New $1/2 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate 6-Pack Coupon = Only $0.33 Each at CVS (Thru 8/11)

In honor of National S’mores Day today, Hershey’s has just released a new $1/2 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate 6-pack coupon. You can use this coupon at CVS this week (through 8/11) to score the following sweet deal (literally! ;-) )…

Hershey’s Snack Size 6pk 3/$2.97 = $1 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $1/2 coupon found here or in the 6/24 SS (Expires 8/12!)
Pay $1.97
Get back $1 Ecb
Final cost $0.97 – just $0.33 per pack!

(Thanks, Coupon Pro, Couponers Living Free, and Midwest Coupon Clippers!)

• mel says:

actually, its better to buy 4 packs (the 4th one will ring up .99 too) use 2 coupons and it’ll make each 6 pk .25 each. I did this deal earlier in the wk with the $1/2 insert q’s.

• Lucy says:

Just a reminder…vocal point has a coupon for $1.50 off kashi granola bars

• shannon says:

these are actually the small candy bars. thought they were the big ones.

• shannon says:

I’m certain the coupon means the larger ones as it pictures them. It states on coupon “good only on products indicated”, which are the large bars.

• Carrie says:

I was able to use them just fine. There are no size restrictions other than 6-pack on the coupon.

• Lisa says:

My coupon states “any 6-pack”. The small ones are 6 packs too and just because a coupons shows a picture of one of their products, that does not mean that is the only product you can use it on.

• Kate says:

Just went! Used my green bag tab $1, making 4 packs FREE! Somebody pass me a graham cracker and marshmallow…

• Stacy says:

I just went and got mine – also used my green bag tag and it was my fourth transaction so I got $2 in rewards. There is a limit of one per card. Janelle, when you by a green bag tag, you are supposed to scan each time you make a purchase and take your merchandise home in your own bag – helps the environment. For every four scans, you get a $1 reward.

• Stacy says:

Oh and Janelle, the green bag tags cost a dollar – get them at CVS.

• june says:

the green bag tag is a great money maker at CVS and very good for the environment. don’t be deterred by the $1 upfront cost. i have used mine 48 times (everytime i shop) and have received $12 back. $12 – $1 = $11 savings.