Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re a fan of cheddar bay biscuits from Red Lobster (how could you not love these biscuits?!), check out this easy recipe inspired by those famously delicious ones. Mouthwatering cheese and garlic biscuits come together in just a few minutes using Bisquick Baking Mix! And if you’re a gluten-free family, try the Gluten-Free Bisquick Baking Mix. Yum!
Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits
yield: 8 SERVINGS
Make these delicious copycat biscuits for your appetizer or as a dinner side.
- 2 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Parsley Flakes
Recipe adapted from Food.com
Want more copycat recipes?
* Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Panera Copycat Recipe)
* Easy Dinner Rolls Recipe (Texas Roadhouse Copycat Recipe)
* Homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning & Dressing Packet Recipe
* Chipotle-Inspired Cilantro Lime & Black Bean Bowl