High Value $3/1 Bona Cleaner Coupon

Wow!  Head on over here and join the BonaFide Fanatics Mailing list for an instant $3 off Bona Hardwood or Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner.  You will also receive more exclusive offers and tips to protect and keep your floors beautiful.  The 22 oz bottle of Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is priced around $5.99 at Target, so this coupon will make it half off!

(Thanks, Coupon Saving Sista!)

• Juli says:

Love this stuff and the whole Bona system. We recently had our hardwood floors refinished and the guys who did it insisted that I NEVER use any type of water (even a steaming system) on my wood floors. They recommended the Bona system and I haven’t looked back.

• hon h says:

got one thanks

• Michelle says:

Love the Bona line of products. Does a great job on my hardwood floors. Recently tried the Free and Simple version and it is great. Thanks!

• Stacey says:

Anyone try the stone version? I have marble tile I wouldn’t mind trying.

• ella says:

The products are great but very expensive. Here in VA I have never seen one less then $10 (any product)

• Jane says:

This is all we use on our wood floors. I was so excited when I found the biggest bottle (normally $24) at my thrift store sealed for only $2.99 the other day! I never get that lucky.

• Deb says:

All my floors downstairs are wood & I clean ours once a week with Bona. It’s a great product!
    Speaking of floors…for those of you that’ve been around a while Q’ing-remember when that guy (yes, it was a man)suggested all the cool things you could do with the plethera of Stayfree pads we all got free? Well, he had talked about how he made slippers with them. The other neat thing was to put one on your Swiffer :) I’m not kidding! A few weeks ago I thought of it while on my hand & knees, once again cleaning the wood floors. I ran upstairs & opened a pkg of the really thick overnite ones, attached it to the Swiffer & also taped in place. Well, the goofy thing looks freaky weird but it WORKS! I wouldn’t advise whipping the thing out with guests in the house but give it a shot! We’ve all got oodles of these things in our stockpiles & it will certainly be cheaper than buying the refills. That will be your weirdo tip of the day :)

• Bunni Menius says:

Recently installed tile in bath & hardwoods in the rest of the rooms. It was recommended that I use Bona, so I purchased the kit & now I go around telling anyone who will listen how great this whole system is! The mophead swivels so effortlessly & the solution cleans w/o having to use alot & I’m loving it so much that I actually look forward to using it!!! Love the refillable bottle, too!

• Stephanie Beukenkamp says: