High Value $0.75/1 Speed Stick Deodorant Coupon = Only $0.75 at Walgreens

Hop on over here to print a new $0.75 off any one Speed Stick Antiperspirant/Deodorant coupon! Just watch the video to access and print this coupon. Even better, this Speed Stick coupon will make for a great deal at Walgreens this week…

Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick 2.3-3.25 oz Buy 1 get 1 Free
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Speed Stick Antiperspirant Deodorants 3 to 3.25 oz $2.99 each (based on online price)
Minus the buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $2.99 for both
Use 2 $0.75/1 coupons found here
Final cost only $1.49 total – $0.75 each!

* Note that this coupon prints with the new barcode. You can read more about this here.

(Thanks for the heads up on this new coupon, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Aly says:

The coupon say to use at CVS, but I’m guessing Walgreens works too.

• Angie says:

My coupon says good at CVS. I know my Walgreens wont accept coupons with other store names on them.

• robbie says:

I just printed 2 of them and mine does not say anything about CVS anywhere. It says in the fine print redeemable at food, drug, discount and other stores accepting coupons. I wonder why yours did?

• txmomx3 says:

I printed two, there was no store specified on them.

• joycelyn says:

ok so the coupon stated limit one coupon per purchase of product and no more than four coupons for the same product in same transaction kind of confusing to me

• Stephanie says:

Do you think I could buy Lady Speed stick with this coupon? Or is it only good for the mens?

• LoriSaves says:

right before you print it there’s a little cross symbol (kinda like a footnote *) that says Redeemable only at CVS drugstores…but it doesn’t say anything like that on the coupon, just says “manufacturer coupon”…so why are they putting the footnote on it before you click the coupon link? Why not just put it on the coupon I wonder? I might try to use it and I don’t have a CVS near me so of course Ill try somewhere else…

• Emily says:

It didn’t say redeemable ONLY at CVS, it says redeemable IN-STORE ONLY… I took that to mean simply that you cannot use the coupon online.

• Emily says:

Also on sale at Wegmans (thru 6/30) for $1.29- $1.99 (depending on size), so should be free or really cheap! :)

• Connie C. says:

Can you use two coupons in Walgreens, if the sale is for buy one, get one free??

• Valerie L. says:

No you can’t do that, they changed their policy a while ago and they took that part out.

• ricks48038 says:

Valerie, that is incorrect–they have updated their policy: Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
        When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased.
        Sales tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offers, if required by applicable state laws.

• karen says:

I watched the video and the coupon wont even print?