the shutterfly book cost only $2 plus change!! :D

• ANGELA says: