Walgreens: Post Fruity Pebbles Only $0.75 Per Box After Register Rewards (+ Safeway Scenario)

Wow! There is a new $1/2 Post Fruity Pebbles Walgreens Mobile Coupon available! Plus, score a $3 Register Reward when you buy 4 boxes of Fruity Pebbles (unadvertised Register Reward). These offers combined with the Post cereal sale going on make for the following sweet deal:

Buy 4 Post Fruity Pebbles and/or Cocoa Pebbles 11 oz on sale for 2.50 each
Total = $10
Use 2 $1/2 Post Kids Cereals coupons found here or in the 8/19 SS
Plus, use the $1/2 Post Cereal 11 to 24oz Walgreens Mobile Coupon (this will take off $2)
Pay $6
Get back a $3 Register Reward
Final cost only $3 total –  $0.75 per box!

Also, be sure to watch for specially marked boxes containing coupons inside!

(Thanks and Photo credit, Wild For Wags!)

Also, if you have a Randall’s/Safeway nearby, you can snag the following deal through 9/11:

Buy 4 Post Fruity Pebbles and/or Cocoa Pebbles cereal 15 oz $1.99 each when you buy 4
Total = $7.96
Use the $1/2 Post Kids Cereals coupons found here or in the 8/19 SS
Plus, use 2 $0.50/1 Post manufacturer’s coupons found on Target.com (first coupon will double to $1 off)
Pay as low as $5.46
Get back $3 Catalina coupon valid on your next purchase
Final cost ONLY $0.62 each!

(Thanks and Photo credit, Katy Couponers!)

• Nikki says:

This is the best cereal ever!!! 30 years old and still going strong with a bowl of this every morning! Thanks for letting us know about this deal!

• LeAnna says:

How do I sign up for the mobile coupons. I have clicked on the link and it brings me to all sorts of things. But I don’t see a fruity pebble coupon.

• Melissa says:

The coupon is under coupons and then the 1.00/2 post cereals. Hth

• Sarah says:

My Safeway will double 3 “like” coupons! So I should be able to get these for $.39 a box!! I hope they are good. My kids have never tried them.

• rachel says:

Bought 4 boxes a few weeks ago when they were on sale and my 4 year old hates it. Who hates fruity pebbles?!

• The Safeway/Vons no longer doubles coupons here :(

• Tilla Ham says:

My 8 year old daughter is Celiacs and she is so happy that fruity pebbles and cocoa pebbles are gluten free. They rarely go on sale, so I was so thrilled to discover the safeway deal by accident the other day. I was so frustrated with myself because i bought 14 small boxes for 1.88 not knowing about the catalina, just happy to pay 1.38 a box, and then the catalina printed and I went back and found the big boxes for 1.99. Got 12 more boxes so she’s stocked for the year! Also a tip for you gluten free folks, you can melt marshmallows and butter and make these into krispee treats

• Shanna says:

Thanks for that tip! We are not gluten free, but I am looking for different treats that I can put in my sons lunches! Gonna pick up a few boxes and make a batch and see how he likes them. Thanks a bunch!

• j says:

Anyone know what coupons are inside ?

• Tamara says:

Hi we had the sale in Hy-Vee a month ago. Inside the coupons are: .75 cents of any post cereal or fruity pebbles treats, .50 or .75 cents of retail price for Cooking Light and 2 more magazines,100$ of on Sylvan program and a code for 30 free prints from Shutterfly. Happy shopping))

• Liz says:

Went this morning! My husband is so excited. This is his favorite cereal!! Thank you!!

(My Walgreens had never seen a mobile coupon or the walgreens app for that matter. But all worked out well)

• Erica says:

OK, here is my little rant..
      Is it just me or does it NOT make sense… management/supervisors should train all employees to make sure they know all of the programs going on. I find it pretty sad they don’t know about the Walgreens ap. This goes for all others stores like CVS also who I’ve had problems redeeming CVS coupons from them personally and when I try using them it says I redeemed them when I never used them! Management should inform cashiers of new/old programs features etc so we don’t run into problems in the future. I’m only saying this cause I have worked in retail we were always told about programs they were running, even if it was for a day. Just my two cents;)

• Kim says:

Can it only be used once?

• Amanda S. says:

Not sure how safeway catalinas work, if you were to buy 8 boxes would it print out two of the catalinas?

• Faith says:

i did this deal at Safeway this morning and the $3 coupon didn’t print out :( I live in Beaverton, Oregon. I did come home and make fruity pebble marshmallow treats. And we are gluten free so this is a nice little treat!

• Tina says:

I went to Vons=Safeway here in Central Ca and they were 2.49 each and i got the $3 catalina. Total was 9.96 minus a surprise $1 ecoupon minus $.50×4 coupons = 6.96 – 3 cat = 3.96 for 4 family size boxes. Mine were more but still a good deal because my kids never get sweet cereal unless its on sale, they were so excited and ate the 1st box right after school lol thanks :”)

• nicole says:

Did this today at wags. Did not print. Ended up just returning them.

• Tina says:

Today I bought 4 betty crocker fruit snacks (gushers) for 1.98 at Vons = Safeway here in central ca. I got 2 $1.00/2 coupons from the pillsbury website then they were 4 for $4.00 when u 4 ugh I wish my Vons did double coupons but oh well still a good deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)