Red Lobster: Endless Shrimp Just $14.99

Wow! For a limited time, Red Lobster is offering up Endless Shrimp for only $14.99! Check out the yummy varieties you can choose from (or taste them all!)…

*New Teryaki Grilled Shrimp
*New Parmesan Shrimp
*Garlic Shrimp Scampi
*Shrimp Linguine Alfredo
*Hand-breaded Shrimp

Head on over to the Red Lobster Facebook page for more details. Enjoy! :)

*Prices higher in Times Square and Hawaii.

(Thanks, Fran, Brandice, and Clip and Follow!)

• zoe says:

how long does this go on?

• Deb says:

We were just there yesterday for a birthday lunch & that great 4 course special is still going on too! $14.99, 4 courses-includes yummy desserts!

• MalibuBeachBum says:

We were just there last week! Ha! Oh well, guess we’ll just have to suck it up and go back.

• Amy lake says:

3 months

• Audra says:

So glad it’s going for 3 months- I have about 7 weeks until I can eat all the shrimp I want without worrying about it harming my unborn child! I know where my first post- pregnancy date night is going to be with my husband!!!

• Laura says:

I’m pregnant and I have never heard that you aren’t supposed to eat shrimp.

• J says:

i think its just seafood in general i was a huge and still am a seafood fan i was pregnant in 2009 and had to limit my seafood to so many oz a week i forget its been do long now.

• Stacy says:

farmed shrimp is loaded with toxins (anything farmed actually)

• Audra says:

You can eat shrimp- but it’s limited to 6oz. Same with tuna. It the toxins and potential mercury in them. I have had shrimp but I do limit it.

• Amy lake says:

Congrats! Ask your dr. I wait on many expecting mothers, some choose seafood, others opt for steak or chicken. I, and all of my coworkers who have had babies have consumed shrimp while expecting with no ill effects. So I wouldn’t hesitate to enjoy seafood occasionally, but that is a decision for you and your dr. Again, congrats!!

• Amy lake says:

thec4 course ended today, and all you can eat shrimp started. Sorry! But the 4 course will be back eventually

• Danielle says:

I wonder where they get their shrimp. Love Red Lobster, but between radiation from fukishima and poisoned and deformed shrimp from the oil spill in the gulf, I’m scared to be eating any seafood anymore.

• Amy lake says:

I’ve been a server there for 8 years. I check on this for guests often. These that we have now are a form of farm raised called aqua culture. They’re from costa rica. I assume it’s different wherever you’re at, but just call and ask the manager. They can tell you. And you can decide for yourself :)

• Renee says:

We went at beginning of month with the $10/2 coupon which we were able to use on the $14.99 4 course meals- 9.99 for each meal!!!!

• Jessica says:

no coconut shrimp thats what i love!

• alissa says:

Coconut shrimp is my fav too and the last time they had endless shrimp, coconut shrimp WAS included (actually it was coconut shrimp bites) but was not on the advertised list. Just ask…you may be pleasantly surprised :)

• Amy lake says:

my red lob will serve the coco bites on request. We do a lot of special requests, just ask. My advice is start with the jumbo coco appetizer, then get your endless and see what other options they offer, since we’re all different. Oh and make sure to go really hungry!

• kaozmaster says:

I do not know if everyone gets this coupon. But I get it on the front page of Every Smartsource Twice a month. $5 off Two Dinners at redlobster.

This works with the endless Shrimp.

2 X $14.99 = 29.98

$5/2 off

= 24.98 + Tax

• bere says:

were did you find the 10/2 coupon?

• fatboy says:

Can’t wait till I eat. Their. May sound like a fattass hahaha …

• Sara says:

When I was pregnant, I ate tons of shrimp. When my son was born, he was small for his age and everyone called him shrimp. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I ate bacon and sausage. When she was born, her nose was pushed up and everyone called her piggy. Any correlation?

• Jackie says: