*HOT* $1/2 Dr. Pepper 12pk Coupon = ONLY $0.75-$1.25 Each at Target (Through 9/1)

Wowie! Here’s a rare soda coupon just in time for all the Labor Day sales! Hurry on over to Coupons.com (use zip 02904) to print a *HOT* coupon for $1/1 any 24-pack or 2 12-packs of any flavor (regular or diet) Dr. Pepper or Dr. Pepper TEN. This is an awesome coupon that won’t last long so be sure to print it now while you can!

Also, the Pepsi Products 12pk Cans or 6 pk Bottles are on sale 4/$11 at Target this week (through 9/1) AND you can print a Target store coupon valid for $1/1 Dr. Pepper soda 12-pack found on Target.com. If Pepsi is the distributor for Dr. Pepper in your area, that means you can snag a 12-pack of Dr. Pepper for as low as only $1.25 each after both coupons! Wow!

Pepsi Products 12pk Cans or 6 pk Bottles 4/$11
*If Pepsi is the distributor for Dr. Pepper in your area, it should be included
Use 2 $1/1 Dr. Pepper soda 12pk Target store coupons found here
Plus, use the $1/2 Dr. Pepper 12pk coupon found here
(Or the regional $1/1 Dr. Pepper Ten, any OR Dr Pepper 12pk or (2) 2-liter bottles coupon found in the 6/24 SS – Expires 8/31!)
Final cost as low as ONLY $0.75-$1.25 each! *HOT* price!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals, Love Saving in NWI, Mission to Save, and Totally Target!)

• Thuy O says:

Hi Steve, can you please explain more about Pepsi/pepper deal. How do I find out if Pepsi is Distributor in my area? I love to do the Pepsi deal. Thank you

• Sue says:

Pepsi is our distributor, just go to your distributors
    Website and it will list the products

• Lacey says:

Will they let you use 2 Target coupons when it says limit one coupon or offer per guest?

• Stevie says:

Dr Pepper is NOT a Pepsi product. It is it’s own label. So at Target it is 3 for $11 right now and not included in the 4 for $10 sale.

• Vic says:

Nobody said that Dr Pepper is a Pepsi product. Pepsi and Coca Cola Co paying millions for the rights to distribute some of Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc.’s most popular brands. It depends on the location. Where I live, Dr Pepper is included in both sales most of the time. And I believe they have their own factory as well here in NorCal…

• nicole says:

Got mine and found cadbury frozen novelty with 11/30 exp woop.Thanks collin.

• nicole says:

I saw lays somewhere bogo free. i was so mad because i missed that lays coupon some days ago.

• Vic says:

And in my ad the Pepsi products are 4 for ten bucks. But I did not get the chance to confirm yet if dr pepper is included. Unfortunately, we did not get that regional coupon for a dollar of on one 12 pack. That would be a heck of a deal, 50 cents each. Next time I will seriously consider ordering some coupons. You never know…

• Sue says:

In MN it’s distributed by Pepsi and is 4 for
    $10 at our targets

• tia says:

anybody having trouble with coupons.com??? i haven’t been able to print anything today. i have tried to uninstall the coupon printer and different browsers.

• renee says:

Remember if Dr pepper is on sale anywhere else than you can price match and still use the coupons…

• Angie says:

When I go to the Target site the coupon says it’s for a 2L and not the cans. The manufacturer’s Q says the cans.

• llc says:

I was able to use the coupons today at my Target(in Houston) and after the .55 off a 2liter and a MQ for $1.00 off two the 2liters were $.28 each. The 12 packs were 3.67 and then I used a $1 TQ and a $1 MQ (that expires tomorrow) for $1.67. Thats a good deal around here. I had to split transaction into groups of 4 per target coupon policy.

• Tarri says:

My Target had the 12 pk 4/10, so I got them for 1.00 a 12 pk plus CRV/tax, thank you.

• lauren says:

No go at the Target in my area (Los Angeles). They are regular price for a 12 pack – $4.00 :(

• Stefanie says:

Oh no! I was going to get this today and then I realized the sale is probably over :( Shoot!

• Tiffany says:

So even though this coupon says redeemable at Walmart, I’m able to use it at other locations? I tried to use it at a local Food Lion tonight and was turned down, saying the coupon was only redeemable at Wqalmart. Is that so?