New $3/3 Hallmark Cards CVS Store Coupon = Better Than FREE at CVS (Starting 4/22)

With Mother’s Day just around the corner, you’ll want to be sure and print this new Hallmark cards CVS store coupon!  Hurry on over to CVS.com and use the zip code 06602 to print a coupon valid for $3 off your total shopping trip at CVS when you buy three Hallmark Cards (with a minimum value of $1.49 each).

This coupon will make for a great deal on cards at CVS starting 4/22, as Hallmark cards will be part of this Extra Care Buck deal:

Buy 3 Hallmark Cards (excludes boxed cards and clearance items) = $3 Ecb (limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Hallmark Cards $1.49 each
Total = $4.47
Use the $3/3 CVS store coupon found here
Pay $1.47
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost FREE + $1.53 money maker!

*Note – This CVS deal does not start until 4/22.

• Liv says:

The coupon machine printed out a buy 2 get 1 free for me :)

• Rebecca says:

my coupon is $2/3 now… :( oh well, still getting free greeting cards!

• Kimberly says:

I havent been able to get any coupons from the coupon machine for almost two weeks…. Is anyone else getting this prob?

• Steph says:

Same here! I’ve never had that happen before in over 2 years of shopping at CVS, and then last week it said there were none available. I thought it was strange too.

• Ashley says:

Kimberly,
      I also have not been getting any coupons from the coupon machine, and neither has my mother. Yet, when someone behind me or in front of me scans their card it prints out a few. I hope this no coupon trend will be over soon for both of us. Maybe we are just not purchasing the correct items to trigger the machine?

• minxiemoon says:

I have been having this problem in Enfield, CT & was told that if you didn’t shop there regularly, that coupons didn’t generate. So, I guess it is a new trend & not a good one. I tested it out by buying a couple things & the next day it printed coupons.

• Wendy says:

Well, isn’t that interesting? I for one do not agree with this new trend (but I think Walgreens has better deals anyway) but I guess it’s nice for those who shop CVS more frequently. I went to CVS last week to try my luck at the coupon machine and it said there were no coupons available. If CVS is going to have a coupon machine available, it should work for everyone with a CVS card.

• mel says:

There is a cycle, so you might be in the rut for while until your number gets picked back up. I was in one last year, almost a month with the dreaded “try again tomorrow” and I shop there once, sometimes twice a week! My mom’s card is hardly ever used, gets awesome coupons all the time! And all she does is pick up an RX from time to time, some groceries & clearance!

• jiya says:

I am having a same issue…….at least before that I was getting some candy coupons.

• Liv says:

It seems like I only get coupons every couple of days now…not as much as I used to but when it does print out, it gives me some really good ones! I got a $15 off Physician’s Formula skincare!

• nicole says:

got my two prints of 3/3 thanks going to print the depends now.

• Aimee says:

In the CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine there is a manufacturer’s coupon for a free Halmark card up to $2.50 when you buy 3 which would make an even sweeter deal.

• jeanie says:

terrific deal! thanks for sharing it!

• Laura Ellison says:

There is no CVS coupon for Hallmark cards??? Where did it go??? LOL :)

• sherry says:

i just wanted to let everyone know that i went to kmart last night and scored big on sally henson products, the salon effects were only .95 each, the color quick fast dry nail pens were .79 each, large tweezers were .25 each, bikini touch up kits were .25 each, they also had old spice cologne for .45 for a 2.5 oz bottle, kiss press on nails .16 each, broadway toe press on nails for .16 each and there was alot of this stuff, i bought $20 worth, but there was still a whole cartful left. again this was at my kmart in webster, ny, so i dont know if you will find these clearance deals else where, but worth a try if you have one close

• melissa says:

got it thanks

• Sharon says:

Got one thanks!

• Monica says:

I think it’s out of prints.

• Aimee says:

I don’t know what’s going on with the CVS coupon machine but I’m sure it’s not because you have to shop there frequently. I am a CVS sicko and am there literally every day or every other day. I’ve spent $300 at CVS since January and saved over $3500 (according to my CVS receipts) so I don’t think that’s the problem. One of the CVS managers told me she hasn’t been getting many coupons either lately.

• renee says:

this is weird, i work at cvs, our store carries american greetings, i thought all of our stores carried the same thing, card wise…..

• renee says:

see what happened about that going from 3 dollars to 2 off 3, the coupon was wrong cvs carries American greetings not hallmark and it looks like they fixed it so not to get people upset not caring hallmark and not to give money back, sorry i know i dont like it either, cvs don’t have money makers if at all possible, i hope you all that got the 3 off 3 get it, go for it!!!

• Erin says:

My CVSes carry only Hallmark cards.

• Sue says:

QUESTION, could we by the 99cent cards instead of 1.49?

• Toni says:

my store has the american greetings cards on sale for Buy 3 get 3 ECB.
    I found a coupon @ http://corporate.americangreetings.com/assets/mothersday/5733_12_Corp_W3MD_Online_Coupon.pdf
    for $1/3 (excludes .99) and pairing it up with the $2/3 coup from the site colin gave. should work out well for those of us who didnt get the Hallmark offer!

• R. W. says:

my cvs also has american greetings Buy 3 get 3 ECB. i was going to print coupon from Toni’s link above, but both that coupon & the CVS $2/3 coupon state “cannot be combined with any other offer”. doesn’t that mean i can’t use both coupons?

• renee says:

:) I say, if you got um use um! go for it ladies, i didnt get one, maybe thats because i work there,m still trying, but hey, if you got one go for it! I would’)

• Tarri says:

Went today and did the following deal:

4 Hallmark 1.49 Graduation Money Cards