$10/1 Accu-Check Blood Glucose Monitor Coupon (Coming 7/29) = FREE Monitors at Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS

Heads up! Watch for a high-value $10/1 Accu-Chek Nano SmartView coupon in tomorrow’s 7/29 RedPlum Coupon Insert. If you are lucky enough to snag this coupon, here are some freebies you can score at various stores…

Walmart

Accu-Chek Nano Blood Glucose Monitor $9.72 (on Roll Back)
Use the $10/1 coupon found in the 7/29 RP
Final cost FREE + possible overage!

Walgreens

Accu-Check Nano Blood Glucose Monitor $9.99
Use the $10/1 coupon found in the 7/29 RP
Final cost FREE!

CVS

Accu-Check Nano Blood Glucose Monitor $9.99
Use the $10/1 coupon found in the 7/29 RP
Final cost FREE!
*Be sure to submit for the Try Me Free rebate found inside the box for a possible money maker (Darn! It appears that Try Me Free rebate is only for the purchase price after coupons…thanks to all the readers who left comments!)

If you don’t use this product, it makes for a great donation item!

(Thanks and photo credit, I Heart the Mart!)

• susana says:

where can i get the coupon for walgreens or is the same for the other store

• am says:

i was being told that I wasn’t going to get the Nano rebate since I use the coupon to get it for free

• Sue says:

That is correct. You have to submit the original receipt and if you did not pay anything out of pocket (and by using the coupon, you won’t), you will not get the rebate :(

• I have submitted 3 rebates for these in the past with coupons. I just try to make sure that I purchase other things in that transaction because with all the coupons I used, there was no way to tell what coupons were for what items. But the rebate forms do specify that the rebate is for the after coupon price.

• Judy says:

Glucose Monitors are relatively cheap and for those with insurance they are usually FREE… what really costs the people that use the monitors are the sticks that are used to read the level of insulin in your blood. Just FYI :)

• I have submitted 3 rebates for this product using coupons (extracare bucks, etc.) in the past. I try to purchase other things in the transaction so that I pay something out of pocket although I use a LOT of coupons. But the wording on the rebate is “price after coupons.” FREE is still awesome though, and they are great to donate around Christmas time at senior centers or free health clinics.

• LB says:

It’s dishonest to submit for a rebate when the wording clearly states after coupons.

• Anna says:

Agree. Happy that it is free. I have a $5000 medical deductible and so I pay out of pocket for my supplies. The shelves are already cleared locally at Walgreens and Walmart. Hopefully they will get some more in before the coupon expires.

• Naly says:

Completely dishonest. This is what causes true couponers to lose the ability to maximize the most out of our coupons. Things like this cause the companies to question the use of coupons and rebates. Myperfect shouldn’t be your name. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Taryn says:

Does anyone know if these use the same test strips as all the other Accu-Chek meters? Just wondering if it’s worth the trip.

• heather says:

the normal accucheck meter strips will most likely NOT work in the new nano meter. The companies do this to rack up business for strips. The meters cost nothing for them. Their return on investment is the strips. Also, note that almost every meter does not come with even one strip anymore. not one strip. I work as a diabetes educator and most people find this out the hard way. check with your insurance company to ensure they cover the strips for this meter unless you plan to donate it :)

• Amy says:

I agree, but this is a much nicer meter that the other Accucheck meters that we have. It requires no coding (the coding is a pain when you need to have a meter at home, school, after school care, etc) and has a back light which I think will be great for those middle of the night blood sugar checks. Everyone’s insurance is different, but for mine, the test strips for the new meter cost the same. You are also correct that this meter comes without any strips.

• Grace says:

the coupon i got says up to $10 does that mean we wont be able to get overage at walmart?

• Karen S says:

CVS also sent out a mailer a few weeks with a store coupon to get it for free.

• Jen Rivera says:

yes I got that CVS coupon as well…. I am hoping to use the $10 manufacture Q to stack with it and get some overage to go towards other items as well… we will see how it works :)

• I have the cvs mailer and I just received both my rebate checks. Only 1 check was for $15.00 and the other was $9.99 I dont know why 1 rebate was for
    $15.00 my purchas price was $9.99 circled. On one receipt I used EB and a bunch of coupons but I wrote on the top that these were cvs coupons bc they were. So I paid $20 for 2 monitors and some other stuff got $20 EB and got $25.00 cash and I gave these monitors to ppl at my church. So thanks so much for this tip. :)

• Samantha says:

Please note these do not have test strips in them… most come with at least a few.. 6-10ish. I grabbed a couple to keep on hand for my mom, to have one at my house should she need it, her blood sugar has been ALL over as she’s adjusting to new meds, but they don’t come with any strips!

• lee says:

at rite aid you get $1 up reward (limit 1) and they are on sale for $9.99 this week. so $1 mm

• CC says:

I purchased mine weeks ago when they were on sale 9.99 and were producing 9.99 Extra Bucks. Paid nothing and submitted the rebate … Money Maker $9.99 :)

• Lisa says:

Wow! Went to my local Walmart and bought the meter with the $10 coupon + overage! Great item to donate!

• Chelsea says:

There is a TON of these left at my local walgreens and CVS. I was very surprised. I only got one since I only had one coupon and don’t really need it for anything.

• christine b says:

is this still going on ? i have 3 coupons and im donating them to a trucking company that my father works for .

• JT says:

Does anyone know what lancet device comes with this meter? Is it the fastclix, multiclix, or softclix? TIA!