FREE Subscription to W Magazine (Available Again)

This magazine freebie is available again if you missed it last week! Rewards Gold is currently offering up a FREE 1 year subscription to W magazine! Just go on over here, take a survey and then fill out your mailing info. Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery of your first issue.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• fuzzymitten says:

Thanks, Collin. This magazine has great layouts.

• lisa says:

Got it!

• Lindz says:

Has anyone had any issues with Rewards Gold? I subscribed for the free Shape magazine a while back and have yet to receive it. Thanks!

• Lisa says:

It takes a really long time to get them. I finally got my first issue of Oxygen just a week ago and I had even forgotten about it. So, just be patient it will come.

• Jessica says:

Same here! I signed up for a few different ones and nothing. :(

• missy says:

it can take forever.. i have signed up for a few mags from rewards gold over the past few weeks. i finally got one yesterday! BUT i honestly think i have subscribed to others before this one. on another note, i subscribed to a mag right from the actual site and it took 2 months, so i am assuming, its just normal no matter how you initially subscribed. hope that makes sense.

• Ann says:

I get the free mags I subscribe to through rewards gold.

• Michelle says:

I have done these before but notice some of my subscriptions that are done through these links that Collin posts do not appear in my account info even if i click “already a member” and sign in before doing them.

• Sarah says:

I have started recieving both Better Home and Garden and Martha Stewart. It did take a long while for BHG to start up.

• Elizabeth says: