Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Amazon: The Hunger Games eBook Only $1.99 (Kindle Edition)

1:58 PM MST

If you have yet to read The Hunger Games, you may be interested in snatching up this deal! Head on over to to snag The Hunger Games ebook for only $1.99 (reg. $12.99!) for your Kindle device (or borrow it FREE if you’re an Amazon Prime member). If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the FREE Kindle Reading Apps found here.

Join the Discussion

• Rebecca says:

I was literally checking Redbox online just now to find a local Redbox that has The Hunger Games movie in, and then I refreshed the H2S page and saw this new deal posted. Fun coincidence & thanks for sharing this deal! :P

• Allison says:

Just watched the movie Sunday night! I hope the other two go cheap like that too!

• Sara says:

I have already read the whole series, but for two bucks, I snatched up the first book to keep! Thanks! awesome deal!

• Tim Fisher says:

I think you should have started this post off with… “If you haven’t yet read this book…..then what’s wrong with you?!” :D ;)

• Rebecca says:

Um, I have a life?! :P

• Tim Fisher says:

Haha! It’s well worth the time spent reading! And the movie as well!

• Makayla says:

Try reading in the bathroom or while waiting at the doctor’s office… or riding as a passenger in the car. There’s always an inch of time where you can double up with reading. It also helps kids on picking up the habit.

• Jennifer R says:

In that case you probably shouldn’t start this series because I ended up reading all 3 books in 4 days since I couldn’t put them down.

• Makayla says:

I told my hubby the same thing! He reread the Potter series and I’ve been wanting him to read this series. We opted for waiting for the movie and rented it on redbox. Now he’ll purchase book two to continue. :D

• Jessica says:

The prices here $1.99 but in the store its $5.00? how does that work?

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to