Rare $5 off $35 Walgreens Purchase Coupon

Calling all Walgreens shoppers! Head over to the Walgreens Facebook page, “like” them, click on the “Daily Feats-Walgreens” tab, and answer questions about your daily healthy habits to snag a coupon valid for $5 off a $35 purchase at Walgreens. Note that this coupon expires on May 21, 2012, and will arrive via email in 2-3 days. Be sure to request your coupon now as there are only 10,000 available.

This coupon will definitely make the weekly deals that I’ll be posting tomorrow even sweeter… and stay tuned, as there are a ton of Register Reward deals available next week!

Fine Print: Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Not valid at Duane Reade locations. If total amount is less than $25, coupon will not be accepted. Purchase amount of $35 or more is calculated before taxes and after all manufacturer and Walgreens coupons and discounts are applied.

• Asa says:

I know this is not the correct place to post this but I don’t know where else to ask. Can you use 2 manufactures coupons (on 2 items) if 1 is a B1G1 and 1 is a $1 off. Specifically asking about doing this at walmart or walgreens. Thanks! I have been trying to research this question and am coming up with conflicting answers.

• Kelli says:

I have tried to use these daily feats coupons at Walgreens in the past and they have never scanned for me… and the cashiers have always been nice about it but they have always told me that I cannot use them. So… I’ll be interested to know if anybody has any luck redeeming this latest one. :s

• Alla says:

Kelli, I agree. I had the same problem with it not being scanned. It beeped at several stores when I wanted to use it and finally one day I decided to use it again and my fav. cashier entered it manually. As I said I tried using it in different stores and it beeped everywhere. Not worth the time to get it and print it.

• Saya says:

It happened to me before, it scanned but you need some kind of member or have a card, I had no idea what’s that mean because walgreen doesn’t used any card member or something like that and I tried like 3 deferent store so same like Alla said not worth it to hassle the one we can win :)

• ana says:

“… after all manufacturer and Walgreens coupons and discounts are applied.” I’m not sure if I’m going to use it then. I like to roll my RR, so, this might not be for me…

• patty says:

must be over, I get a blank page when I click on “start”

• Markus from DailyFeats says:

Hi Patty — What web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are you using? If you look now, can you load the page? It certainly isn’t meant to come up blank. :)

Thanks,
      Markus
      from the DailyFeats team

• Hello Patty,

This issue seems to be happening if you click ‘Start’ before you are logged into Facebook. If you login on Facebook then try to ‘Start’ the challenge it should work. If you continue to experience this blank page error after you are logged in, please email me at help@dailyfeats.com and I will look into this further for you.

Thanks,
      Andrew

• Carrie says:

after i answered all the questions i noticed what pp said – $35 before taxes but AFTER all coupons & discounts

• Missy says:

So either way I’d have to spend $30 oop after using this q? I guess the only way to benefit from it is to buy everything that generates a RR or has a rebate, otherwise I’ll just roll my RR and keep my oop low.

• shanshan says:

When they had similar coupon last time, some people just simply hand in the $xx off $xx first and make sure it scanns, before hand in the rest of the coupons and RRs. Seems to work well.

• this will go great with all the high value freebie RR deals coming up this week…the cleanse is $10 and there was some foot cream and other stuff…I think it will be good..

• lindsey says:

Is it gone?? just keep getting blank page

• Markus from DailyFeats says:

Hi Lindsey — What web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are you using? If you look now, can you load the page? It certainly isn’t meant to come up blank.

Thanks,
      Markus
      from the DailyFeats team

• Hello Lindsey,

Thanks,
      Andrew

• sidney99 says:

I keep getting a blank page too.

• Jennifer says:

FYI…
    Important: this reward expires May 21, 2012.

MAXIMUM $5 VALUE. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Offer valid for one use only. Not valid at Duane Reade locations. If total amount is less than $25, coupon will not be accepted. Purchase amount of $35 or more is calculated before taxes and after all manufacturer and Walgreens coupons and discounts are applied. EXCLUDES PRESCRIPTION ITEMS PAID FOR IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY MEDICARE, MEDICAID, TRICARE, OR ANY OTHER STATE, FEDERAL, OR GOVERNMENT FUNDED HEALTHCARE PROGRAM. This offer excludes mandatory prescription co-pays, prescriptions, membership fees, transportation passes, charitable contributions, stamps, clearance items, phone or other gift cards, dairy, tobacco, and liquor products. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where needed. Walgreens will not honor any facsimile, photocopy or any other reproductions of this coupon and this coupon is not transferable. No cash back. Cash value 1/100c. Void where prohibited by law.

• Cherie says:

I’m confused…what email account are they sending the coupon to? It said my “daily feats” email account, but I don’t have one and can’t find anywhere to set one up.

• Hello Cherie,

When you start using the DailyFeats tab on Walgreen’s Facebook page, you are automatically signed up for a DailyFeats account using your Facebook email address, so that is where the coupon will be sent. You can them comeback to http://www.DailyFeats.com at any time and login using the Facebook Connect button in the top right hand corner.

Thanks,
      Andrew

• Hagit says:

All I am getting is a blank page as well….I am using IE and I am logged into facebook. Any suggestion?

• munchkinsmomma says:

It says you need 500 points to get the Walgreens reward. i was only able to get 400.

• MrsKay says:

I logged into Facebook and Then clicked Start. I get a blank page in both Internet Explorer AND Firefox.

• Lora says:

Where do i go for the coupon??? I answered all the questions and it offered the coupon so I clicked on it. Do I need to go to the daily feats reward page???

• lisa says:

I never spend this much after coupons in one trip so not for me.

• Steph says:

I don’t know why they insist on it being $35 AFTER all coupons, when they get reimbursed for them anyways by the manufacturers. Not very coupon-friendly. No thanks, Walgreens…not worth my time.

• Marissa says:

Anyone actually get the coupon? I filled everything out it said get couoon I clicked it filled out my Info and then never got an email or a print page. HELP

• munchkinsmomma says:

I got my coupon but I had a problem with points and a rep from DailyFeats had to manually redeem the reward for me.

• Hello Marissa,

There is sometimes a delay of an hour or two between redemption of the reward and when you will see it in your inbox. As of now all the rewards have been sent so if you do not have it at this point please email me at help@dailyfeats.com and I will look into this further for you.

Thanks,