Walgreens Clearance: Possibly Free Huggies Diapers

(Photo Credit, Wild for Wags!)

Wow! Watch for Size 3 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers (possibly other sizes too) on clearance for just $3.19 at Walgreens. If they aren’t marked, make sure to price check. And if you spot them, here’s how can snag a package for FREE…

Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers possibly on clearance for $3.19
Use the $4/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers Walgreens coupon found in the August Coupon Booklet
(Walgreens coupon will adjust down to $3.19)
Final cost FREE!

Even if you don’t find these on clearance, I want to remind you that you can still snag an awesome deal on regularly priced Huggies Diapers this week. Check it out…

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers, Pull-Ups or GoodNites $9.49
Use the $2/1 Pull-Ups coupon found in the 7/8 SS or here
Or use the $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers coupon found in the 7/8 SS (Exp. 8/4!)
Plus, use the $4/1 Huggies Slip-on Diapers Walgreens coupon found in the August Coupon Booklet
Final cost as low as only $3.49!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• shelby says:

none in local store :( cape coral, FL

• AP says:

Went to two different Walgreens. Walgreens by my work had one package left for $3, the Walgreens near home had a ton but they rung up to $9. Wow crazy that within just a 20 mile radius completely different prices! I’m in NOr Cal

• Sara says:

I found the 66 packs on clearance for $18.49 with the $4 August coupon and a $2 mf coupon, it wasn’t a bad deal. We really like the slip ons for our squirmy toddler! Thanks for the heads up!

• Dallas says:

I live in Anaheim Ca and it is totally hit or miss here. I found 3 packs on clearance at one store off Beach Blvd near Knotts Berry farm but a store literally less than a mile a they rang up $9.49. It is weird how Walgreens prices differ from store to store within such close proximity.

• Emily says:

None in Providence, RI area :( In other news I know I had the mf coupon and I can’t find it anywhere! Aarrgghh I aggravate my own self lol

• Meghan says:

I just happened upon this deal the other day as I had gone to the store to see what I could manage with my coupons. I purchased 3 packs of these for a total of $0.57 which was just sales tax. I was very happy with my luck. Overjoyed in fact. Wow what a great deal!

• Michele says:

I went to two local Walgreens in my area near buffalo ny, and both places rang up $9.49, however, I did have the $18 worth of coupons and did get my 3 bags for 43.49 a piece. :)

• Katie says:

Went to 4 diff stores and scored 17 packs for FREE!!!!!! All size 3′s…I actually MADE $34 b/c I stacked the $2 manu. coupon w/ the $4 Wags…used the overage to buy some ProSoBee which is on clearance for $8.49 (norm $31.49)…Keep your eyes peeled, the 3′s re being discontinued so Wal-Mart and Rite Aid will soon have sales :)